Thread: Death knight or old curse?

Death knight or old curse?

I'm team level 57 right now and have recently purchased old curse from the arena store. After getting him I started getting soul stones for death knight but have just realised that I will be unlocking grand arena in 3 levels and I will get death Mage for crusade from that. I have the heroes to use death mage as a tank in crusade and today I hired a death Mage from guild and crusade went far smoother than with death knight. My question is whether I should continue getting death knight soul stones or switch to old curse? Any help is appreciated.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    From what I know death mage is better
    Go for OC

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    like you said...it went far smoother with DM...
    DK is pretty useless in crusade when you hit 60 and your opponents hit really hard so it is better to invest in DM and use ur arena points for other heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by wfthong View Post
    DK is pretty useless in crusade when you hit 60 and your opponents hit really hard so it is better to invest in DM and use ur arena points for other heroes.
    Not true...using my DK at level 71 by now and doing crusade 15/15 every day after purple.

I got my DK from crusade chest.... but if you have none of DK or DM, DM is a better investment.

Both of them are doing the crusade task well.... DM little easier!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I would just rent death mage or death knight. Worth the 20-30k all the time. I rather save resources than use them on a hero only for crusade. Although I seen death knight at 80 in arena but I don't see me getting 5 stars on him before panda and OC and that's months of farming.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by wfthong View Post
    Wow, he's not useless.. I'm level 80 and still using DK.. Clear 15/15 almost every day since level 60..

DM is better though because DK does nearly no damage compared to DM

funny

its funny thats this topic became DM or DK not OC or DK.

my answer is OC till 3* then straight for DK 5*. ofcourse it depends on ur formation, which is the ONE who deal most of the dmg...

[QUOTE=Aidos357;67582]I'm team level 57 right now and have recently purchased old curse from the arena store. After getting him I started getting soul stones for death knight but have just realised that I will be unlocking grand arena in 3 levels and I will get death Mage for crusade from that. I have the heroes to use death mage as a tank in crusade and today I hired a death Mage from guild and crusade went far smoother than with death knight. My question is whether I should continue getting death knight soul stones or switch to old curse? Any help is appreciated.

I'm 80 and has been using death knight for tank in crusade. Get death knight mainly for crusade. My death mage is only 66, still can't tank much so wouldn't say that shes bad for crusade.
    Old curse is one of the main hero that i use for crusade, past arena and etc. If your mercenary allow you to rent a death knight, then just get an old curse. otherwise maybe you can get one for yourself and the guild.

Well if DM fits the same role as old curse you got your answer there. She's alot easier to get from grand arena.

OC all the way.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Oc all the way. Its much more economical to rent a DK.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I would bring your OC to 4* and then start buying drunken master. DM imo is much more powerfull in Crusade than DK. The only point that speaks for DK ist that you can use DK in some arena matchups with arcane sapper lategame.

acutally panda >>>>>>>>>DK

So, you should never invest on DK, unless panda and OC are all 5*s

Quote Originally Posted by MaxLana View Post
    its funny thats this topic became DM or DK not OC or DK.

my answer is OC till 3* then straight for DK 5*. ofcourse it depends on ur formation, which is the ONE who deal most of the dmg...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by theshine View Post
    So, you should never invest on DK, unless panda and OC are all 5*s
    agree!

i got a dk from arena and it was a huge mistake...