Thread: The game throws me out all the time!

The game throws me out all the time!

Character Name: PeaceMakers

Account ID: 4768652

Device(optional): LG 90

Estimate Time of Problem: a weeek ago

Server: 32 overseer

Problem Detail: the game closes by itshelf at any moment, and i cant use the keyboard it closes asweel before a can write anything.

i need help because i am loosing a lot of things, everytime that it closes in the booty-cave i lose 2 bread and if it closes in the campain i lost energy and chances in the instances in the guild. All this makes it IMPOSIBLE to play. I am a vip 5 so I pay for playig. Please correct this as soon as posible. Before the actualization this dindt happend.

I apologize for my English if it inst good.

Thank You!

I reiniciate my phone and it looks it fixed. This doesnt seem logical so please just take a look if you can.
    Last edited by peacemakers; 12-14-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemakers View Post
    Character Name: PeaceMakers

Account ID: 4768652

Device(optional): LG 90

Estimate Time of Problem: a weeek ago

Server: 32 overseer

Problem Detail: the game closes by itshelf at any moment, and i cant use the keyboard it closes asweel before a can write anything.

i need help because i am loosing a lot of things, everytime that it closes in the booty-cave i lose 2 bread and if it closes in the campain i lost energy and chances in the instances in the guild. All this makes it IMPOSIBLE to play. I am a vip 5 so I pay for playig. Please correct this as soon as posible. Before the actualization this dindt happend.

I apologize for my English if it inst good.

Thank You!

I reiniciate my phone and it looks it fixed. This doesnt seem logical so please just take a look if you can.

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you also tell us your operation system version to check please? We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty