Thread: Strategy for Teams

Strategy for Teams

Since I`m new in this thread and an unknown player on Heroes Charge, I was thinking to ask You for ideas to create a very good team:

Well, I was thinking to start with the arrangement of the team, I don't know which of these arrangements are good(with fams, ofc)

Back- Middle- Middle- Front-Front
    want to try: Wind Master-Lunar Guardian- Old Curse(or Vengance Spirit)-War Chief-Lightning Elemental(or Bear Warrior-Brute-Drunken Master-Swordmaster-Warrior Monk)

Back-Back-Middle-Front-Front
    want to try: Poisoned One(Commando)-Profesional Killer(or Wind Master)-Succubus(or Frost Mage-Death Mage or Wandering Spearman)- War Chief- Bear Warrior(Death Knight)

Back-Back-Middle-Middle-Front
    want to try: Poisoned One(or Commando)- Wind Master-Ferryman-Old Curse(or Vengeance Spirit- Succubus, or Frost Mage- Death Mage)- Death Knight(or Drunken Master)

My team is now made like that:

Back-Back-Middle-Front-Front
    Commando-Wind Master-Master Mage-Elemental Lightning- Admiral

or

Back-Back-Back-Middle-Front
    Commando-Wind Master-Chaplain(I do still use her because she saves the front and middle cards)-Master Mage-Elemental Lightning

Are my ideas good?
    How do you rate the heroes I mentioned?
    And also...how are these new heroes: Cloud Walker, Fallen Dominion, Iron Hoof, Deathgore?

P.S: I wait for ur responses on my account: Amalea(Server 24-Ice Mage)

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Cloud is awesome Iron hoofs is good FD is ok deathgore sucks. I suggest you just stick to teams you see in the top 50 of your server.

comment

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Cloud is awesome Iron hoofs is good FD is ok deathgore sucks. I suggest you just stick to teams you see in the top 50 of your server.
    Thank You!