Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What heroes to redeem/farm

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSora View Post
    im thinking about testing deathmage in arena but it's mana seem slow to get the ulti ! what do u think wanna sthing new
    i dont have him, yet i faced him a few times in grand arena and he usually fails... by the time he gets to ulti he is allready low on hp and he will most likely wont live to see the end of that ulti... however i did see somone on the forum saying he faced a good DM team... but i dont remember the setup

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Death mage isn't good in arena.

Thank you very much for this guide.

I was just wondering about one thing:
    What about getting WindMaster from Crusade? (after commando and mystic)

I thought I read somewhere else that she's also quite useful.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by rabauke View Post
    Thank you very much for this guide.

I was just wondering about one thing:
    What about getting WindMaster from Crusade? (after commando and mystic)

I thought I read somewhere else that she's also quite useful.
    i have a WM and yeah, she is usefull... but, she have no spot in arena after purple or purple+1... mostly for crusade, her ulti is a good anti-WC attack, it will push him back after his revive, interrupting his "stab u in the face" skill and will get him out of range of ur OC or any mid line hero.

on the other hand, there is no room for her in the DM formation, so if u are using death mage for crusade, i see no reason to get her, better invest in mystic/commando/FM, if u dont use DM get her only to 3 or 4 stars, more then this will be pointless imo

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hey! I just started Heroes Charge a week ago, and I'm currently Team Level 43.
    I clear Crusade 15/15 pretty much each time since I have a DK in my guild + Chaplain.
    Would you recommend me getting Commando to 2* or Mystic to 2* or Frost Mage? I'm not too sure as to who I should Evolve first, so please help me here!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Hey! I just started Heroes Charge a week ago, and I'm currently Team Level 43.
    I clear Crusade 15/15 pretty much each time since I have a DK in my guild + Chaplain.
    Would you recommend me getting Commando to 2* or Mystic to 2* or Frost Mage? I'm not too sure as to who I should Evolve first, so please help me here!
    All 3 are useful but pretty sure commando takes priority. Then mystic.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Try to get Comando 3* - Mystic 3* - Frost Mage 2* - Commando 4* - Mystic 4* - Frost Mage 3* - Rfileman 2* - Commando 5* - Mystic 5* - Rifleman 4*