Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who dislikes bootycave?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Am I the only one who dislikes bootycave?

Ok dont get me wrong.
    I like new content and especially free gems. But BootyCave is just bot really fun. I like the first 5-10 games. But with the fast reseting bread and the extra bread I get from attacks vs me I have to do around 40 plunders per day. Which is just too much and too boring coz most of the time the other teams suck.

So i am normally doing this while I do something else, and dont really pa attention. Its however annoying and a game should be fun ( like every other aspect of Heroes Charge).

I know most of my guildies dont do more then 10-15 plunders per day. And I am in the Servers Top Guild.

I would really like to see this reworked somehow. Like less runs, with the same overall rewards but more challaning ir something.
    What do you guys think?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    yeah it's boring but GEMS dude.

I do my 40 daily plunders no matter what.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Agree. It's just so boring and tedious right now. I think the MM system needs to be revised. Either the opponents are too powerful (all 80 5 stars) or they are just weak. (blue heroes against purple +2, lol nice joke!).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    I'd like to see the reward for defeating a 3 player cave upped. 1 gem per kill is boring and tedious.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I love it, I have 4 caves so that's roughly 100 gems right there, aside from the gold. On top of that about 40 plunders during the day and more gold. Now that I'm in my mid 60s I'm getting plunders as high as 15k. That's a ton of gold when you add that in with the digging rates as well (try to do hourly as much as possible)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    They pay you diamond for your time..
    maybe you can say, Now you spend more time on heroes charge because of this..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Red face Booty is fun!

I'm level80 and the most interesting part of it is the pvp! You can experiment hero setups here and experimenting combinations you can use in arena

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It is the most boring part of the game.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    It is a very great addition to the game. It is a very time consuming thing if you want to get the most out of it, but the rewards are not huge so its not that big of a deal if you just throw your heroes in 2 10 hour caves a day.

It gives people a place to somewhat test teams and allows people who like to play more often to have something to do.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar

Question

can we plunder exp on next patch?
    Like we receive cheese or exp potion as reward?
    I dont need plundering gold after all, i already have many.
    All I need is cheese and exp pot.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    yes it boring for some high vip player , but for non vip or low casher , it is worthed as heaven. 46 Gems a day , convert to cheese it mean you get free 40 Cheese every 4-5 days.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    It is a very great addition to the game. It is a very time consuming thing if you want to get the most out of it, but the rewards are not huge so its not that big of a deal if you just throw your heroes in 2 10 hour caves a day.

It gives people a place to somewhat test teams and allows people who like to play more often to have something to do.
    what this guy said

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I personally love booty cave I get free gems and gold. I get about 700k gold a day at level 64.

The gems help me out alot because it's a little more than 1 reset a day.

When they add exp to it will be worth doing 40 plunder a day. As of now I attempt to do them all but sometimes it's a little boring with the match making system. I sometimes put in 1 or 2 heroes vs 5 just for fun.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I an not saying take bootycave away or the rewards. I actually like the bootycave system. But the 40x plundering per day is boring as hell. They should change that.
    Reduce it to 10 times max per day and double the rewards, while increase the difficulty so you dont get lvl 40blues as lvl 70...
    I find like to play every aspect of the game. Just plundering is boring. I always do something else while I plunder and activate autoattack. Watch tv or sonething then loot and repeat. Thats not how a game should be played. And i just feel since every other aspect of the game is fun. Why not rework the bootycaves a little to make then actually fun.
    And you cant test pvp combs. Coz the enemys are normally way lower, not skilled, or blue or just sone bad heroes mixed you would never see in top 100

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I'm sure at level 80 it will be a lot better.

It hard to match it by power levels because low skilled, high level, no enchants and low promotion hero will have the same power as low level and promotion, max enchant and skill.the people with higher level will mostly win because of the bonus critical chance level difference brings.