Thread: Hero Balance

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Hero Balance

I was wondering if the staff were considering to do balance changes to current overpowered/underpowered heroes. TBH I'm getting sick of seeing the exact same setup in the arenas.... War Chief in front, Commando/Leaves/lunar in back, and OC or VS mid. Its getting to the point where its quite stale and boring, but in the only way to win at even levels.

Please make other team comps viable.... and buff some awful heroes... like Emberstar lol her skills literally do no damage.... OC ult doesn't do any damage buy he always does at least 3 times more damage in a fight than ember star.\

I'd love to hear other people thoughts on this, and other suggestions for balance.

ThanksQ

- (not so) Happy (atm).

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    What level are you?
    Many more heroes who are owning arena and the team you pointed out may be most common but definitely not the best.
    Every hero is useful at certain point. Ember isn't after 40-50 but maybe she will be at 90

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    we wont get any balance updates since we get the same patchs more or less after the Chinese version. If the Chinese do balancing we would get it but they won't make this version any different than the Chinese version i think they got some kind of contract.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Malta071 View Post
    What level are you?
    Many more heroes who are owning arena and the team you pointed out may be most common but definitely not the best.
    Every hero is useful at certain point. Ember isn't after 40-50 but maybe she will be at 90

I'm lvl 69. Server 24