Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback regarding Heroes charge updates

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakkenus View Post
    I can already see what would happen then - tons of people complaining and blaming Ucool with "hey I used the recommended set up but lost the battle, give me free gems as a compensation you liars!"
    well that escalated Quickly

Quote Originally Posted by ROEPRO View Post
    Keep your arena score as close to 1500 as possible and it gets easier. When I was at 52 - 60 I was lucky to get to 6/7/8 and arena score in the 500/800.....I use my main team with no DM and only have to switch out a tank or two and hire another tank to complete my last stage if needed. My team is all levels 60 to 63. I get thru 12 or 13 easily every day. Your hero's should be 3* each to compete at 60. Leaves shadow, old curse, chaplain, frost mage for healing and stun at various stages and phoenix is a damage beast. My tanks are shadow keeper, savage one, arcain sapper. As you see my team is shit lol....its how you use them and when you use them to succeed.
    yeah.
    I only fail 2 times crusade 15/15
    while i still learned this game and things
    i start with so and admiral only as tank(around lv 30++) and 1 other tank i got from mercenary.
    I usualy rotate them 3 at crusade and ends the crusade 15/15 till now

so if you kinda hard to pass crusade in the first, use the low lvl tank to absorb damage and fills backline energy.
    U can do it easily with this.
    Lucky i got dk at lvl 50

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Thanks! I've been struggling. Team level 60, only making it to 12 or 13/15

Quote Originally Posted by Weyman View Post
    Thanks! I've been struggling. Team level 60, only making it to 12 or 13/15
    you just needs to focus to crusade,
    dont ever try use autofight lol.
    Except u have 20 heros gear up.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I screwed up initially in overextending my heroes overall level instead of their individual skills per hero. I let my tanks suffer. Now all my focus is reinvesting in skills, starting with tanks first.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Im just throwing this thing out and i hope this will help.

Is it possible... (oh my goodness) it will take too much resource(I know) and all but can we have or arrange the server by "level"

meaning server 1 will have people from level 1 to 30 only. server 2 will have level 31 to 55... so on.

Atleast you can be competitive and the high levels will still get satisfied being paired up to someone on his range thus still providing challenge compare to level 88 being paired with level 79 which is a clean sweep most of the time.

New player will get a fighting chance and old player will still get challenged.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxempress View Post
    Im just throwing this thing out and i hope this will help.

Is it possible... (oh my goodness) it will take too much resource(I know) and all but can we have or arrange the server by "level"

meaning server 1 will have people from level 1 to 30 only. server 2 will have level 31 to 55... so on.

Atleast you can be competitive and the high levels will still get satisfied being paired up to someone on his range thus still providing challenge compare to level 88 being paired with level 79 which is a clean sweep most of the time.

New player will get a fighting chance and old player will still get challenged.
    Why are you even so under lvled in your server anyway, it's obviously because you were an inactive player.

The purpose of splitting up servers is to make sure everyone in that server started the game around the same time(unless someone migrated, but then again if you chose to migrate u have no one to blame as well) so there won't be that much of a lvl difference. I think that's very fair.

You asking for servers to be grouped by lvls seem like a joke to me. No offence

Quote Originally Posted by Tranman46 View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with the time rift but me?????? Can't play either...its been like this for 6 days...everything else works fine
    post on in game issue,
    post your device, OS, id and the problem.
    someone lately had same problem like you
    but i cant remember who is it

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxempress View Post
    Suggestion:

In our server, i think there are just handful of level 50 and below.

it is so difficult for NEW players to cope up with the guild members.

what im trying to say, if a lowbie join a guild, there is almost ZERO thing he can do. (take note that there are just a handful low level on our server)

so what will happen is,

1. no one will worship you. not that they dont want to but they cant.
    2. You will be lucky if they will have a LOW level hero that you can hire for crusades
    3. In booty cave, you'll just be a weak link if you will defend their base (level 88 and im level 48)
    4. On raid, ofcourse they want the higher level to be reset. and you as a low level can't compete.

funny i keep getting response to get a DK for crusades when almost all of the guild tho they have, its super high level that i am not allowed to hire.

now you can tell all you want that im not supposed to be on that guild etc. i should find one on my level but for the 3rd time, there are almost close to none low level.

anyway my suggestion is this:
    join noob guild. Problem solved