Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback regarding Heroes charge updates

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lightbulb Feedback regarding Heroes charge updates

Hello, I just wanted to say:

It would help alot if there was a recommended setup for the grand arena instead of just putting empty slots. It would help players know what would be the best way to counter an opposing team given the recommended heroes to use. It would also be nice to have another shop for buying items with stamina in the store instead of gold and gems. In addition, it would be nice to obtain more in grand arena for maybe a VIP 16 player, like double the rewards of gold when someone is defeated and maybe twice the rate of gold earned from position. Just some suggestions. Maybe add every sunday the soulstones for the campaign would increase by 10 times as much or something along those lines.

CRUSADE problem

Hello to All.
    I want add about Crusade, why u did Crusade so hard? It's impossible that i'm 60 lvl but i can't win 1st step(54lvl). It's unbelivelieble. Please make game so intiresting not hard.
    Thanks for regards

Cool Cool Story Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Have you any idea what kind of monster of a task this would be? Also seeing as new combinations show up almost daily it would pretty much be impossible to have an AI that calculates the best counter based on your heroes.

There's too many factors to take into account.

How about you think a bit before posting?
    Lmfao, cool story bro. That was the coolest story I ever heard in my entire life. Can I get an autograph?

I agree with Nomie

Quote Originally Posted by xichotl View Post
    Lmfao, cool story bro. That was the coolest story I ever heard in my entire life. Can I get an autograph?
    I agree with Nomie, I mean really? there are tons of people who write about how to set up an arena groups all you have to do is google it. You can also put a team together and send your guildmates a link for duels and experiment to see what works better. If people can't do that then they might as well go watch tv or read a book. Put some thought into it and experiment that's part of the fun of playing these games.

I agree with this. Even with 3 full groups to switch out once you get to 50 it's almost impossible even with all skills maxed out enchanted gear and purple toons. It should be challenging not easy but not impossible either. The bad thing about the whole thing is that as you go through it you're up against people with higher level toons or people who can sink in money to get toons which are out of reach for the common players so you're going in with an already beat up group from the previous challenge against fresh toons on the opposing team sometimes easier groups sometimes equal groups and more often than not much higher groups. This should be an easy fix for a competent programmer, with a simple boolean value with some parameters that would make it at least fair or even if their programmers can't do that make it to where our toons go back to full health after a challenge. give us a fighting chance please.

love the game but needs tweaks

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Hello to All.
    I want add about Crusade, why u did Crusade so hard? It's impossible that i'm 60 lvl but i can't win 1st step(54lvl). It's unbelivelieble. Please make game so intiresting not hard.
    Thanks for regards
    I agree with this. Even with 3 full groups to switch out once you get to 50 it's almost impossible even with all skills maxed out enchanted gear and purple toons. It should be challenging not easy but not impossible either. The bad thing about the whole thing is that as you go through it you're up against people with higher level toons or people who can sink in money to get toons which are out of reach for the common players so you're going in with an already beat up group from the previous challenge against fresh toons on the opposing team sometimes easier groups sometimes equal groups and more often than not much higher groups. This should be an easy fix for a competent programmer, with a simple boolean value with some parameters that would make it at least fair or even if their programmers can't do that make it to where our toons go back to full health after a challenge. give us a fighting chance please.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Hello to All.
    Thanks for regards
    What's your team,early on you need DK/now DM,I'm curious to see your set up as crusade it's the easiest part of this game now with replay

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It would help players know what would be the best way to counter an opposing team given the recommended heroes to use.
    No, too much factor, too much calculation and there will be lot of rant when their team loses. Just crawl in forum, find your best formation and hoping for the best result

It would also be nice to have another shop for buying items with stamina in the store instead of gold and gems.
    hmmm, for me it will hurt in long term, team level > all

In addition, it would be nice to obtain more in grand arena for maybe a VIP 16 player, like double the rewards of gold when someone is defeated and maybe twice the rate of gold earned from position
    VIP16 ? are you kidding ? rofl. Can you tell me what is your VIP now ?

@oxfords1 : crusade kinda hard for lv 50ish because it's transition from blue to purple, imo. Use DK and chaplain, later you can replace DK with DM. Crusade is easier now because you can retreat. I prefer to have your own DK after owning OC, in case if your rented DK is too low level or maybe higher lv than you

Suggestion:

In our server, i think there are just handful of level 50 and below.

it is so difficult for NEW players to cope up with the guild members.

what im trying to say, if a lowbie join a guild, there is almost ZERO thing he can do. (take note that there are just a handful low level on our server)

so what will happen is,

1. no one will worship you. not that they dont want to but they cant.
    2. You will be lucky if they will have a LOW level hero that you can hire for crusades
    3. In booty cave, you'll just be a weak link if you will defend their base (level 88 and im level 48)
    4. On raid, ofcourse they want the higher level to be reset. and you as a low level can't compete.

funny i keep getting response to get a DK for crusades when almost all of the guild tho they have, its super high level that i am not allowed to hire.

now you can tell all you want that im not supposed to be on that guild etc. i should find one on my level but for the 3rd time, there are almost close to none low level.

anyway my suggestion is this:

1. Allow people to hire heroes from and adjust it to your level cap. Meaning if im level 50 and my guildmate has level 88 DK, allow me to hire it and make it level 50 for the purpose of crusades.

Im not exactly keen to how it will be done because of the items and skills. im only after the idea.

Is anyone having a problem with the time rift but me?????? Can't play either...its been like this for 6 days...everything else works fine

Also can we add DOJO or training ground.

will cost 10 Gem per day / free for VIP 2 above.

Here you can play while waiting for your stamina to recover, bread to recover and some other timer.

Whats inside the dojo is random 5 hero of your level that you can attack.

you will not gain gold, nor EXP not even your hero will benefit but just pure time consumer.... while waiting for your stamina/bread

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It would be interesting if there was a way you could battle one of your own team against another of your team. You can call it Training Pit or something. You can see the stats afterwards to learn what works and what doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    That sounds like something already implemented: Duels.
    except that it is only beneficial to high level where the majority of player is level 88. (please see my post before this)

i post a duel on the chat and everyone just ignore. and some just for the fun of it will duel me with a level 88 warchief only.

and those other who post challenge are almost twice my level.

so yeah i hope this dojo or barracks or whatever can be implemented.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by oxfords1 View Post
    This should be an easy fix for a competent programmer, with a simple boolean value with some parameters that would make it at least fair...
    I can already see what would happen then - tons of people complaining and blaming Ucool with "hey I used the recommended set up but lost the battle, give me free gems as a compensation you liars!"