Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Any tips / guide for outland portal ?

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    6

    Any tips / guide for outland portal ?

    I will unlock it tomorrow and i will like to know what to expect
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    25
    Northern Dragon (Can only be Harmed by Fliers)

    Old Curse
    Master Mage
    Poisoned One
    Pilot
    A Sturdy Tank of Choice, like SoulHunter

    ---

    Raged Blood (Needs Heroes with Healing Abilities)

    Chaplain
    Shadow Shaman
    Wandering Spearman
    Necromancer
    Cleric or Soulhunter

    ---

    Burning Phoenix (Repeatable Damage)

    ShadowLeaf
    Panda
    Lunar (To boost Panda and ShadowLeafs damage)
    Commando (To Boost Panda and ShadowLeafs damage)
    Shadow Shaman (Shield and Heal)

    Don't use Auto, save your Activatables when Phoenix is an Egg, ShadowLeaf and Pandas ults are enough.

    ---

    Lord of the Caves (Need Magic Burst-Damage)

    Ember
    Frost Mage
    Ice Mage
    Imperial Executioner
    Mystic

    Don't turn on Auto, save the Activatable Abilities for when the Lord emerges from the ground

    ---

    Robot Fighter (Need Dotters)


    Shadow Shaman
    Chaplain
    Wandering Spearman
    Psycopath
    Ol Curse
    Succubus
    Brute
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post

    Robot Fighter (Need Dotters)


    Shadow Shaman
    Chaplain
    Wandering Spearman
    Brute
    You can use OC and PO too.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoda View Post
    You can use OC and PO too.
    and succubus

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bermuda Triangle
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post
    Northern Dragon (Can only be Harmed by Fliers)

    Old Curse
    Master Mage
    Poisoned One
    Pilot
    A Sturdy Tank of Choice, like SoulHunter

    ---

    Raged Blood (Needs Heroes with Healing Abilities)

    Chaplain
    Shadow Shaman
    Wandering Spearman
    Necromancer
    Cleric or Soulhunter

    ---

    Burning Phoenix (Repeatable Damage)

    ShadowLeaf
    Panda
    Lunar
    Commando
    Shadow Shaman (Shield and Heal)

    Don't use Auto, save your Activatables when Phoenix is an Egg

    ---

    Lord of the Caves (Need Magic Burst-Damage)

    Ember
    Frost Mage
    Ice Mage
    Imperial Executioner
    Mystic

    Don't turn on Auto, save the Activatable Abilities for when the Lord emerges from the ground

    ---

    Robot Fighter (Need Dotters)


    Shadow Shaman
    Chaplain
    Wandering Spearman
    Brute
    sir i think phoenix is immune to magic lunars ss dont work
    TOXIC360 S21

    hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

    FAIL=

    First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

  6. #6
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    78
    for raged blood its better to use a bunch of tanks and chaplain he kills himself anyways.

    for burning pheonix you can also use rifleman's blue skill.

    lord of caves use or rent a soulhunter use his ulti at 50% thank me later.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    6
    Burning Phoenix (Repeatable Damage)

    ShadowLeaf
    Panda
    Lunar
    Commando
    Shadow Shaman (Shield and Heal)

    Don't use Auto, save your Activatables when Phoenix is an Egg

    ---
    When Phoenix turns into an EGG, this will have 15 hitpoints. All physical hits are reduced to 1 damage. All you need to do is hit it 15 times. I did this with ShadowLeaf(Ultra is 8 hitd) and Rifleman (Blue skill) + random tank / champlain and a fast hitter

  8. #8
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    43
    Updated list:

    Northern Dragon (Can only be Harmed by Fliers)

    Old Curse
    Master Mage
    Poisoned One
    Pilot

    A Sturdy Tank of Choice, like SoulHunter/War Chief

    ---

    Raged Blood (Needs Heroes with Healing Abilities)

    Chaplain
    Shadow Shaman
    Wandering Spearman
    Necromancer
    Cleric
    Soulhunter

    Actually, you don't exactly need healers, you need to SURVIVE because the boss will kill himself after sometime. Hence all tank formation works too.

    DK, DM can buy lots of time with their US. Same as WC revive.
    Special mention: Lightning Elemental. This guy sucks all the boss dmg and at the end the boss hit you for <10 dmg which is a joke!

    ---

    Burning Phoenix (Repeatable Damage)

    ShadowLeaf
    Panda
    Lunar (To boost Panda and ShadowLeafs damage)
    Bear Warrior
    Commando (To Boost Panda and ShadowLeafs damage)
    Shadow Shaman (Shield and Heal)

    Don't use Auto, save your Activatables when Phoenix is an Egg, ShadowLeaf and Pandas ults are enough.

    ---

    Lord of the Caves (Need Magic Burst-Damage)

    Ember
    Frost Mage
    Machinist
    Ice Mage
    Imperial Executioner
    Mystic
    Lightning Elemental
    Lunar Guardian

    The best way is still using Soul Hunter IMO, wait till you have all your US ready, activate the other 4 and use SH US to finish off when the boss has around 50% hp. It's insta-kill.

    Don't turn on Auto, save the Activatable Abilities for when the Lord emerges from the ground

    ---

    Robot Fighter (Need Dotters)

    Poisoned One (best)
    Shadow Shaman
    Chaplain
    Wandering Spearman
    Psycopath
    Old Curse
    Succubus
    Brute

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    10
    Rifleman should be added to the Burning Phoenix list. Just make sure to activate his haste/rage skill before his ultimate bar is full during the pheonix's sun beam move and he'll fire off a barrage of shots at the egg.

    I completed the first difficulty at level 55 with leaves**, rifleman**, Deathknight***(blue level 50 - for guildies) (to shield my low hp rifleman) Windmaster*** and Savage One**

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    5
    Great thread! Should be sticky!

    But Chaplain as DoT Damage Dealer? Or do you need her for later stages because of her damage reduktion and hearing ability (I would mal this, of it is the case).

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    12
    any tips for lvl 75 bosses. They are tough
    S20 - lvl90

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Updated list:

    Northern Dragon (Can only be Harmed by Fliers)

    Old Curse
    Master Mage
    Poisoned One
    Pilot

    A Sturdy Tank of Choice, like SoulHunter/War Chief

    ---

    Raged Blood (Needs Heroes with Healing Abilities)

    Chaplain
    Shadow Shaman
    Wandering Spearman
    Necromancer
    Cleric
    Soulhunter

    Actually, you don't exactly need healers, you need to SURVIVE because the boss will kill himself after sometime. Hence all tank formation works too.

    DK, DM can buy lots of time with their US. Same as WC revive.
    Special mention: Lightning Elemental. This guy sucks all the boss dmg and at the end the boss hit you for <10 dmg which is a joke!

    ---

    Burning Phoenix (Repeatable Damage)

    ShadowLeaf
    Panda
    Lunar (To boost Panda and ShadowLeafs damage)
    Bear Warrior
    Commando (To Boost Panda and ShadowLeafs damage)
    Shadow Shaman (Shield and Heal)

    Don't use Auto, save your Activatables when Phoenix is an Egg, ShadowLeaf and Pandas ults are enough.

    ---

    Lord of the Caves (Need Magic Burst-Damage)

    Ember
    Frost Mage
    Machinist
    Ice Mage
    Imperial Executioner
    Mystic
    Lightning Elemental
    Lunar Guardian

    The best way is still using Soul Hunter IMO, wait till you have all your US ready, activate the other 4 and use SH US to finish off when the boss has around 50% hp. It's insta-kill.

    Don't turn on Auto, save the Activatable Abilities for when the Lord emerges from the ground

    ---

    Robot Fighter (Need Dotters)

    Poisoned One (best)
    Shadow Shaman
    Chaplain
    Wandering Spearman
    Psycopath
    Old Curse
    Succubus
    Brute
    Has anyone tried burning phoenix using pilot
    I dunno ig his 3rs skill can count as multiple dmg.

  13. #13
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    12
    Rifleman,LS,Panda still can't beat Phoenix difficult 3, and BW is not worth to invest
    Is CW count? i dont have him, don't know his US physic or magic damage.

    I tried Pilot, his BS not count
    S20 - lvl90

  14. #14
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bermuda Triangle
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    16
    anyone tried the US of vanguard warrior in phoenix?
    just curious
    TOXIC360 S21

    hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

    FAIL=

    First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

  15. #15
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by max1912 View Post
    Rifleman,LS,Panda still can't beat Phoenix difficult 3, and BW is not worth to invest
    Is CW count? i dont have him, don't know his US physic or magic damage.

    I tried Pilot, his BS not count
    When you say can't beat, it's very vague. There are 3 possibilities why you can't beat the Phoenix. Need to identify the problem.

    1. Your team couldn't survive the beam attack.
    2. Your team didn't have enough dmg to bring the egg down.
    3. Your team didn't have full mana for US when the phoenix turns into egg.

    Solution:
    1. Your team deals too little dmg during the phoenix phase. As the Phoenix uses up his remaining hp for beam attacks, higher hp means your team suffer more dmg. A simple solution would be to add Commando or Savage One to increase team dmg output.
    2. Your don't have enough repeated attackers. No matter how many times you retry you simply won't pass. Solution would be to hire one from guild camp. When I was 80, I tried all over again using this team Panda, Com, LS, Spearman and WC but couldn't pass. Then I just hired CW from guild to replace WC I could pass easily.
    3. Reverse problem of 1. Take out your commando/savage one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •