Thread: How people get that many heroes early on?

Exclamation How people get that many heroes early on?

I am curious how some players get so many high tier heroes when they start on new server.
    For example a new server started this Monday and I checked later same day and saw some players have arena teams consisting of succubus, death-night, lunar guardian etc.
    All 5 heroes like this. There are a lot of such players.

I know that if you are lucky you can open 10 gold chests and get these heroes.
    But only 15 hours after the server is open and without VIP how is this possible.
    How can they cat that many gems?

I feel stupid when people get heroes that I spend 2 months to get in 10-15 hours.
    If someone can explain this I will be so happy.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by medivh View Post
    I am curious how some players get so many high tier heroes when they start on new server.
    For example a new server started this Monday and I checked later same day and saw some players have arena teams consisting of succubus, death-night, lunar guardian etc.

But only 15 hours after the server is open and without VIP how is this possible.

I feel stupid when people get heroes that I spend 2 months to get in 10-15 hours.
    At the start of a new server if you get in quick enough and you do things right etc you can get ranked hi in arena resulting in enough gems to buy you 10 gold chests. This is about the best explanation I can give.

Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    At the start of a new server if you get in quick enough and you do things right etc you can get ranked hi in arena resulting in enough gems to buy you 10 gold chests. This is about the best explanation I can give.
    That was the only thing that I could think of as well. But in arena if your rank is low then you make a huge jump you get gems or when you successfully defend against others you get 10 gems. One player had 85 wins and had 4 3 star heroes and 1 2 star hero. Assuming he got a good rank early on he wouldn't get those gems from improving his position. Then with 85 wins he would get only 850gems + other gems here and there lets say he made another 800 gems. That is not enough to get 10 gold chests.

If I can figure this out I will leave my vip on old server and start on a new one. I played 2 months and don't have those heroes.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    That was the only thing that I could think of as well. But in arena if your rank is low then you make a huge jump you get gems or when you successfully defend against others you get 10 gems. One player had 85 wins and had 4 3 star heroes and 1 2 star hero. Assuming he got a good rank early on he wouldn't get those gems from improving his position. Then with 85 wins he would get only 850gems + other gems here and there lets say he made another 800 gems. That is not enough to get 10 gold chests.

If I can figure this out I will leave my vip on old server and start on a new one. I played 2 months and don't have those heroes.
    I in total so far have had close to 2k gems from arena myself for improving my rank if not more. I do think you get a larger amount the higher up you get, so jumping from 200 to 30 say I think could yield like 700 alone or something.

I'm just making a guess here, but I'm pretty sure.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Dear Leader
    Could you tell us the server and in-game of the the players please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty