Thread: Question About Death Mage Please Help

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Question About Death Mage Please Help

Hello i'm from server 31, lvl 61
    i just got DM yesterday and i want to ask, should i promote him to +1 or leave him on purple?
    cz in purple gear i got like 80 INT
    in the purple+1 it got bag of holding on lvl 70 but it also give me Stainless Axe with unecessary agi stats

Please Give me your advice thanks

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverze View Post
    Hello i'm from server 31, lvl 61
    i just got DM yesterday and i want to ask, should i promote him to +1 or leave him on purple?
    cz in purple gear i got like 80 INT
    in the purple+1 it got bag of holding on lvl 70 but it also give me Stainless Axe with unecessary agi stats

Please Give me your advice thanks
    ... um.... you absorb the stats of the gear when you promote...

Unless you fully enchanted your purple, I can't see why you won't promote.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I had this problem when I enchanted my DM to purple because with purple full enchant you can always maintain full energy for every round of crusade.
    I decided to make purple+1 anyway because of the extra hp and it helps your DM survive better for crusade.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Always always always promote!! You absorb the base stats of the items. You'll need to enchant again after but you're always going to be more powerful after promoting and enchanting is done.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 tdhoang89@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Quick question here, the stats of gear you guys are talking here is just basic stats (like Str, Int, HP, Atk etc) right ? Or does is include other stats like crit, eva or resistance ?

I am asking this because I am reading many topics before about how we should not promote AS to + 2 since the weapons for + 2 are not that great comparing to those for + 1.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by tdhoang89@yahoo.com View Post
    Quick question here, the stats of gear you guys are talking here is just basic stats (like Str, Int, HP, Atk etc) right ? Or does is include other stats like crit, eva or resistance ?

I am asking this because I am reading many topics before about how we should not promote AS to + 2 since the weapons for + 2 are not that great comparing to those for + 1.
    basic stats is everything u see on the item before it is enchanted...
    it includes dodge, extra healing, -% energy when using ulti and so on...

the reason ppl discuss alot about AS is because he gets 30+15 dodge at lvl 73 and promoting him will leave him with 30 dodge but more hp...
    honestly i have no idea what is better...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    basic stats is everything u see on the item before it is enchanted...
    it includes dodge, extra healing, -% energy when using ulti and so on...

the reason ppl discuss alot about AS is because he gets 30+15 dodge at lvl 73 and promoting him will leave him with 30 dodge but more hp...
    honestly i have no idea what is better...
    For case of AS. It depends, if the opposite teams has more magic dmg dealers... i.e. dmg that can't be dodge, Obviously the dodge is inferior.

With heavy physical teams (and the initial first round), dodge may comes out better (although it will largely depends on luck).

It's a matter of preference.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    Always always always promote!! You absorb the base stats of the items. You'll need to enchant again after but you're always going to be more powerful after promoting and enchanting is done.
    Totally misinformed.

You are going to have more "power" is true. But are those stats necessary for your hero build and your team build. Not everyone have all the heroes to put in the team.

Your team synergy and the hero usage are to be considered, and the correct stats to be favoured, then you decide if you should promote.