Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just confuse and angry about crusade.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by wfthong View Post
    if u think the enemy has lunar guardian is bad....u havent meet those with iron hoof / fallen dominion / cloud walker....and probably 4-5 stars...
    OMG ironhoof, that shield for the first few seconds is soooo anoying lol.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Just learn the tips and you can clear 15/15 everyday

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    There three and only three things you need to know to have successful crusade runs.

1) Build energy on all your characters as soon as possible in the first few stages.
    2) Retreat at the slightest misstep.
    3) Mercenaries will help you bridge the gap, make sure your guild has a good stock of them.

Crusade is much easier now after they added the retreat button.
    Try to make full advantage of it.
    Example: taking too much dmg, 1 of your hero died, etc...
    Able to clear 15/15 daily since then, at team lvl 53+, vip3.
    Team: DK, OC, COM, WM, MYSTIC, CHAP (join if needs healing)
    Backup: Leaf, WC
    Last edited by Rhoda; 12-11-2014 at 03:21 AM. Reason: typo

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    4 level above is easy. I have meet enemies 10-12 levels above me before in crusade.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    you should really use death mage frost mage chaplain mystic and old curse its easy mode. I 15/15 every day with 0-2 retreats because of misclicks or if i messed up the previous round and didnt get full energy some how.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Im at lvl77 and doing 15/15 about 30days straight
    I highly advise you to get mystic asap
    Mystic + death mage is guranteed 15/15
    i dont have DM btw but im still completing crusade with one or two retreats..
    With retreat feature updated, crusade is just easy..

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Use retreat often.
    Lvl up more than 10 heroes. Max your DM, and Mystic.
    I would surprise if I can't finish crusade, even I meet +5-7 above me I still got easy crusade finish 15
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    it not about bout VIP or not , it about your lineup and how you play. the RNG work based on your teampower , dont full enchant all your heroes to avoid tougher opponent on crusade , myself did full enchant now i`m lvl 71 and fought lvl 75-77 on crusade. have no issue so far i can finish it without problem. my butter and sugar are mystic , chaplain , commando , fm , oc , sapper , dk.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I'm starting from day 1 in a new server, level 53 now, spending gems for stamina at least 9x/day, midas up to 40 gems one, got most meta units need for crusade/arena.
    But in the same server, at least 10 people are 3 level higher and all unit maxed to 4 and 5 stars.

Crusade are really "challenging" against those guys. But mostly I still able to clear at least one 15/15 and second crusade vary from 13/15 to 15/15.

I understand your stress in crusade considering you have spent money, yet there will be always people who outspend you and nothing you can do about it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    crusade is very easy especially with DM nw...

DM-FM-Mystic-Commando-Any Random Aoe Dps

very simple..u don't even need a tank..Dm is the tank..before they can reach her..they are already dead.. except for Wc just reviving .

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by theshine View Post
    in my mind, you should always clear crusade 15/15 everyday even if you are a non-casher.
    Otherwise you are playing this game wrong and will fall behind pretty fast.
    There will always be a bad day where you won't get to 15/15, even for non-vip. I clear crusade like no problem on any other day but I had an unlucky encounter on full 5* lvl 80s with an ironhoof, WC,etc on a stage 14 when my team lvl was just 72. It took me 3 teams to get past it and got so weakened I couldn't even kill the lvl 74 enemies on stage 15.
    Good game, well played!

I`m level 56, for the first time today I tried using Death Mage instead of DK (both mercenaries) and wow was it worth it, with Death Mage it took me 10-15 minutes to clear crusade as My team consist of DM-Succ-FM-Mystic-Commando(exchanged for Chaplain when team needs healing). And the DM i used was like only level 52 so yeah after seeing it in action i really hope i get it from chests soon.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Today i ended 13/15.... Faced a guy with fallen dominion, wc 4 star, commando 4star , cloud walker 3 star and shadow leaf 3 star.

Tried every single team combo, retreated like 30 times. Nothing to do, cloud walker and wc destroyed me so hard ahah ...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    Erm, depends. I have a DM, and will say this. Against casters she is good for that silence (if RNG is good and gets it out at the start). Against physical not so much so as they arent casting anything per se.

Also, her ULT always in my team comes off as On par with my Succ and WM. The one big thing I like about her is the heal IF she finishes her ULT completely.
    Wait what? She completely destroys the other team, and she way outdpses succ/wind without a doubt. What do u mean IF she finishes ult? She finishes ult EVERY SINGLE round in crusade, or else ur playing wrong. Today in my last round my DM was tank and she got use her ult 3 times during that fight. There is never a question about whether she will finish or not.