Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just confuse and angry about crusade.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Just confuse and angry about crusade.

Vip 8. Over 150 .
    OK. I have some opinions a little bit confused about the system of the crusade. up to level 52 I never had problems. Now although I have the dk at the highest level, I always lose around 9/15. Why? Its been two days that i had to fighr guys with lunar guardian, wc, oc, commando and shadowleaves, at +4 or even 5 levels more than mine. Is that a joke? Im rank 300 in arena and im using this team in crusade:

commando 4* level 56 maxed skills
    OC 3* level 56 maxed skills
    DK 3* level 56 maxed skills
    Wind master 3* lv 56 max skills
    Chaplain 2* lv 56 max skills

What im trying to say is that i think the system is not fair. Not because i spent money , but cause i dont wanna fight guys with 4 levels more than me , cause this means i'll lost someone for sure.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    You have to understand that even tho you fight people with 4 lvls more than you,
    or stronger heroes, you should come to the fight ready
    with 5 ults to triger and that suppose to make the fight much more easy...

Quote Originally Posted by avivpaz75 View Post
    You have to understand that even tho you fight people with 4 lvls more than you,
    or stronger heroes, you should come to the fight ready
    with 5 ults to triger and that suppose to make the fight much more easy...
    Ehm, i know that, its the basic of the crusade.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperinoVerde View Post
    Vip 8. Over 150 .
    OK. I have some opinions a little bit confused about the system of the crusade. up to level 52 I never had problems. Now although I have the dk at the highest level, I always lose around 9/15. Why? Its been two days that i had to fighr guys with lunar guardian, wc, oc, commando and shadowleaves, at +4 or even 5 levels more than mine. Is that a joke? Im rank 300 in arena and im using this team in crusade:

What im trying to say is that i think the system is not fair. Not because i spent money , but cause i dont wanna fight guys with 4 levels more than me , cause this means i'll lost someone for sure.
    Ok, back to the beginning.

Firstly how many Hero's have you got levelled for Crusade? Just those 5 ?

Why have you maxed every last skill on every hero ? Example the GS and PS for chaplain are pointless for crusade, cause all you want chaplain for there is HEALS. This being said, I dont see a lot of people run chaplain in arena, as extra dps to help take opposing team down is better.

Getting to 9/15 should be seen as GOOD. Getting 15/15 is EXCELLENT, so really your not doing too bad. Once you get to or down 9/15 you will always more than likely see teams higher than you. On a daily basis my Crusade goes as follows;

Fights 1, 2 & 3 teams are 1 or 2 levels lower.
    Fights 4 -> 8 teams are equal to me or up to 2 levels higher
    Fights 9 -> 12 teams are between 3 & 4 levels higher
    Fights 13 -> 15 teams can be as much as +9 levels on my own team.

And I clear Daily, I do sometimes not make it, but I take it on the chin as RNG.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Also, using Death Mage helps you cruise through crusade easier. With DM, crusade is almost easy mode

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Vip 8. Over 150 .

u need to get MYSTIC and SAPPER for help dude . easy 15/15 for me

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis118 View Post
    Also, using Death Mage helps you cruise through crusade easier. With DM, crusade is almost easy mode
    Erm, depends. I have a DM, and will say this. Against casters she is good for that silence (if RNG is good and gets it out at the start). Against physical not so much so as they arent casting anything per se.

Also, her ULT always in my team comes off as On par with my Succ and WM. The one big thing I like about her is the heal IF she finishes her ULT completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    Ok, back to the beginning.

Firstly how many Hero's have you got levelled for Crusade? Just those 5 ?

Why have you maxed every last skill on every hero ? Example the GS and PS for chaplain are pointless for crusade, cause all you want chaplain for there is HEALS. This being said, I dont see a lot of people run chaplain in arena, as extra dps to help take opposing team down is better.

Getting to 9/15 should be seen as GOOD. Getting 15/15 is EXCELLENT, so really your not doing too bad. Once you get to or down 9/15 you will always more than likely see teams higher than you. On a daily basis my Crusade goes as follows;

Fights 1, 2 & 3 teams are 1 or 2 levels lower.
    Fights 4 -> 8 teams are equal to me or up to 2 levels higher
    Fights 9 -> 12 teams are between 3 & 4 levels higher
    Fights 13 -> 15 teams can be as much as +9 levels on my own team.

And I clear Daily, I do sometimes not make it, but I take it on the chin as RNG.
    Wait wait wait wait. Chaplain blue and purple skills are not leveled dont worry.
    This is my main team, but i also have 6-7 units ready for the crusade, which means 2 teams maybe 3. I know that 9/15 its not bad but its just stupid to fight people with 4 level more than you and with vip 11 heroes .
    Im trying to get mystic 3 star and arcane sapper 3 star also. And im leveling frost mage's skills. So i know what im doing, im just sayin that this system is sick.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    There are tough patches in crusades. There were weeks where I'd be lucky to clear 12/15, there are weeks where I'll easily clear 15/15. Mystic is a good hero to start working on for crusade, and once you get to 60 you can get death mage from the grand arena shop.

Wait wait wait wait. Chaplain blue and purple skills are not leveled dont worry.
    This is my main team, but i also have 6-7 units ready for the crusade, which means 2 teams maybe 3. I know that 9/15 its not bad but its just stupid to fight people with 4 level more than you and with vip 11 heroes .
    Im trying to get mystic 3 star and arcane sapper 3 star also. And im leveling frost mage's skills. So i know what im doing, im just sayin that this system is sick.
    In this case im a little confused as to how your struggling to get past a +4 team ?

I have 12 hero's each day. I charge them all up so if I need to rotate them in I can hit the ult button as soon as needed.

More recently I have had to sacrifice a team of 5 at one stage or another to move on, but this is something that will level out again im sure as I get close to 61, before I once again jump up to the next invisible bracket and start seeing lv 70 guys.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Photo 10-12-14, 20 42 01.jpg

im lvl 64, faced a lvl 69 today, as u can see i won...
    yesterday i faced a lvl 72 team with iron hoof, allso won...

crusade is all about tactics,
    use 2 teams, charge them up at the first 2-4 stages and u should own it easily...
    only use chaplain when ur heroes hp is somwhat low...

and dont get depressed over that thing.. it happens somtimes...
    last weak i didnt finish any crusade runs 15/15, had really bad luck

crusade

in my mind, you should always clear crusade 15/15 everyday even if you are a non-casher.
    Otherwise you are playing this game wrong and will fall behind pretty fast.

Vip 8. Over 150 .

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Learn to play. Not rage.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    You need to have dm, chap, mystic, fm, old curse. They make crusade easier. And everyday i clear 15/15 crusade with them and no one dies.

if u think the enemy has lunar guardian is bad....u havent meet those with iron hoof / fallen dominion / cloud walker....and probably 4-5 stars...