Thread: New Server?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

New Server?

I'm currently new player in server 35. Newest server I saw was server 45.
    I wanted to start on a new server, anyone knows when new server will come?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by natycale View Post
    I'm currently new player in server 35. Newest server I saw was server 45.
    I wanted to start on a new server, anyone knows when new server will come?
    I think 45 was opened about 2 days ago, so id say possibly within the next 36 hours or something.

Im only guessing here, but on avg a new server opens once every 3 days...

Wow that fast and people there are level 33 in just a matter of 2 days? Wow

Wow that fast and people there are level 33 in just a matter of 2 days? Wow
    Yes. Lv33 is very very easy to get to. I can actually get to lv25 inside of 3 hours (no spending).

Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    Yes. Lv33 is very very easy to get to. I can actually get to lv25 inside of 3 hours (no spending).
    U abusing timezones so that u get ur first reset after 2 hours? If not, then i call bullshit. Without daily reset max lvl with VIP3 is 23 in the first day. I know this since u can not enter general chat before day 2 if ur vip 3 or lower.

I am almost willing to bet 1000$ dollars that the next server will open in 19 hours and 25 minutes, AKA 9AM CET. This has been the trend for last 2 months.

Ok, I have 19 hrs to decide.
    Currently I'm on sever 35 leave 41. But on the leaderboards are level 66. And most of the top 50 have almost 5 star hero.
    Was wondering if I should just change to new server, buy 10x gold once. What you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by SueCia View Post
    U abusing timezones so that u get ur first reset after 2 hours? If not, then i call bullshit. Without daily reset max lvl with VIP3 is 23 in the first day. I know this since u can not enter general chat before day 2 if ur vip 3 or lower.

I am almost willing to bet 1000$ dollars that the next server will open in 19 hours and 25 minutes, AKA 9AM CET. This has been the trend for last 2 months.
    Ok saying 25 was a little guess, but I know I can get to the 20's WITHOUT abusing anything (this includes my bank account). I only know this because for a while I was thinking about starting fresh on a diff server and for each new server that opened I rushed levels to get into Arena,Rifts and aim as high as I could for Trails.

All I ever got from the gold boxes was Brute and other random rubbish so I stuck on my current server.

But nah, if you claim your quests and such right, holy cow do you have some stamina to really rush through that campaign trail with.

Ok, I have 19 hrs to decide.
    Currently I'm on sever 35 leave 41. But on the leaderboards are level 66. And most of the top 50 have almost 5 star hero.
    Was wondering if I should just change to new server, buy 10x gold once. What you guys think?
    Start when the server opens, dont buy 10x gold with cash. Instead play, gather your heros (dont put gear on anywhere keep them level if you can) and same with skills. Head to the arena's as quick as you can, so there are fewer cash players in there and AIM as high as you ruddy well can. If you do this right, you should be able to get enough gems from arenas, easily for at least 1 gold chest, and if you do it very well for a full set of 10

Then see what you have to play with. If you get lucky and pull a DK out of the hat, deffo dont move lol. Crusade just got simple for you lol.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

New Server

Does anyone know when the next server will come out (server 70) ? I want to start fresh on that server but have no idea how or when new servers are created.

Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    Please tell how you get to level 25 in 3 hrs without spending if legit.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Anyone know how you are able to post a new thread?