Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Noobie wants to be better - kindly asking for advise.

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0

    Noobie wants to be better - kindly asking for advise.

    Hello fellow players,
    Would like to ask you for your time and advise me a bit as i feel i making lot of mistakes, which will cost me a lot later. For info i'm VIP4, bought only monthly ticket and one pack of gems and i'm considering to buy 10x gold chest to expand a bit with heroes. But...
    Starting to be lost with heroes and setup :/ Reading all threads in forum, to get as much info as possible ( already know, that i did some bad decisions )
    setup.jpg
    Could you please guide me a bit, which hero i should get, which to leave? ( purples are maxed skill ) (Tusked storm skills until 56, admiral 54, cleric 48 )
    Stones collection is:
    Sucub10/100, WM1/150 ( 4* spent too much crusade point instead of mystic ),OC10/100,Comm43/100, FM3/100, Sleaves43/50, WC45/50, Chapl 44/50, Tusked10/20, IceMage 28/50
    Not summoned:
    DK68/80 ( regretting that i have spend arena points instead of panda ), VS39/80, Brute 40/80, The rest i have only like: Lunar 16/80,Lightining 59/80, soulhunter 18/80,VS40/80, DV27/30. The rest few SS only
    Arena i use - WC/Suc/OC/Comm/Sleaves ( thinking to skip FM instead Sucub or 4*WM ) Ratting around 400-500
    Crusade - DM(hiring from Guild)/FM/Chap/Sucub/Comm/WM - managing to 15/15 last 7 days.

    Will be very greatful, if you can spend some time for guide/info/ showing way how to tide/clean up my collection, expand it and eliminate losses ( of gold and points ) and go with the best direction.

    Thanks a lot and wish you fun in game

    Ambo.

  2. #2
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    79
    Forget tusked for now. Get AS not tusked in guild shop.

    Look for a guild with a death mage to hire. For crusade use hired Death mage FM mystic OC and 1 of these 3 Chaplain/succubus/wind master. I usually keep chaplain in the whole time though it's easy still.

    Your arena team is fine just work on stars. Succubus is better than. Frost in arena at your level.

    AS will replace succubus spot at level 73

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Forget tusked for now. Get AS not tusked in guild shop.
    Look for a guild with a death mage to hire. For crusade use hired Death mage FM mystic OC and 1 of these 3 Chaplain/succubus/wind master. I usually keep chaplain in the whole time though it's easy still.
    Thank you for reply, this i already doing as described. What about the heroes?About changes? Priorities for Grand Arena and later game?

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    697
    Rep Power
    29
    would allso add to rocky's list leaves shadow, she is just awsome

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0
    Thank you all. I think, the mistakes with spending of points/coins i made still can be overcome
    No other heroes to lvl up? on my lvl, should i still try to open 10xgold chest?

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    8
    To be honest, i think we should stop focusing on AS as there is vanguard hero to counter it. (Just my opinion)
    For guild, i'm spending on tusk ONLY.

    From now, it's a compulsory for commando, chaplain, old curse, war chief,Queen of pain/succubus is necessary for future campaign to counter physical immune and for one of the outland portal if i'm not wrong. Mystic seems popular too and it's recommended for 7x crusade, so maybe you would like to train him too? From now, just stop all blue other than tusk, which you don't really have to put him on your top priority, your purples heroes seems good enough, continue what you're doing!

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    Thank you all. I think, the mistakes with spending of points/coins i made still can be overcome
    No other heroes to lvl up? on my lvl, should i still try to open 10xgold chest?
    Open 10 chest only if you doesn't have lots of heroes. For now, you seems cool, just focus on your current heroes, open more box, more heroes, too many things to focus.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by annyeong View Post
    To be honest, i think we should stop focusing on AS as there is vanguard hero to counter it. (Just my opinion)
    For guild, i'm spending on tusk ONLY.
    From now, it's a compulsory for commando, chaplain, old curse, war chief,Queen of pain/succubus is necessary for future campaign to counter physical immune and for one of the outland portal if i'm not wrong. Mystic seems popular too and it's recommended for 7x crusade, so maybe you would like to train him too? From now, just stop all blue other than tusk, which you don't really have to put him on your top priority, your purples heroes seems good enough, continue what you're doing!
    Annyeong -> Want to thank you for your advise and info. if you dont mind, wanted to double check - Tusked should i lvl him up and buying SS from guild shop? Nothing else?
    AS not at all? Will Vanguard be better then AS? Mystic i will most probably buy SS from crusade so is it good to lvl up him too? ( as i don't want to throw out the potions )

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    Annyeong -> Want to thank you for your advise and info. if you dont mind, wanted to double check - Tusked should i lvl him up and buying SS from guild shop? Nothing else?
    AS not at all? Will Vanguard be better then AS? Mystic i will most probably buy SS from crusade so is it good to lvl up him too? ( as i don't want to throw out the potions )
    Well, we should help one another/share opinions if we can over here! you're welcome.

    Hmm every month there would be new hero shining, this month was AS. So the next hero that MAY shine would be either rifleman or vanguard.

    For me now, I rarely use tusk due to low level and I can't really focus him now as I have my main team, heroes for outland and death mage/death prophet. I'm 80 now.

    and also! AS only shine at very late stage! So by the time you get it to "late stage", he might already be countered.

    Why do I say vanguard counter AS? First it will push AS back to your front row if he is at the back. Second, if you play dota2, he's one of the counter for it. HAHAHA!

    Currently is spending on:
    Arena: old curse to 4* then maybe 5.
    grand arena:death mage/death prophet.
    guild: tusk
    crusade: mystic rifle and frost mage/Lich.

    You can agree with me/disagree with me. Like I've said, we are here to help one amother with our opinion! Cheers mate! I'm still learning too! ))

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    30
    don't give up on sapper, his situational use is still very good, distract US etc.

    maybe sapper can work together with vanguard?

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by annyeong View Post
    Well, we should help one another/share opinions if we can over here! you're welcome. Cheers mate! I'm still learning too! ))
    Thanks mate, this is that kind of discussion i was expected. I have made some progress
    heroes.jpg
    From my heroes, what would be your choice, if you would go again to lvl 80?
    Would you try 10xgold to get LG,DK,VS or other?
    How you exp your heroes, while going to 80lvl? i'm 64 and the main from main ones, could exp only 4 of them :/ somewhere i'm doing something not ok. what was your path?
    Will 1.6 change a lot priorities for heroes?

    Cheers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •