Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Outland Portal is a Lame Duck!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    It is still reasonably easy to get gems daily, an average free user would be able to get near 100 gems daily easily from caves alone.
    For an individual who can and does sit by their device all day every day.

For the rest of us who have half an ounce of life and work, this drops significantly. But 100 gems a day is miniscule if you look at how much everything needs. 100 gems gets you 1 stamina refill, 1 midas & 40 saved or 1 ss from a merchant or what ever. Dont forget as a free player you dont have arena hance reset enabled, or arena cd reset enabled, nor do you have elite campaigns resets enabled, or the ability to refil skills or a second stam refil, or a second midas etc.

Yes developers are out to earn money, but I have to confess now in saying that im sick of people using this as an excuse to justify what has become legal daylight robbery.
    I come from an era where a developer would build a game carefully, they would bug test and make sure it worked. They then sold it for a fixed x . If you did a good job people bought it, if not, well youd know for next time.

People these days either are new to gaming and dont have a clue on how it was, or are so uneducated they think its normal to hand a company a blank check in return for a few little so called benefits. Inputting a password over and over is not playing a game, its called emptying your bank account.

Anyway, we are way way way off topic now.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    I also agree. The additional drops should be a weekly reset, not a one time thing.

Anyone who's butthurt by that needs to put down their phone/tablet and take a big boy break.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8

featt

Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    For an individual who can and does sit by their device all day every day.
    Just do 10 hr caves twice a day(60gems) and send your plunder points twice a day(40gems), not much time required.

I come from an era where a developer would build a game carefully, they would bug test and make sure it worked. They then sold it for a fixed x . If you did a good job people bought it, if not, well youd know for next time.
    Your right, I miss actual good games, too bad piracy was too easy in that model

Anyway, we are way way way off topic now.
    Right. Anyways, the other version had the portals drop minor stamina recovery items, maybe we'll get that too.