Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Outland Portal is a Lame Duck!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    OP is right, rewards are ridiculous.

Nomies you should shut up, don't have any clue about how right is this thread.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I thought I would have full prize for every outland portal battle, like trials.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    yeah if only they would drop all the items listed just like in the trials and more cheese it would be great
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    OP is right, rewards are ridiculous.

Nomies you should shut up, don't have any clue about how right is this thread.
    Why do i remember you? Ohhh, now i do remember, you are the dude that post mystic is a must. Great guide. Good job.

On the other hand.... Oh yea, I remember now, you told me that I'm wrong about Outland being Cash Cow. Maybe you starts to get my point now. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I thought I would have full prize for every outland portal battle, like trials.
    That's what I thought but NOPE. There is a possibility of free or fee reset in the future. But again, downing those resources just for outland while 1.6 patch is coming up, its really lol.

Quote Originally Posted by toxic909 View Post
    yeah if only they would drop all the items listed just like in the trials and more cheese it would be great
    Maybe in the future, but yea, for the meantime, it does looks like we might we reset for free or a fee in the upcoming update.

Quote Originally Posted by plenyun View Post
    That's what I thought but NOPE. There is a possibility of free or fee reset in the future. But again, downing those resources just for outland while 1.6 patch is coming up, its really lol.

Maybe in the future, but yea, for the meantime, it does looks like we might we reset for free or a fee in the upcoming update.
    If we keep posting in this [Suggestions and Feedback] for things that never be implemented, what the point to read/post here ?

* I'm more talking to Allen/admin than forum players in this [Suggestions and Feedback].

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Unhappy Feeling that way to

Am starting to feel that way too bin.

All the developments seems to follow a linear path to the "Chinese Version"

They get booty, month later we do

They get grand arena, month later we do

They get lvl 90, its announced were getting it

Do any of our suggestions even matter?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilyBeck View Post
    Am starting to feel that way too bin.

All the developments seems to follow a linear path to the "Chinese Version"

They get booty, month later we do

They get grand arena, month later we do

They get lvl 90, its announced were getting it

Do any of our suggestions even matter?
    Speaking objectively, it wouldn't surprise me if both apps were developed by the exact same people, with the exception someone is in the middle to translate.

I have to say it is beginning to feel as though our feedback don't mean nothing unless it means more $$$$$$$$ for uCool in which case it's seen to as soon as possible.

I also get the feeling that they are,doing as little as they possibly can (just enough to keep it free to play) but maximising on the need for you to go and hit the shop.

I'm fairly invested, and I'd like to at least hit level cap before leaving, but this being said I am adamant I will not stick another penny into this game. I keep thinking, well mayber just to vip10 for the extra crusade and then I can grab some gold boxes, but tbh I'd probs not get anything of use from the chests, and soon enough I'll catch back up on gold so... Yeah, not worth it.

Do t get me wrong, I'm not ANTI uCool but the game is dependant on gems left right and centre, and to spend those gems you have to buy them......

I can't pick this game up and play several times a day. Just the once really other than to claim freebies. Unlike say kabam and Contest of Champions, that I beta tested and is now available world wide.
    Yes you can buy crystals (chests) for a chance at a 2* -> 4* champ or spend credits on heal stuff. But I can play that all day as the energy recharge is quick, I'm not being squeezed for credits to do this again, move there, do that, etc.

As I say I'm not anti uCool, I do really like this game, but it's the greed behind it that's beginning to put me off.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Well, I think they do listen, just not in the way we expect.

I remember someone was complaining that trials were too easy here, so now over there, the latest trials are like hell difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post

I remember someone was complaining that trials were too easy here, so now over there, the latest trials are like hell difficulty.
    Please refer to my comment
    I have to say it is beginning to feel as though our feedback don't mean nothing unless it means more $$$$$$$$ for uCool in which case it's seen to as soon as possible.
    Making Trail and Rifts hell, would make them more $$$ as it means less loot for you, hence more stam resets, campaign raids etc etc

What uCool need to remember is though Asia and Asian players =/= Rest of the world. It is why companies such as Blizzard have 1 business model for the likes of China, and then 1 for the rest of the world.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plenyun View Post
    you told me that I'm wrong about Outland being Cash Cow. Maybe you starts to get my point now. Lol.
    I think you still don't understand this thread.

When Outland was released all the high-end players went exited about a nice way to farm those painful purple+2/+3 gears assuming that we could be able to receive 10 or 20 fragments each time the bosses outcomes.

If you think it in that way, maybe worth it to invest on some specific heroes to guarantee 20 fragments but now that we know the loot is 1~2 fragments every time the bosses outcomes, thrust me, no one will invest on new heroes because isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post

I believe they do listen and implement in the way most of us don't want it. For example: I summon Goblin Merchant twice today, the 2nd time it show exactly same as 1st time with already bought items. They did listen to some VIP 9+ players complaints and instead of making Goblin Merchant refresh more often, they make it worse for low/Non VIP players. I would vote for it by my middle finger.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I believe they do listen and implement in the way most of us don't want it. For example: I summon Goblin Merchant twice today, the 2nd time it show exactly same as 1st time with already bought items. They did listen to some VIP 9+ players complaints and instead of making Goblin Merchant refresh more often, they make it worse for low/Non VIP players. I would vote for it by my middle finger.
    So my points in my posts are correct ?

*** EDIT***

Actually ill add this. My points in previous posts are only partially true on Bin's example, because by having changed it for non VIP 9 players they have effectively given those players a reason NOT to buy more stamina. People may now as a result buy less stam and as such do less campaigns, resulting in fewer Gem spends.

So by trying to, what some will see as being greed and cash in more, has unwittingly (but only potentially) caused people to spend less and as such gimped their profits.
    Last edited by Macstabby; 12-12-2014 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Added more.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    So my points in my posts are correct ?

*** EDIT***

Actually ill add this. My points in previous posts are only partially true on Bin's example, because by having changed it for non VIP 9 players they have effectively given those players a reason NOT to buy more stamina. People may now as a result buy less stam and as such do less campaigns, resulting in fewer Gem spends.

So by trying to, what some will see as being greed and cash in more, has unwittingly (but only potentially) caused people to spend less and as such gimped their profits.
    This is a game that aims to make money, just like every other game.

It is still reasonably easy to get gems daily, an average free user would be able to get near 100 gems daily easily from caves alone.

If they are that greedy for cash in gems, wouldn't their biggest mistake be releasing booty caves instead?

Outland should realy drop a few reels more or give 5 chances as trial rift or at least 3