Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 109

Thread: Preview on Heroes Charge Version 1.6

  1. #16
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    9
    i have to be honest that ucool actually push patch 1.6 in january... that's good news... at least new target for anyone who already max out (lv 80)

    so any news for guild war? or other guild activity?

  2. #17
    Banned Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by komikboy View Post
    i have to be honest that ucool actually push patch 1.6 in january... that's good news... at least new target for anyone who already max out (lv 80)

    so any news for guild war? or other guild activity?
    Guild war is coming to Chinese version of the game in January.

    You should get it in late Q1 2014.

  3. #18
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post

    - The Phoenix (Jan Signin Hero): Hovering over the middle line, he is a strength-oriented Mage with AoE damage output. He can also revive from the fire with his 2nd skill.
    - The Hidden Needle: Middle line agile assassin, who has the ability to instantly deal a significant amount of damage.
    - The Disease Bringer: Back line support Mage, who can summon a powerful Hellfire monster to fight for him. His healing ability will also support the team during PVE battles.
    Phoenix sounds relatively decent with the revive, but would need to see over all.

    I really like the sound of Disease Bringer but am guessing this will be a VIP 11 exclusive one so wont get too excited. Hidden Needle, also sounds very very interesting, but same as Disease Bringer im guessing it will be linked to high VIP players.

    I cannot comment about ANY of the rest as I am no where near close to being lv 80, 5* or on the 4th bracket of rift or trail. Im just worried this would widen the gap between those trying to catch up (F2P & Low VIP) and the top (Mostly super spenders).

  4. #19
    Banned Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0

    Yay bigger gap~

    Nice update!

  5. #20
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    6

    Android to IOS and Vice versa

    Please make switching between Android and iOS easier and will please stop limit level 30...

  6. #21
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    26
    Orange Level! Yahoooo!
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

  7. #22
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6

    Cheese!!!

    Plssss we need more cheese to lvl up more heroes than 5. Grand Arena is an amazing feature but to enjoy it, must have 15 heroes. So we need cheese immediately plssssss! Give us the chance to upgrade more chars

  8. #23
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    79
    Please don't make the hero exp from 80 to 90 crazy large. We already have issues

  9. #24
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    6

    To early for 90...

    It is kinda early for 90, 90% of the ppl is not 80 in my server and grand arena just came out. People need more time to build heroes and be competitive.

    World of warcraft takes 1 year to raise lvl cap, is not same game but let us build our heroes!!!

    Also if orange is up consider a 5th skill since every armor color brings a new skill.

    Please take out the 10 minute cool down out of time rift, trials and bronze chest. What is its porpouse??? What about allow us to use tickets in time rift and trials after getting 3 stars like in campaign to avoid doing such a boring daily. Same fight same difficulty same gear...

    Increase guild contribution cap.

    Increase purple gear drop from regular campaign. It takes 4 days to make 1 reel using 500 diamonds on stamina per day. That is more expensive than buying from godfather. Drops are 1 or 2 for every 10 runs, at really rare ocations 3 drops. Lvl 90 will consume more time to make gear? Building 1 hero to max gear at 80 takes about a full week

    Add a test mode to check out team composition.

    Thx.

  10. #25
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtfpwn View Post
    It is kinda early for 90, 90% of the ppl is not 80 in my server and grand arena just came out. People need more time to build heroes and be competitive.

    World of warcraft takes 1 year to raise lvl cap, is not same game but let us build our heroes!!!

    Also if orange is up consider a 5th skill since every armor color brings a new skill.

    Please take out the 10 minute cool down out of time rift, trials and bronze chest. What is its porpouse??? What about allow us to use tickets in time rift and trials after getting 3 stars like in campaign to avoid doing such a boring daily. Same fight same difficulty same gear...

    Increase guild contribution cap.

    Increase purple gear drop from regular campaign. It takes 4 days to make 1 reel using 500 diamonds on stamina per day. That is more expensive than buying from godfather. Drops are 1 or 2 for every 10 runs, at really rare ocations 3 drops. Lvl 90 will consume more time to make gear? Building 1 hero to max gear at 80 takes about a full week

    Add a test mode to check out team composition.

    Thx.
    i like his suggestions, while some probably harder to achieve from ucool standard.. i think the most valid and doable one is the 10minutes cooldown and using raid tickets for time rifts and trials! surely this is doable?

  11. #26
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

    Heroes Charge Version 1.6 is under rapid development and orderly testing. As always, the development team will introduce more heroes for our leaders and design new features in accordance with our leaders’ valuable feedback.

    New Heroes:
    - The Phoenix (Jan Signin Hero): Hovering over the middle line, he is a strength-oriented Mage with AoE damage output. He can also revive from the fire with his 2nd skill.
    - The Hidden Needle: Middle line agile assassin, who has the ability to instantly deal a significant amount of damage.
    - The Disease Bringer: Back line support Mage, who can summon a powerful Hellfire monster to fight for him. His healing ability will also support the team during PVE battles.

    New Features:
    - Team Level Cap: Increased the team level cap to 90.
    - New Chapters: Added Chapter 13 and 14 for Normal Campaign, Elite Campaign and Guild Raid Instances.
    - New Difficulty Levels: Unlocked difficulty level 5 and level 6 in Time Rift and Trials.
    - Hero Gear: Introduced Purple +4 gear and Orange gear. All the heroes can be promoted to Orange level.
    - Booty Cave: Added EXP cave in the Booty Cave feature.

    Others:
    - Bug fixes and art improvements.

    If you have any feedback or ideas, please reply to this post. Thank you all for the continued support and love!

    Best Regards

    Ember
    This new version could bring up new ways for getting EXP stuff like potions and cheese. Otherwise, it will be almost impossible to level up the heroes.

  12. #27
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    9
    Awesome! Maybe you guys could keep this topic in mind for this upgrade:

    "Sticky notes" from guild leaders.

    Recomendation for v1.5

    Guild Perks

    Best regards!
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N° 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

  13. #28
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Genjuri View Post
    Also i want to ask a few favor.

    1) Please increase guild members ,guild activity points and guild points cap...otherwise it will be really hard to clearing last 3 chapters.

    2) Let us know which hero will be remove from Guild,Crusader and Arena shops earlier. So we can prepare and finish our plans.

    3) Give us a decent website about heroes ,heroes stats ,awaking skills etc etc.

    4) Account migrate (from A server to B server).

    5) Also i can whisper with a friend even if he is in different server.
    The account migrate is a really good idea

    Anyways, awesome job done there admins and devs. Hope to see the update soon
    IGN : Dauntless
    Server: 13 [Shaman]
    Level : 84
    Guild : Heroes


  14. #29
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    Phoenix sounds relatively decent with the revive, but would need to see over all.

    I really like the sound of Disease Bringer but am guessing this will be a VIP 11 exclusive one so wont get too excited. Hidden Needle, also sounds very very interesting, but same as Disease Bringer im guessing it will be linked to high VIP players.

    I cannot comment about ANY of the rest as I am no where near close to being lv 80, 5* or on the 4th bracket of rift or trail. Im just worried this would widen the gap between those trying to catch up (F2P & Low VIP) and the top (Mostly super spenders).
    They pay with real money and that is expensive and you still worried about the gap??? Lol vip deserve that very much.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

  15. #30
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    8
    It's too early to raise the level cap, maybe you should raise it server by server. It's hardly to reach level 80 with 8 herpes maxed out, what about reaching level 90, needing a lot more exp? You can't even keep up a full team when you eventually hit 90. Exp from cave is a thing i had in mind, really good idea but you must give some other ways to get cheeses. Like both time rift always open, or at least cheese one, and raise cheese drop to 19-22
    You can raise arena e grand arena XP, and add a feature like training dummy: 4 chances a day, it gives only direct XP to heroes who fight like
    Level 30: 1000 (13 cheeses)
    Level 50: 2000 (27)
    Level 70: 3000 (40)
    Level 85: 4000 (53)
    Numbers can ne tweaked obv

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •