Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 109

Thread: Preview on Heroes Charge Version 1.6

  1. #1
    Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    10

    Preview on Heroes Charge Version 1.6

    Dear Leaders,

    Heroes Charge Version 1.6 is under rapid development and orderly testing. As always, the development team will introduce more heroes for our leaders and design new features in accordance with our leaders’ valuable feedback.

    New Heroes:
    - The Phoenix (Jan Signin Hero): Hovering over the middle line, he is a strength-oriented Mage with AoE damage output. He can also revive from the fire with his 2nd skill.
    - The Hidden Needle: Middle line agile assassin, who has the ability to instantly deal a significant amount of damage.
    - The Disease Bringer: Back line support Mage, who can summon a powerful Hellfire monster to fight for him. His healing ability will also support the team during PVE battles.

    New Features:
    - Team Level Cap: Increased the team level cap to 90.
    - New Chapters: Added Chapter 13 and 14 for Normal Campaign, Elite Campaign and Guild Raid Instances.
    - New Difficulty Levels: Unlocked difficulty level 5 and level 6 in Time Rift and Trials.
    - Hero Gear: Introduced Purple +4 gear and Orange gear. All the heroes can be promoted to Orange level.
    - Booty Cave: Added EXP cave in the Booty Cave feature.

    Others:
    - Bug fixes and art improvements.

    If you have any feedback or ideas, please reply to this post. Thank you all for the continued support and love!

    Best Regards

    Ember

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    7
    when verison 1.6 will be available?
    Please w8 for us to reach lvl 80.
    AHP 990k(27.6), 1Mil (3.7), 1.17 Millions (26.8)
    84 heroes O2+ heroes.
    20 teams with at least orange.
    VIP 13.
    Line ID : 0okhat

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    6
    i dont understand if in booty cave we should exp our heroes easly without potion or cheeses

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bermuda Triangle
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

    Heroes Charge Version 1.6 is under rapid development and orderly testing. As always, the development team will introduce more heroes for our leaders and design new features in accordance with our leaders’ valuable feedback.

    New Heroes:
    - The Phoenix (Jan Signin Hero): Hovering over the middle line, he is a strength-oriented Mage with AoE damage output. He can also revive from the fire with his 2nd skill.
    - The Hidden Needle: Middle line agile assassin, who has the ability to instantly deal a significant amount of damage.
    - The Disease Bringer: Back line support Mage, who can summon a powerful Hellfire monster to fight for him. His healing ability will also support the team during PVE battles.

    New Features:
    - Team Level Cap: Increased the team level cap to 90.
    - New Chapters: Added Chapter 13 and 14 for Normal Campaign, Elite Campaign and Guild Raid Instances.
    - New Difficulty Levels: Unlocked difficulty level 5 and level 6 in Time Rift and Trials.
    - Hero Gear: Introduced Purple +4 gear and Orange gear. All the heroes can be promoted to Orange level.
    - Booty Cave: Added EXP cave in the Booty Cave feature.

    Others:
    - Bug fixes and art improvements.

    If you have any feedback or ideas, please reply to this post. Thank you all for the continued support and love!

    Best Regards

    Ember

    thanks for the info admin ember
    may i ask if the heroes promoted to orange will they get a new 5th skill?

    maybe disease bringer is Warlock in dota cool
    TOXIC360 S21

    hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

    FAIL=

    First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

  5. #5
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic909 View Post
    thanks for the info admin ember
    may i ask if the heroes promoted to orange will they get a new 5th skill?

    maybe disease bringer is Warlock in dota cool
    Orange first before awakening to have 5th skill

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6
    please give more of chesse, really stuck to increase other heroes

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    7

    Hidden Needle is Templar Assassin

    Whoever plays dota will know who templar assassin is. Hidden needle is her XD

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    7
    grand arena/arena/crusade/guild shop any change for hero??

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    Wow I can't wait to play it!!

    U are doing a great job with this game no doubt. I hope that the new exp cave will ease the xp problem that we are suffering atm.
    Having 40+ heroes but no chance to level them up it's very frustrating.

  10. #10
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52

    yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by regiedunhil View Post
    grand arena/arena/crusade/guild shop any change for hero??
    Yes, will that occur?

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6

    nopnd

    When could this happen , im thinking of opening a few gold chest and i would rather try to get the new stuff :-)

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    8
    Hello Ucool,

    Sounds very nice! I wasn't expecting lvl 90 so soon though!

    Thank you for introducing 'experience' booty cave. That, coupled to Outland Portal's cheeses might be enough for leveling our favorite heroes at a moderate rate.

    I am also looking forward 2 features:

    - Some sort of 'friend list'. This has been asked in previous threads and I agree that anything that can help improve communication between players or boost sharing inside the community would be welcome.

    - Some moderation on forums ie: some 'sticky' topics are outdated, other great guides are being produced without being 'sticked' (I am thinking about this guy who collects top 50 arena on different servers), too much trash talking in some thread, etc. Not blaming anyone here, but maybe you don't have the ressources to follow the pace set by the forum users - especially in the Gameplay & Guides section. Now would be a good time to hire ;-)

    Otherwise, I am very pleased to see how fast this game is changing. I'm playing it for almost 2 months and I must say that you keep us very busy discovering a lot of new things. Props to you, very few games evolve that fast and I hope this won't change once you catch up with the chinese version. Anyway, there is still time before that happens.

    As always, keep up the good work.
    Best regards,
    Lokium

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    7

    Guild points

    Also i want to ask a few favor.

    1) Please increase guild members ,guild activity points and guild points cap...otherwise it will be really hard to clearing last 3 chapters.

    2) Let us know which hero will be remove from Guild,Crusader and Arena shops earlier. So we can prepare and finish our plans.

    3) Give us a decent website about heroes ,heroes stats ,awaking skills etc etc.

    4) Account migrate (from A server to B server).

    5) Also i can whisper with a friend even if he is in different server.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    You can add also some kind of daily or weekly tournament it will be awsome or I saw in some treads guild battles it would be great. Otherwise awsome work!!

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sinkielünd
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    - Booty Cave: Added EXP cave in the Booty Cave feature.
    http://images.uncyc.org/pt/4/47/Aww-yeah-guy.png

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •