Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Preview on Heroes Charge Version 1.6

i was going to suggest a health purchase for crusades but the new update made crusades a bit easier... similar to the EXP bonuses where there's a small, medium and large health increase that can be bought after/between battles... maybe charge coins/gems/gears and allow more than one hired mercenary for crusades... Just ideas, thanks for all your hard work on the game, it's my favorite...!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hello guys,

I decided to make a Heroes Charge stream, hopefully you can help it grow. www.twitch.tv/Furiousmind3

1.Will be Streaming daily at 12:00 CET time.
    2.Tips and tricks, discussions with my viewers on chat involving line ups.
    3.Tips and Hints involving PVE and PVP aspects of the game!
    4.Showing two server accounts a new one on server 38 and an older one on server 20
    5.Twice a day showing you how to manage 15/15 Crusade.
    6.Interacting with my viewers all the time- glad to be of service

Every single follow will help the stream grow and more people pop in and make it better, i like this to be interactive so throw your ideas in the chat and will discuss them live!
    Visit ***http://www.twitch.tv/Furiousmind3*** Streaming daily Heroes Charge-Hearthstone at 12:00 CET time! Tips and tricks for all aspects of the game!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Weekend Event

Thank you devs with your hardwork.. I am really glad that i can do MORE in weekend with full opened in time rift and trial, it keep me busy doing this and that for leveling and of course farming gold too. But if i could give a suggestion how about you devs brought us free stamina not like ordinary day (12pm, 6pm, 9pm), in weekend please bring us FULL free stamina not only the time above BUT in every 3hours (6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm). What i mean is just for sunday, ONLY SUNDAY!!! I sure it will make us more interested so we can enjoying our free time by playing the game all day..

I am very sorry that my english is awkward and still parcticing

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Maybe it is possible to ad more statistic numbers after fight? Lets say how much unit is healed or was healed, how many times dodged, how many times missed, was controlled/ or controlled other units. I think it should help players to understand better the game. Because only dps statistic sometimes not very helpful.

Dear Ember,
    Hi! Im from Indonesia, so i'm sorry for my English

My suggestions for Upgrade Verrsion for our lovely Heroes Charge are:
    * Make us can get more and more EXP Cheese easily, honestly i have many hero to upgrade level, i need them for Grand Arena.
    But i cannot get exp cheese. so i beg, in next version of the game, ww can get exp cheese more easily.

* Trade Shop, i have heroes, which i dont want to have it. maybe better if i can get more money, gems, coins, exp cheese, etc
    with trade that heroes. and i'm sure, many of us dream this trade shop too.

* an just one more, i think for next version, team cap level 90 still doesnt need. no offense, just my opinion.

Regards,
    exzilon009

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

outland portal

outland portal reward for first try never give.. only cheese they give.. is this a bug or its normal?
    pls help..

server 42
    Unoh™

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Hidden Needle could be Phantom Assassin! Check here :x

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...1669#post71669

add a filter in arena are barely battles

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    plz add duel features if can. it's just for player to invite someone to fight to improve team strategies and prove their strenght it's will be more fun if we have a few duel turn per day to fight with friend and talk about the fight

0 gold on booty cave in 10hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Heroes Charge Version 1.6 is under rapid development and orderly testing. As always, the development team will introduce more heroes for our leaders and design new features in accordance with our leaders’ valuable feedback.

New Heroes:
    - The Phoenix (Jan Signin Hero): Hovering over the middle line, he is a strength-oriented Mage with AoE damage output. He can also revive from the fire with his 2nd skill.
    - The Hidden Needle: Middle line agile assassin, who has the ability to instantly deal a significant amount of damage.
    - The Disease Bringer: Back line support Mage, who can summon a powerful Hellfire monster to fight for him. His healing ability will also support the team during PVE battles.

New Features:
    - Team Level Cap: Increased the team level cap to 90.
    - New Chapters: Added Chapter 13 and 14 for Normal Campaign, Elite Campaign and Guild Raid Instances.
    - New Difficulty Levels: Unlocked difficulty level 5 and level 6 in Time Rift and Trials.
    - Hero Gear: Introduced Purple +4 gear and Orange gear. All the heroes can be promoted to Orange level.
    - Booty Cave: Added EXP cave in the Booty Cave feature.

Others:
    - Bug fixes and art improvements.

If you have any feedback or ideas, please reply to this post. Thank you all for the continued support and love!

Best Regards

Ember
    Pls fix bug on booty cave, I got 0 gold 10 gems in 10hrs in all my 4 caves, pls fix

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by raynash View Post
    Pls fix bug on booty cave, I got 0 gold 10 gems in 10hrs in all my 4 caves, pls fix
    I got the same bug on 1 of my caves.

Quote Originally Posted by exzilon009 View Post
    Dear Ember,
    Hi! Im from Indonesia, so i'm sorry for my English

My suggestions for Upgrade Verrsion for our lovely Heroes Charge are:
    * Make us can get more and more EXP Cheese easily, honestly i have many hero to upgrade level, i need them for Grand Arena.
    But i cannot get exp cheese. so i beg, in next version of the game, ww can get exp cheese more easily.

* Trade Shop, i have heroes, which i dont want to have it. maybe better if i can get more money, gems, coins, exp cheese, etc
    with trade that heroes. and i'm sure, many of us dream this trade shop too.

* an just one more, i think for next version, team cap level 90 still doesnt need. no offense, just my opinion.

Regards,
    exzilon009
    1st they will release potion cave in 1.6 where u can get farming a xp potion instead gold

2nd u can sell ur ss with gold, n if u say trade with people. I'm pretty sure a lot will abuse this feature.

3rd for u maybe no need. But for 80 player like me it is a must update. Cos in 80 u got nothing to do anymore. Its a dead-end unless they release lvl 90 and orange skills.

I'm from indo too btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylextazy View Post
    Hidden Needle could be Phantom Assassin! Check here :x

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...1669#post71669
    It's templar assassin

Red face Battle sound

Now we don't hear battle sound.In version 1.6 we can hear battle song ? please..

Challenge

If we can challenge who we want anyone on any server So cool ( sorry for my poor english)