Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70

Thread: Heroes Charge Strategy from VIP 13 knowledge

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United States California
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    4

    Heroes Charge Strategy from VIP 13 knowledge

    Hello all, here is a detailed review based on my strategy for arena, Raids, grand arena and crusade.

    ARENA:

    So, the arena consists of a tank, backside support, middle man support, middle-back healer preffered and a strength tank second to main tank.
    Normally, in the arena, you will find people using either Iron Hoof or warchief as the front tanks or tank for that matter. However, some people use the warrior monk. Now, the good setup for purple + players are the following:

    - Warchief/Iron Hoof/Drunken Master/Warrior Monk/Brute/Bear Warrior/Mountain/Psychopath/Shallows Keeper
    - Old Curse/Vengeance Spirit/Depths Voice/Arcane Sapper/Silencer/Fallen Dominion
    - Shadow Shaman/Lunar Guardian/Soulhunter/Master Mage/Succubus/Imperial Executioner/Tuseked Storm/Ice Mage/Wandering Spearman
    - Emberstar/Ferryman/Machinist/Necromancer/Psychic Sword/Cloud Walker/Wind Master/Commando
    - Professional Killer/Sniper/Mystic/ Leaves Shadow/Rifleman/Pilot

    Now, I believe the best setups are the following given the order from front to back:

    -Psychopath/Depths Voice/Arcane Sapper/Psychic Sword/Mystic - Because the blind helps nullify damage to sapper and allows sapper to have time to destroy back line while the depths voice webs the tank or cc character. THe PS will also switch with weakest member and psychopath tanks anything even the other sappers to prevent damage to back line aka mystic

    -Drunken Master/Swordmaster/Silencer/Imperial Executioner/Leaves Shadow - Because the leaves shadow will slow/silence the tank and allows the drunken master to cc the tank while the swordmaster can whirl through the mid line. In addition, the executioner can turn enemy mid line to duck once tank dies. This allows silencer to silence the back line and cause the slow of leaves shadow to destroy the mid-back line person and end up winning trades.

    You can agree with me or disagree but I think these two setups are best.

    RAIDS:

    Now, there isnt a real strategy, but depending on who you face you should use the following setups:

    Warchief/Lunar Guardian/Venegance Spirit/Leaves shadow/Pilot on bosses that only immune to magic spells
    Savage One/Drunken Master/Depths Voice/Pilot/Rifleman on single target bosses for the most output
    Only add Poisoned one if the enemy is single target but has tanky magic resist and armor like the ancient tree.

    GRAND ARENA:

    Setups vary but the most important thing to have are the two teams listed in slots 2 and 3 and adding a lousy team for slot 1 because people will use there best team against the slot 1 team.

    CRUSADE:

    FRONT LINE
    Death knight/Death Mage/Occasianally if low on hp for sustain you can add in a tank like shallows keeper/bear warrior or iron hoof to soak up hits to gain energy for the back liners.

    MIDDLE
    Old Curse/Lunar Guardian/CHaplain/Frost Mage for extra boost in magic damage and AOE.

    BACK
    Commando/MYSTIC (MUST)

    This should be used to complete crusade or at least get to 13+ in crusade. It works wonders.

  2. #2
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    77
    I do fine with DM chaplain frost mage OC and wind master in crusade. Mystic or succubus might be but wind master stuns war chief almost every time war chief gets back alive and really lowers the damage taken overall. Blind is too RNG for me because sometimes he doesbt miss. Either way death mage basically kills everything she is the main thing. I'm lucky to rent a 4 star everyday.

    Maybe at level 70+ Mystic will alot strong because of gear.

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United States California
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    4

    Heroes Charge

    I still believe the team i listed is more viable in the long run because of the fact that it is a safer route. Occasionally you will fight cloud walker and he can mess up the formation of the team. However, the team with Death Mage/Mystic/Old Curse is very important. You can add commando chaplain frost mage in there as well. And if anything failes you still have teh one tank or death knight.

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    5
    Very interesting arena setups. How do they fair against the usually combos you see around at 80?

    If include the new vip11 heroes, how you will build the third team for grand arena with the remaining heroes?

    I'm thinking a physical team like warchief(or ironhoof), cloud walker, fallen dominion, vengeance spirit and commando. It's a more all round setup which will be used as team 1 so less likely to have specific counters to get an easy win.

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United States California
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    4

    Cool Reply to vicepherous

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicepherous View Post
    Very interesting arena setups. How do they fair against the usually combos you see around at 80?

    If include the new vip11 heroes, how you will build the third team for grand arena with the remaining heroes?

    I'm thinking a physical team like warchief(or ironhoof), cloud walker, fallen dominion, vengeance spirit and commando. It's a more all round setup which will be used as team 1 so less likely to have specific counters to get an easy win.
    The most important team is the psychopath setup because he has high INT which the arcane sapper uses to attack. He won't be able to hit back line and he will do poor damage to the psychopath. For third team, you must use your best team, so include the psychopath team i listed at 80. People normally would use various tanks but psychopath takes alot of hits to die. Your back line should be able to completely destroy any other team. THe Cloud walker hits air with his ult if the clone doesnt position itself in the right way.

    You can check my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SadlySorrowful

    Maybe this will help you out.

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    5
    I think you misunderstood me. I like that you are using different teams than others I see and I will be trying them out when I get more stars on some of the lesser used heroes.

    What I meant was that if I used your two team setups in grand arena, Drunken master team as Team 2, Psychopath team as team 3, which will be the recommended team for team 1? I'm basing that on my current rank which shows team 1 so I was thinking warchief(or ironhoof), cloud walker, fallen dominion, vengeance spirit and commando. Do you think they will work well together or what heroes should I change around?

  7. #7
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    77
    This guy isn't a good VIP 13. Trust me if I had VIP 13 I would top 10 on my server. I'm vip 11 and I'm top 30-50. Rank 14 on grand arena I beat people 4 levels over me.

    His advise is maybe good for people who have no idea about this game.

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    This guy isn't a good VIP 13. Trust me if I had VIP 13 I would top 10 on my server. I'm vip 11 and I'm top 30-50. Rank 14 on grand arena I beat people 4 levels over me.

    His advise is maybe good for people who have no idea about this game.
    [Off topic] Hi tonyvuknome,

    Do you know what your doctor office, a brothel and a urinal have in common? They are places where it is accepted for you to show your genitals.
    You know what isn't? This forum.

    So zip up your fly and instead of claiming how bad someone is or how good you are in comparison, why don't you continue writing constructive posts - as your previous one? This community would certainly benefit more from them than sterile bragging.

    [On topic] OP, although I agree the team you recommend must be strong, they also require heavy Soul Stone farming that few players can achieve - besides lvl 80s. I'm thinking about Psychopath and Psychic Sword whose SS are very rare until late game. Do you have perhaps easiest recommended heroes?

    I have also noticed the game is build around good setups and their counters. Besides Arcane Sapper, what teams are your recommended setups good against? Also, as an 'unbeatable team' doesn't exist, what teams are more likely to win against yours in your opinion? You don't have to answer to that one though :-p

    Finally, I am currently having trouble about a particular formation: Drunken Master, Arcane Sapper, Mystic, Old Curse and Shadow Leaves. Drunken's 'wine' skill totally nullifies my Mystic's blind and ennemy's Arcane takes my OC down to 10% before finally dying. I've tried using Leaves, Machinist - although a bit underleveled - and Ice Mage as counter with no luck so far. Any tips against these guys?

    Thanks for the youtube channel! Will definitely check your vids.

    Best regards,
    Lokium
    Aidez-nous Ó traduire Heroes Charge en franšais! Si vous voyez une faute dans le jeu, signalez-la ici: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?14982-Regarding-translation-issue-in-French!

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    31
    why is this thread sticky?

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    why is this thread sticky?
    so we all get VIP 13

  11. #11
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber Rider View Post
    so we all get VIP 13
    oh! i got it, it's a "how to fail as a VIP 13" guide.

    Thanks!

  12. #12
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    9
    Because they want us to get vip 13 and fail, finally charge more..

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    4
    In crusade,on my server there are lots of sapper teams, right now my psychopath is too low in stars, what I use is windmaster, old curse, death kingth as base and then chaplain, commando, vengeance, leaves, bear warrior (sepending on teams).

    What I do, is use the freeze, wait for the jump and use the arrow of wind master (and other ultimates if needed). Chaplain can help also with convert.

    The problem with using mystic, is that it gets too simple ^^

    For the arenas I don't have the depth you have in heroes so I won't comment

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United States California
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    4

    Red face Heroes Charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokium View Post
    [Off topic] Hi tonyvuknome,

    Do you know what your doctor office, a brothel and a urinal have in common? They are places where it is accepted for you to show your genitals.
    You know what isn't? This forum.

    So zip up your fly and instead of claiming how bad someone is or how good you are in comparison, why don't you continue writing constructive posts - as your previous one? This community would certainly benefit more from them than sterile bragging.

    [On topic] OP, although I agree the team you recommend must be strong, they also require heavy Soul Stone farming that few players can achieve - besides lvl 80s. I'm thinking about Psychopath and Psychic Sword whose SS are very rare until late game. Do you have perhaps easiest recommended heroes?

    I have also noticed the game is build around good setups and their counters. Besides Arcane Sapper, what teams are your recommended setups good against? Also, as an 'unbeatable team' doesn't exist, what teams are more likely to win against yours in your opinion? You don't have to answer to that one though :-p

    Finally, I am currently having trouble about a particular formation: Drunken Master, Arcane Sapper, Mystic, Old Curse and Shadow Leaves. Drunken's 'wine' skill totally nullifies my Mystic's blind and ennemy's Arcane takes my OC down to 10% before finally dying. I've tried using Leaves, Machinist - although a bit underleveled - and Ice Mage as counter with no luck so far. Any tips against these guys?

    Thanks for the youtube channel! Will definitely check your vids.

    Best regards,
    Lokium
    Hi, thank you for your feedback,

    I would say that the ones that can be obtained that are good heroes would include chaplain, warchief, old curse, shadowleaf, depths voice (critically important against arcane sapper which 90% of players use)- webs the sapper and sleeps the enemy team. The most important are people that give buffs and cc like silence, freeze, stun dizzy etc. But the easiest really are the sapper, warchief, lunar guardian, panda, succubus, wind master, commando and silencer. Those people can compete with teh psychopath team i listed that are easy to farm soul stones and are easy heroes to obtain in the early stages. But if you want to be competitive, the good heroes are the ones that have soulstones that are hard to obtain, like psychopath, machinist psychic sword for late game. By the way, the heroes that don't really waste your time are: Mountain, necromancer, ferryman, Lightning master and lightning elemental and soulhunter, late game they fall off hard to the others. I know this becuase of level 80 player from china in my team. I haev wide knowledge of strategy on who to use. Don't waste time with ice mage, she is worse version of old curse. Machinist at lvl80 fully maxed stars and enchant can destroy the mid line people with his ultimate and his missles from blue skill. Invest in Tusked storm is good to counter tanky slow team like psychopath because of his speed buff that is actually faster than psychopaths. He has an AOE damage buff and allows a physical team to destroy teams with master mage and imperial executioner duck and exile. Hope this helps a little bit. My videos show teams in action, i will be uploading daily so check out the strategies when i reach 80.

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    why is this thread sticky?
    this!
    there are better thread, why choose this one?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •