Thread: New buildings

New buildings

Hello everyone.

First of all sorry for my bad english.

Today I had an idea. Our team can be a defended by buildings from back . These buldings can be Catapult, Tower or as a pirate ship maybe. This defensive buldings must be improved, just like our heroes . When the building's level increases, can be placed new weapons and heroes.

What do you think about my suggestion ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    There's no way for the staff to understand what u meant in this thread. You should express yourself better than that.
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

tthon

Quote Originally Posted by bynia View Post
    There's no way for the staff to understand what u meant in this thread. You should express yourself better than that.
    Ok then. Think about a buildings that we can buy for the back line our heroes. These bıldings has to be different abilities, like shield or attack. And these buildings must be upgraded.

Ex. For watch tower

Level 1 watch tower: hp 100 . Only hits first row of enemy
    Level 2 : new archer on tower. hp 200 still hits first row
    Level 3 : archers upgraded hp 250 range : first and center
    Level 4 : now you can add 1 archer hero to your building (wind master, l shadows) hp : 400 range: first, center , back

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ok now, I get the jist of what you're saying, but where do you intend on implementing it? Arena,Booty Cave,Crusade?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbergcberg View Post
    Ok then. Think about a buildings that we can buy for the back line our heroes. These bıldings has to be different abilities, like shield or attack. And these buildings must be upgraded.

Ex. For watch tower

Level 1 watch tower: hp 100 . Only hits first row of enemy
    Level 2 : new archer on tower. hp 200 still hits first row
    Level 3 : archers upgraded hp 250 range : first and center
    Level 4 : now you can add 1 archer hero to your building (wind master, l shadows) hp : 400 range: first, center , back
    Look up Clash of Clans

I think your over thinking this game. Maybe if this game had a fully functioning RPG built into the real time MMO so it was more like WoW or GW2 then yeah.

Carnt be sure but...

I think his suggestion is that you can upgrade a tower (similar to hero with stats/skills etc).

Then when you are attacked the tower will be there at the back supporting your heroes.

_
    / / Hero Hero Hero Hero Hero vs Hero Hero Hero Hero Hero

_
    (Yes / / thats suppose to be a tower lol)

Not about the effect this would have on the game mind.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilyBeck View Post
    I think his suggestion is that you can upgrade a tower (similar to hero with stats/skills etc).

Then when you are attacked the tower will be there at the back supporting your heroes.

_
    / / Hero Hero Hero Hero Hero vs Hero Hero Hero Hero Hero

_
    (Yes / / thats suppose to be a tower lol)

Not about the effect this would have on the game mind.
    Could you really see this working ? Before you answer please use the search tool and use 'Crusade' 'Help' 'Problem' 'Broke' as keywords

There is no way this would work well without a shed load of work, and even more upset in the community

I would personally like to see the ability to self control ULT's in arena first, as this will change the arena landscape so much...

Nope

Nope I think its an awful idea, but am pretty sure thats what OP is hinting at

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Oh, a buffing tower, it would be good to make it like a 6th kind of "hero". Good suggestion but I dont know how would this affect the game, cuz it might be a bit OP at the end.
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-