Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need assistance for non-cashers

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Need assistance for non-cashers

Hi all,

Been wondering which heroes are the best for non-cashers.

Preferance shall be those heroes who can win in all area including

1. Outland portal
    2. Time rift
    3. Trials
    4. Arenas
    5. Campaign

Please kindly advise

Thanks in advance

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Desno View Post
    Hi all,

Been wondering which heroes are the best for non-cashers.

Preferance shall be those heroes who can win in all area including

1. Outland portal
    2. Time rift
    3. Trials
    4. Arenas
    5. Campaign

Please kindly advise

Thanks in advance
    And you forgot to mention the most important one - Crusade!

Time rifts and Trials are irrelevant because they are very easy to clear once you hit 35+, so is campaign with normal difficulty. So the main objectives are:

1. Crusade
    2. Arena
    3. Guild Raid
    4. Portal

These are the few heroes free players absolutely must invest:
    1. Old Curse: One of the best heroes in the game IMO, extremely versatile, good in all situations except Guild Raid at any stage. (1,2,4)
    2. War Chief: Best tanker from purple onwards, relevant even at 80. Decent meat tank for Wandering Spearman trial (2,3,4)
    3. Commando: Really strong support due to 2nd skill, also very versatile, good in all (1,2,3,4).
    4. Mystic: Blind, magic boost, strong US buff. He gives so much support to the team (1,2)
    5. Chaplain: Her primary use is only for Crusade but you will have a really hard time without her. Good against Wandering Spearman trial (1,4)
    6. Leaves Shadow: Decent DPS with strong dmg buff, good against Pheonix trial not useful in Crusade though (2,3,4).
    7. Arcane Sapper: Now the whole meta game revolves around this little guy. Need to have him for some insurance. Does decent dmg in Raid also (2,3)

Other good to have heroes:

Physical:
    1. Panda: Strong tank + DD at 80. Need to choose between OC 5* and him though. (2,3,4)
    2. Lunar Guardian: DD, dmg buff, easy to evolve. (1,2,3,4)
    3. Vengeance Spirit: Strong AoE with CC. (2,3)
    4. Riffleman: extremely good in raid, easily to farm. (3)
    5. Savage One: good for boss raid. (3)

Magical:
    1. Death Mage: Crusade. (1,3)
    2. Frost Mage: Crusade + Arena, ez farm. (1,3,4)
    3. Wind: Crusade + Arena + Trials, ez farm. Don't invest too much though. (1,2)
    4. Succu: Crusade + Arena, etc. (1,2,)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post

Time rifts and Trials are irrelevant because they are very easy to clear once you hit 35+, so is campaign with normal difficulty. So the main objectives are:

1. Crusade
    2. Arena
    3. Guild Raid
    4. Portal

1. Old Curse: One of the best heroes in the game IMO, extremely versatile, good in all situations except Guild Raid at any stage. (1,2,4)
    2. War Chief: Best tanker from purple onwards, relevant even at 80. Decent meat tank for Wandering Spearman trial (2,3,4)
    3. Commando: Really strong support due to 2nd skill, also very versatile, good in all (1,2,3,4).
    4. Mystic: Blind, magic boost, strong US buff. He gives so much support to the team (1,2)
    5. Chaplain: Her primary use is only for Crusade but you will have a really hard time without her. Good against Wandering Spearman trial (1,4)
    6. Leaves Shadow: Decent DPS with strong dmg buff, good against Pheonix trial not useful in Crusade though (2,3,4).
    7. Arcane Sapper: Now the whole meta game revolves around this little guy. Need to have him for some insurance. Does decent dmg in Raid also (2,3)

Physical:
    1. Panda: Strong tank + DD at 80. Need to choose between OC 5* and him though. (2,3,4)

Magical:
    What do you think about tusked storm? It's easily obtainable too

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Malarick View Post
    What do you think about tusked storm? It's easily obtainable too
    I have not tried him out yet but I heard he's only useful in Raid. So I think it's better to just skip him.

1. Crusade
    2. Arena
    3. Guild Raid
    4. Portal

Physical:

Magical:
    Thanks alot

1. Crusade
    2. Arena
    3. Guild Raid
    4. Portal

Physical:

Magical:
    Anymore tips for outland portal?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Tusked Storm is a raid oriented Hero, not that much good for anything else, what im saying is based on what i read on the forum and heard in videos

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Without a doubt Flexr knows what he is talking about. I would suggest that you start early on at least one hero that will help at higher level trials and portals... As a F2P you prob won't be placing in top damage for raids, so I would actually prioritize others before Rifleman and Savage One.

Psychopath is great for a few Portals, useful in magic trial.
    Admiral will be a big help for valkyrie trial at lvl 81
    Poisoned One is great for a few portals, but only level him if you get him from a chest (don't evolve before OC or Panda).

tusked is a beast in mid-level (50 to 70) and an average after that
    but still good for raid use him with WC and he will top your damage (even OC)

I liked him

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 d3xter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovelhazinha View Post
    Tusked Storm is a raid oriented Hero, not that much good for anything else, what im saying is based on what i read on the forum and heard in videos
    Did you ever got wrecked by him at 88+? With his unreal dmg and sustain? He can be a fucker on a 1vs3

All my guys are f2p arcane and death mage are my core fighters and commando is very important support for arcane due to second skill. Use a tank to run interference for DM. I prefer brute and dark knight. Dk is good healing and shield. Arcane has mad self healing, pretty much every hit he makes gains life, also is great at dodging. In general, max skills and enchanting. (Many say enchantment isn't worth it. But I have found it makes a decent difference. When I have won against "stronger" teams it is usually due to enchantment. Also ember blade is going to be very useful, and available for free next month. He is sign in this month. I have him maxed to lvl 86 and still only one star and is still capable of holding his own in raids. Definitely worth investing in. Also DM and ember storm make great magic team along with ice mage. Dark knight isn't a good offensive unit only two types of attack, both mediocre, but his ability to heal and shield teammates. Is very useful unless you are going for a blitzkrieg. Also brutes blood curse isn't considered magic or physical, as it works in both magic trial and physical trial, and every character I've fought against. Chaplain is also pretty important. Not only does she have awesome team heal and decent enemy convert, but she has a powerful damage reduction ability (only works on herself). Admiral is also good but difficult to star up. Psycho is okay, but I don't have much experience with him. He does have good damage over time. Something to think about in designing your teams is the synergy of the characters (its not always obvious). Try synergies at crusade and just retreat before end of battle. Also synergies can change as you level up so reevaluate every 5 or so levels, or when your team doesn't perform as expected.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by d3xter View Post
    Did you ever got wrecked by him at 88+? With his unreal dmg and sustain? He can be a fucker on a 1vs3
    I approve of this message

Quote Originally Posted by Mt . Olympus View Post
    I approve of this message
    I did invest on TS first before AS due to the fact that he is a support character. Did i make a wrong choice?

shall stop at 4* then go for AS.

For GA redeeming DM to 4 * followed by CW.

for arena, already had OC 4* nw going for Panda

for crusade, commando & mystic 4 *

left with phoenix and FM both on 3*

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfe View Post
    Without a doubt Flexr knows what he is talking about. I would suggest that you start early on at least one hero that will help at higher level trials and portals... As a F2P you prob won't be placing in top damage for raids, so I would actually prioritize others before Rifleman and Savage One.

Psychopath is great for a few Portals, useful in magic trial.
    Admiral will be a big help for valkyrie trial at lvl 81
    Poisoned One is great for a few portals, but only level him if you get him from a chest (don't evolve before OC or Panda).
    Yup i agree with u. Usually read what flexr posts in forums

didnt go for admiral as yet. As i prefer utility heroes to clear daily tasks
    also didnt go for succubus, WM and rifleman.

Got sapper bt 1 *. Shall level and skill him up. But now reemerging of ember blade makes me think which is better?

I am wondering where will be ember blade SS be. Higher chances is Guild Raid Shop where its a little bit hard to get.

New Comers

Heroes

1. Crusade
    2. Arena
    3. Guild Raid
    4. Portal

Physical:

Magical:
    I'm new here n also to game... I'm level 57 now n a free player too, but I don't have any of the heroes u specified would b use full...