Thread: Question about the Raid in Guild

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Question about the Raid in Guild

Hey guys,
    im playing on server 41,
    and im in top 4 guild and we started raid yesterday for the first time.
    i have reached lvl 46 today so i could participate today in the raid.
    but i didnt understand how i get items from this raid.
    and i am doing really low dmg in compare to vip players which are lvl 50-53 right now in my guild...
    so how i get items from the guild raid? and is it worth going to lower guild so i can be in top of dmg dealers or not?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You have to queue up for each and every item so does everyone. Click "loot" and queue for the item you want!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    what is the best team setup for raid? In general

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    best setup for bosses (chap 7&8) wc,rifleman,savage one,commando,leaves dont know how effective it will be at ur lvl, u may need more cc, heared some ppl use IE but didnt try it myself and not sure how is he in other aspects of the game
    as for normal fights just use aoe heroes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Hint: Click on the Rank button to find the top damage team makeups for each tile.

There really isn't a cookie cutter team for all raid tiles. Some characters are better in the raid than elsewhere but each tile is different.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    Hint: Click on the Rank button to find the top damage team makeups for each tile.

There really isn't a cookie cutter team for all raid tiles. Some characters are better in the raid than elsewhere but each tile is different.
    that depands on the lvls of those ppl. a lvl 65 wont use the same heroes as a lv 46, at lower lvl u will prefer as much CC as u can get ur hands on, and later on u will need much less...
    thats one of the main reason why i use commando, only for that extra stun that may keep my heroes alive for a bit more

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    It's better to be in a guild that finishes a chapter faster than a guild you will be number 1 and take 2 weeks to finish. Trust me I was in a guild that I was on chapter 7 for almost 1 1/2 weeks now I switch to a guild that does it in 3 days although I get rank 15 because most people are VIP 11+ and have lots of 5 stars. I would switch to a weaker guild maybe when most people catch up at level 80 so I can get higher ranked maybe.

Don't worry about damage ranks until the final boss because that's where you will always score highest at least before level 80 and full 5 star.