Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix Permanent Goblin Merchant and GodFather Feature!! RIP OFF?!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Angry Fix Permanent Goblin Merchant and GodFather Feature!! RIP OFF?!!

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...eature-Rip-Off

Is RIDICULOUS to only See Goblin Merchant ONCE a day 24 hour at VIP 9!

Most VIP Players 9 above or even lower....Buy Stamina like 3-5 times or more....MINIMUM they will encounter Goblin Merchant like 2-5 times A DAY..

Ever since I went up to VIP9......This Stop Working for me....STUPID Rip Off Feature?...Is suppose to benefits ????

As the above Thread Suggest..

1>Remain Permanent But, They should be a Chance For it To reset when we Doing Campaign like before!
    BEFORE VIP9= Spam 10 Raid..u Found Goblin Merchant=Wait 1 Hour Its gone=Spam 10-30 Raid= u Found Goblin Merchant=And So on...this should be apply to VIP9 Permanent Goblin Merchant.
    I mean come on VIP Player Will Surely Buy Stamina and spam Campaign maps...Is Ridiculous to limit ONE Reset A day For Goblin Merchant..
    I SERIOUSLY DONT SEE THIS AS A SO CALLED BENEFIT at all AS well as any other VIP9 Players Above...Just look at the topic I made at top..

2>Apply to same Concept to GodFather.yes GODfather is MUCH MUCH MUCH harder to come out but how about someone who buy Stamina 12-16 times a day???I mean The Buying of Stamina function is there...not many ppl might go that Far but still it should be Chance to reset as well..

3>If 1n2 cant Work...FINE....PLEASE ALLOW ANY Player to choose to DELETE that VIP9 Permanent Goblin Merchant Feature..THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber Rider View Post
    It will not refresh. its a big joke. first you have to pay close to 700 gems to unlock it and then it only refreshes once a day.
    i used to get it 2+ times a day doing elite ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    Permanent one do not reset.

You are not VIP 9 so what makes you assume the permanent one refresh? It doesn't
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    I just assumed since I didn't think there was a difference and to be honest there should be no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    So, me following on from my other thread in a different part of the forum, Not only do they ask you to buy your way to VIP9, but then they take the piss by asking you for close to 700 Gems to unlock him permanently, and then to add insult to injury, he is a gimped version only offering items once a day unless you pay even more ?

Someone said to me yesterday, uCool wont change it unless people really complain, and its never been an issue before, so its likely to not change.

I told him, its because people needed to find their voice, and grow a pair of balls.

So, IF we have to buy up to VIP9, and IF we're asked for 680 Gems to unlock him, at least have him reset every time the normal Merchant does uCool. I mean thats not too much to ask, given how much we invested already in having the damn thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    No you cant find any gobomerchants anymore and it only refreshes every 24 hours. I bought him and godfather and regret it. Coz i buy 6 times stamina every day and used to get more out of it, without the permanent merchants!

If Goblin Merchant resets without VIP 9 then ucool seriously needs to make the permanent one reset too. It's supposed to be a bonus feature that you pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    It sounds so wrong.. it's like higher vip suffers from the "benefits " it is supposed to help but now it seems to be of a hindrance than benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Agree. It should reset everytime you find the respective shop (as if it's not permanently unlocked) to be fair. However, it should not follow normal shops reset schedule because 4 times a day is way too many.
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Yea that. They shld give a chance to "discover
    " goblin merchant so it will reset accordingly, but not 4 times a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    Ok, as a medium ground have it reset at 09:00 as well as at 21:00. So it is a guaranteed twice each day, with the chance of resetting it more if you find it while doing campaigns.

Yes this could result in 4 refreshes each day, but then so could anyone who is not VIP 9 simply by spending the stamina.

Having it reset IF you find it alone I think is still underwhelming for what all VIP 9 + players have had to put into the game. Reset every 12 hours, with the chance of further resets if you find him while doing campaigns... that I think is a far better reward.

Fix it!~~!

No answer no solution?

You have to admit is not a benefit

I reset stamina 3-6 times per day, depending on my mood. During the double soulstone event I reset it 6 times a day and during that event I did not see ONE SINGLE GOBLIN.

It's random dude, you cannot say you will see a goblin 2-5 times a day, bullshit.
    ARE u ViP 9??

Do u even read my post?

only Vip9 above affected.

Read before u make a Total Fool of yourself

or u Are telling me that U Have Permanent Goblin Feature(Vip9) and u still get to see Goblin more than once everyday??...Well....if 100 ppl say no And u Say yes...I Wonder who is right?
    Clown face.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    all can i say is unlocking permament goblin merchant has been my biggest mistake in this game so far. What a waste.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    WHAT?!?!?

So If I get VIP 9 I will not get a permanent Goblin with refresh every hour? Or at least a refresh like the normal shop, 4 times per day?

Thanks for the heads up, gonna wait until this is fixed instead.

You should read your own initial post you raging lunatic.

You claimed that with 3-5 additional stamina resets you would minimum find the goblin 2-5 times a day.

I replied that I am vip 5 and during 3 days I reset stamina 6 times daily (2160 extra stamina total over 3 days) and I did not see a single goblin.

So, before YOU make a total fool of yourself maybe you should read up on your own nerd rage rant.

You based your entire bitch post about losing out on goblins due to vip 9 feature but since it's random you could end up not seeing him for days, in which case you actually got MORE goblins due to being vip 9.
    HAHAHAH SUCH HUGE PRIDE To Cover?SEE MY TOPIC TITLE....PERMANENT GOBLIN FEATURE

and u clearly didn't read my post...Before I was VIP9 I can easily meet goblin 2-5 times a day depending on Luck or how much Stamina u Spend...and NOT Just 1 Time a day in 24 hour!.

Pure FOOL..Look at the post ffs....WHAT A JOKE ...don't bother replying u just made yourself look even more Retarded

HERE LET ME QUOTE THE FIRST PARAGRAHP WHERE I STATED VIP9

Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...eature-Rip-Off

Is RIDICULOUS to only See Goblin Merchant ONCE a day 24 hour at VIP 9!

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    all can i say is unlocking permament goblin merchant has been my biggest mistake in this game so far. What a waste.
    I know right...

I Suggest anyone who wishes to get VIP9 wait until this thing is feature is Fix.
    this make me lacking of Exp Pot to buy .

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    100% agree I feel kind of stupid for getting god father too but I heard his really rare so maybe he was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    WHAT?!?!?

So If I get VIP 9 I will not get a permanent Goblin with refresh every hour? Or at least a refresh like the normal shop, 4 times per day?

Thanks for the heads up, gonna wait until this is fixed instead.
    Yes..sad right...I wasn't warn about this nor any previous topic was created on this before ..

truly a Ucool rip off..

that Permanent goblin feature seems more like a Vip 1 or NOn VIp at all where ppl don't Buy a SINGLE stamina and will Rarely see goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    100% agree I feel kind of stupid for getting god father too but I heard his really rare so maybe he was worth it.
    I wont really rage on Godfather since is very hard to meet him even if u buy like 5-7 times a day.

but still there should be a chance to Reset it too ....better than really nothing.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I support this. I have VIP13 with both unlocked. I also have VIP11 none unlocked and I see him 2+ times in a day. I did not unlock goblin merchant. I find my VIP11 none unlocked >>>>> VIP13 all unlocked

You are putting absolute numbers on chance.

Good luck with that and you should attend your math classes.
    I give up explaining to a wall..have a good day

VIP9= 100% ONE GOBLIN=no matter how much Stamina u SPAM in a day..u Will Never See More than ONE reset in 24 hour~Unless u Gem for 100

VIP8<<=u Have a Chance to meet goblin from 0-5 or more( my personal goblin reset was 4)

not that I bother to quote u..since u already know u were mistaken when not reading VIP9

this just give me a reason to BUMP.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    I give up explaining to a wall..have a good day

VIP9= 100% ONE GOBLIN=no matter how much Stamina u SPAM in a day..u Will Never See More than ONE reset in 24 hour~Unless u Gem for 100

VIP8<<=u Have a Chance to meet goblin from 0-5 or more( my personal goblin reset was 4)

not that I bother to quote u..since u already know u were mistaken when not reading VIP9

this just give me a reason to BUMP.
    True..SUpport....I jump from vip4 to vip 11 recently and I notice Goblin Merchant don't reset except every 24hour..just sad.

Should Fix this..

SUPPORT

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    @ninetail89
    While I see what your hoping to campaign for, your passive aggressive tone I'm afraid may do more harm than good.

If you would read your own post youll see Nomies is someone you actually went and quoted, and if you look further youll see Nomies does agree that the Goblin Merchant for a VIP 9 in its current form is in his opinion wrong (current form being you pay 680 Gems to make him perma, and then he only refreshes once every 24 hours compared to not summoning him and getting a refresh each time you find him).

@ Everyone

Now I dont know and I cant be sure, but ive started seeing threads about the place from people complaining that the Goblin Merchant (once they actually found him) did NOT refresh.
    So I dont know if this is a bug, or intended or if this is even true (as I have perma goblin :/ ), but it would appear as though there is a possibility that the Temporary Goblin Merchant no longer refreshes upon being found, but perhaps also adhears to the 21:00 refresh timer ?