Thread: Psychopath purple+3

Banned Contributor Level 2

Psychopath purple+3

I an lvl 80 and I'm using WC, arcane sapper, oc, commando and mystic in arena, the usual stuff. I just lost to a guy that was using the same team as everyone else does but instead of using WC or panda for tank he used psychopath. I lost the fight and that fatty was at 50-50% HP. I dunno if I just got unlucky in that fight but man that mage is tanky as hell. Just to let some people know that he might be worth investing in. If u use a non mage team with him up front I'm guessing that team completely counters Arcane sapper. I would like to know what everyone else thinks.

Banned Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    the problem with psychopath is you need to get him to 5* to have high enough int. otherwise arcane sapper will still blink to your mystic.
    What about this team? Back line commando, poisoned one and leaves shadow , mid lunar and front psycho. Just making guesses here, personally I was just surprised he performed so well against a so called "meta standard" team.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

emm

so when will we get lvl 90 ?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    yes Mystic got higher INT on lvl 80 with full enchant , you need do no enchant on Mystic to make Sapper jumpto Physco.

FM > OC > Mystic > Physcopath

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    In the Chinese version, tons of top arena teams use psycho.