Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Total newbie here that wish to be better... please kindly advise me on team buildups

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Total newbie here that wish to be better... please kindly advise me on team buildups

Hi all, would liek to be better in this game so, im going to post heroes that I already have, hopefully you guys can give me tips on arena, campiagn, raid, crusade team builds

Shadow Leave 45
    Chaplain 45
    Admiral 45
    Emberstar 45
    Lightning master 45
    Commando 45
    Vanguard 45
    Shallows keeper 45
    Brute 3* 45
    Cleric 40
    Rifleman 40
    Sniper 1

I know chaplain, shadowleave and commando is like the staple for every team build up.... especially more so for chaplain for crusade... but what about normal questing? I got a feeling that until i unlock purple, i dun have to have commando or shadow leaves in the team.... i should include more of emberstar and lightning master instead...

Tank wise, vanguard, brute, shallows keeper? which one is good? Admiral i know shes bad but im keeping her for trials... since shes the only female tank... Vanguard sounds good on paper but i dun have much luck with him, coz he seems to arrive in the scene too late and early on the enemy gets to free hit my squishy mid and back units... Brute is fine just that his ulti needs to wait till enemy low HP... but brute has the most HP... Cleric is also another sounds good on paper but he doesnt seem to tank well... Am i using cleric wrongly? I have no experience with shallows keeper....

Rifleman or sniper? Or none? Rifleman is good DPS but way tooooo squishy and his ulti sucks... i think i rather use wind master

Last but not least, who else should i work towards? I know Warchief, death knight and old curse is good and im farming him. Im also getting soul stones for shadowleaves and chaplain. So who else should I unlock? Death mage? Wind Master?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    These heroes are the ones you should stop leveling:
    Admiral (trial doesn't need a tank, you will realize that soon)
    Emberstar
    Lightning Master
    Cleric
    Sniper
    Vanguard (for now at least)
    Shallows Keeper

Brute will work as tank until purple, after that WC (start farming ss). For campaign use same team as for arena. Rifleman is good for guild raid and you will need guild coins.

Don't farm DK ss from arena, find a guild who has him for rent.

Get Old Curse as fast as possible. This is your ONLY priority for arena coins until 4*. Make Commando 4* then get Mystic to 4*. Get Lunar from guild store.
    Thank you!

Sounds like for now, my team should have Brute, Commando, ShadowLeaves, Rifleman??? Is rifleman that good? he dies so easily

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Don't confuse new players who don't know better.

For anyone who wonders, check this guy's profile and track his posts, you will see what kind of trash this person truly is.
    kinda not good to not get dk. U should get him after oc to 3 stars. And luna is only good up to around 73-75
    Last edited by antroplas; 12-07-2014 at 07:48 PM.

Hmm, okay I see what I can do about my stuffs... but judging from your list of "dont bother to level up heroes"

Im left with Command, Sleaves, Brute, chaplain and rifleman. So i guess for now whatever i run with i will use these 5 heroes?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by kedirakevo View Post
    Hmm, okay I see what I can do about my stuffs... but judging from your list of "dont bother to level up heroes"

Im left with Command, Sleaves, Brute, chaplain and rifleman. So i guess for now whatever i run with i will use these 5 heroes?
    Yes for now.. As other people suggest, get DK from rent him in guild, use arena coin to get 3* OC (should be enough for now, at higher level need to be 4*).. In crusade, get commando and mystic to 3*.. In elite stages, getting warchief is priority number 1..

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    And one more thing, do not invest too much on shallow keeper.. My 5* star SK almost never been used.. Warchief, DK, and savage is more useful than him..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kedirakevo View Post
    Hi all, would liek to be better in this game so, im going to post heroes that I already have, hopefully you guys can give me tips on arena, campiagn, raid, crusade team builds

Shadow Leave 45
    Chaplain 45
    Admiral 45
    Emberstar 45
    Lightning master 45
    Commando 45
    Vanguard 45
    Shallows keeper 45
    Brute 3* 45
    Cleric 40
    Rifleman 40
    Sniper 1

I know chaplain, shadowleave and commando is like the staple for every team build up.... especially more so for chaplain for crusade... but what about normal questing? I got a feeling that until i unlock purple, i dun have to have commando or shadow leaves in the team.... i should include more of emberstar and lightning master instead...

Tank wise, vanguard, brute, shallows keeper? which one is good? Admiral i know shes bad but im keeping her for trials... since shes the only female tank... Vanguard sounds good on paper but i dun have much luck with him, coz he seems to arrive in the scene too late and early on the enemy gets to free hit my squishy mid and back units... Brute is fine just that his ulti needs to wait till enemy low HP... but brute has the most HP... Cleric is also another sounds good on paper but he doesnt seem to tank well... Am i using cleric wrongly? I have no experience with shallows keeper....

Rifleman or sniper? Or none? Rifleman is good DPS but way tooooo squishy and his ulti sucks... i think i rather use wind master

Last but not least, who else should i work towards? I know Warchief, death knight and old curse is good and im farming him. Im also getting soul stones for shadowleaves and chaplain. So who else should I unlock? Death mage? Wind Master?

Arena: I wouldn't recommend much as it's constantly changing. But the standards for NOW are having commando, arcane sapper(which i think will be countered soon by vanguard), warchief/panda, the 2 will be either leaves/oldcurse/lunar/vengeance. It really depends. There were some they uses silencer and machinist in the same team.

Crusade: i've been using leaves, chaplain, old curse, wind and deathknight. They allow me to complete 15/15 in crusade, sometimes i may need another team to deal 1 of the team after 10th. Never let death/chaplain die. You can always retry when they die before your whole team/oppo team is cleared!

Sniper and savage are good for raid instance when comes to BOSS. (GUILD)

Campaign: i used shallows before getting war chief. commando, wind, leaves and old curse.

Hope it helps a little!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Which to promote first

Hey leaders, i just reached level 64 today. I need help on which hero should i promote first as there are a couple of heroes I own that can be promoted at level 64.

Warcheif
    Luna guardian
    Meduas
    Arcane sapper

Any advice would be great. Thank you in advance.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    i would say war chief then luna then VS and AS last

my friend u need to plan ur moves in that lvl area or u will get stuck...
    allways look on what items u need to promote and for the next promotion so u can plan an efficient way to spand ur stamina on both items and soul stones...

New player, who should I level

Hey guys I just started the game and right now besides the 5 starters I got ice mage, succubus, psychopath, and bear warrior. Which of the 4 should I level to replace my starter heroes? I would hate to waste exp on a weak hero. Is bear warrior or psychopath a viable tank to replace admiral? I heard they are more dps oriented than tank. Which team composition should I use for arena and crusade?

Thanks in advance for the suggestion

hey man
    first of all welcome to the game and to the forum

as for ur heroes, u got a great start...
    u should forget about psycopath for now... probably untill max lvl....keep using emberstar, she is a very good dps hero
    bear warrior should be able to replace admiral, u should use him and if u encounter any problems with his tanking u can use both him and admiral
    succubus is an excellent hero... will be very helpfull for both arena and crusade, keep lvling her
    ice mage will allso work for well for now

as for planning ahead, farn war chief stones from elites so u will have him at lvl 51 ( dont use him before he is purple), allso get leaves shadow stones from quests and elites ( she may not look like much at the start but she is very powerfull)
    get old curse stones from arena (untill he is 3 or 4 stars atleast)
    commando from crusade is a must

read this: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...e-below-lvl-45
    its a nice crusade guide... u will need it for lvl 30+ when u unlock crusade, it helped me alot. (crusade is a key feature, most of your gold will come from crusade)

hope this helps abit...
    good luck

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reiness View Post
    Hey guys I just started the game and right now besides the 5 starters I got ice mage, succubus, psychopath, and bear warrior. Which of the 4 should I level to replace my starter heroes? I would hate to waste exp on a weak hero. Is bear warrior or psychopath a viable tank to replace admiral? I heard they are more dps oriented than tank. Which team composition should I use for arena and crusade?

Thanks in advance for the suggestion
    Hi Reiness,

Welcome also to the game & forum :-)

In addition to the good previous answer I just want to say that I saw very few formations where Bear Warrior was the only tank. Not that he is bad - far from it - but maybe he needs another meat shield in front of him to build his ultimate (which deals massive damage!). You can try him solo or coupled with Admiral / War Chief and make your own opinion about this.

Psychopath is, unfortunately, very hard to up because of the lack of his soul stones early and mid game. Wouldn't be an investment which you can benefit from in the short run.

On the other hand, Succubus is great for both arena and crusade; a very safe hero to invest into.

Have fun.
    Lokium

Quote Originally Posted by Lokium View Post
    Hi Reiness,

Welcome also to the game & forum :-)

In addition to the good previous answer I just want to say that I saw very few formations where Bear Warrior was the only tank. Not that he is bad - far from it - but maybe he needs another meat shield in front of him to build his ultimate (which deals massive damage!). You can try him solo or coupled with Admiral / War Chief and make your own opinion about this.

Psychopath is, unfortunately, very hard to up because of the lack of his soul stones early and mid game. Wouldn't be an investment which you can benefit from in the short run.

On the other hand, Succubus is great for both arena and crusade; a very safe hero to invest into.

Have fun.
    Lokium
    u are right about bear, but keep in mind we are talking about low lvls and bear has a huge advantage of being a 3 star hero that will mostly face 1/2 star heroes, but again, if u see him trouble tanking boost him with admiral to increase survivabilty of ur team

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    i would say war chief then luna then VS and AS last

my friend u need to plan ur moves in that lvl area or u will get stuck...
    allways look on what items u need to promote and for the next promotion so u can plan an efficient way to spand ur stamina on both items and soul stones...
    Alright thanks for the advice! Can I ask why Luna, because recently I have been reading alot on Luna falling off late game and unbeneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlee View Post
    Alright thanks for the advice! Can I ask why Luna, because recently I have been reading alot on Luna falling off late game and unbeneficial.
    yeah i red it too
    but i allso red that falls behind at lvl 72+, and even then she has he uses.
    u and me both got some time till we swap her, atm im lv 64 as well and i really like luna so my opinion is that for now she is worth promoting, maybe she isnt worth it to purple +2 but we will see when we get there