Thread: 3.5 million troops in single wave to take throne in Relam 7

3.5 million troops in single wave to take throne in Relam 7

A player with multiple accounts (Rapee, sexykim, foxinox, Foxy, Marine) just attacked throne in relam 7 with 3.5 million troops in a single hit!!!!! , when maximum capacity for Hall of war troops is 200k , he was able to send 3.5 million troops in a single wave. I know this game has lots of issues and lots of people left because of that but who ever is still playing will leave the game too after this kind of glitches which are being exploited, unbelievable!!! , . Here is the link to screen shot:
    http://postimg.org/image/5cspzky6l/
    Last edited by nothingworkss@comcast.net; 12-07-2014 at 07:52 AM.

err

He doesn't own all those accounts.

In addition it wasn't exactly an exploit.

It was pure accident and can't be recreated.

just a 1 time deal shouldn't had pissed him off i guess huh
    '

Oh and one more thing before everyone gets crazy.

x2 lvl 4 How's are indeed 200k. Which is the max they hold before you cannot train them anymore.

It however, its not the max capacity. Just because you can't train troops by selecting them after it hits 200k doesnt mean its the max.

You want to go over 200k. All you gotta do is empty your how fora few mins.

Not that hard to do if you think about it.
    Last edited by jaren101@gmail.com; 12-07-2014 at 10:56 AM.

are you serious?????

Quote Originally Posted by jaren101@gmail.com View Post
    He doesn't own all those accounts.

In addition it wasn't exactly an exploit.

It was pure accident and can't be recreated.

just a 1 time deal shouldn't had pissed him off i guess huh
    '

Oh and one more thing before everyone gets crazy.

x2 lvl 4 How's are indeed 200k. Which is the max they hold before you cannot train them anymore.

It however, its not the max capacity. Just because you can't train troops by selecting them after it hits 200k doesnt mean its the max.

You want to go over 200k. All you gotta do is empty your how fora few mins.

Not that hard to do if you think about it.
    WOW , cannot believe you are actually justifying his cheating / glitching whatever you call it, sending 3.5 mill troops an accident ???lol, you from planet Earth?? . THe guy probably working on this for sometime now!!!. Isn't this game already has enough glitches? I am from a different relam but I am sure you are his friend or probably in same alliance, and I have to inform this to my alliance now. By looks of it, nothing we can do to defend our throne from hits like this , but at least if enough people raise their voice and report, envoy might pay attention and ban such accounts.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

cheats

When a player constantly uses cheats they need all accts banned this attack of 3.5 mil troops in 1 hit maybe a glitch but the general cheat engine the same player uses is out right cheat. and looking at the losses to the kill ratio the general cheat was used on top of the glitch. how sad it is that a player has to go down to this level of play. ucool needs to step up and bann these players asap

Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>MR2 View Post
    When a player constantly uses cheats they need all accts banned this attack of 3.5 mil troops in 1 hit maybe a glitch but the general cheat engine the same player uses is out right cheat. and looking at the losses to the kill ratio the general cheat was used on top of the glitch. how sad it is that a player has to go down to this level of play. ucool needs to step up and bann these players asap
    You an idiot. There's no cheat engine involved.

-0------------------
    Also the other guy, So what you expect is evony to ban every person with 200k + troops in how.

So what your saying is. Once a player goes to 200k. They should not have troops in raxs ready and qued and should never reinforce throne.

^ Really?

You do know that 3/4's of evony would get banned for this right now right.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    It is just a glitch. One of the many. Just needs fixing by ucool. Overfilling How is no problem. If you are online long enough (I am not) it seems to be possible to overfill How almost to any number you want. It is not necessary to upgrade How.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    You guys are fucking idiots. There are many cheat engines to do any little task on this shitty game. If he cheated he cheated report him and if no response within 2 weeks report again.