Thread: Team building from 50-72

Team building from 50-72

I am level 56 with max skills purple chap, shadow leaf, commando, wind, oc, wc, frost Mage. I was going to max mystic and just let wind fall behind since it seems nobody likes her much? This is where I am confused on what to do. Was thinking of just chap, mystic, oc, frost, wc, comm for my main squad across arena and crusade since I don't think shadows can replace anyone on that team easily. But am I starting into mystic and frost to soon? Should I be using shadow leaf and someone else and hold off on mystic and frost tell maybe 72 for instance? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli54 View Post
    I am level 56 with max skills purple chap, shadow leaf, commando, wind, oc, wc, frost Mage. I was going to max mystic and just let wind fall behind since it seems nobody likes her much? This is where I am confused on what to do. Was thinking of just chap, mystic, oc, frost, wc, comm for my main squad across arena and crusade since I don't think shadows can replace anyone on that team easily. But am I starting into mystic and frost to soon? Should I be using shadow leaf and someone else and hold off on mystic and frost tell maybe 72 for instance? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    IMO, u can use WC, OC, commando, leaf, and mystic for arena,
    For crusade team OC, FM, Commando, Mystic, leaves, WM and DK/DM from hire
    i would prefer to get *4 commando > *4 mystic > *4 FM, or go for *5 commando > *5 mystic > and then FM