Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The ultimate arena guide.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Defenses? You mean that is beyond our control?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weyman View Post
    Defenses? You mean that is beyond our control?
    ... In Arena, you can see other people so you can attack them right?
    The same applies to you, people can see you to attack you, thats called defense. And yes, you cannot predict who is gonna attack you, only players ranked lower than you can attack you.
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando

New Comers

Help! Can't figure out which heroes should I use for arena.

Hi everyone, I'm currently lv71, I have a bounch of heroes but i reallllllllllllllllllly dont know who to use for arena.

I have 4* War Cheif, 4* old curse, 4* lunar guardian, 5* commando, 4* frost mage, 4* deathgore, 3* arcane sapper, 3* Wandering spearman, 3* brute, 3* succeubus, 3* mystic, 3* vengeance spirit. And i almost get 3* drunken and 3* death mage.
    Please help me, i'm totally confused@_@

Are you saying it can happen when you are offline? I just lost 10000 positions while fighting without me knowing while offline.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    Are you saying it can happen when you are offline? I just lost 10000 positions while fighting without me knowing while offline.
    Of course that you can be attacked while you're not playing... Its an online game you know? The game isn't stopping when you're not playing...
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Yes, you lose rank if you lose offline. That is why they have the replay option in arena. It allows you to see which combinations crushed you, so you can adjust.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Can you freeze the first row and first column in that spreadsheet pls?

Thanks. I thought I was going crazy as a new player. I guess I gotta work harder making a stronger team and not let the offline attacks bother me.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    nice, can u update it as there is a few new heroes added in like hidden needle, ember blade, ninja assassin and stormlord

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostwingz View Post
    nice, can u update it as there is a few new heroes added in like hidden needle, ember blade, ninja assassin and stormlord
    I will continue the work starded by (chipersimmons) but for this I need help.

Here the link of what I have done now: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

If someone have any change to do or any suggestion you can pm me.

New Comers
    Also Phoenix is still missing (unless I'm just blind )

New Comers
    Yes you right. Thanks

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by chipersimmons View Post
    I have quit the game. Its gotten too time consuming. A prominent member please post your Email here and I will give you full control of this.
    I reply this comment because it seems not everyone read it.

New Comers
    I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. I just started playing mid January, and because of guides like this one I am have been able to skillfully climb to lvl 49 & stay in the top 300 in the arena. Now that I have accumulated more heroes, I will try to add my two cents in, (even though much seems to be covered already), hoping I will get blessed by the GODS of Heroes Charge with one of these newer Heroes via Gold chest. *keeping fingers & toes crossed*

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hi,
    I can't post a new thread for some reason so I'll leave my message here, hoping for a maximum of replies

Hello,
    I'm looking for advice on building a good team for arena, looking at my heroes, it should be more of a magical team. I'm currently struggling to stay in top 1000 with my lv 54 team (just under 16 000 displayed) to reach higher ranks. However, I find it very difficult and get wrecked most of the time, usually because my tank is killed so ultra fast and then my DPS get attacked and controlled before they can land their ulti. Or I'm starting to wreck them and then suddenly, I suffer from all their ultis at the same time, while mine aren't even charged at 50 % ....
    So my current team is War Chief (2), Old Curse (2), Mystic (2), Succubus (3), Commando (2*) I feel like it's in a good spot but the succubus seems to not fit that team. Usually, WC dies crazily fast and even if he can rez, it allows ennemies to move forward and annihilate old curse, and then it's over for me ... I think instead of succubus, it should be a hero that can deal a little AOE and that can CC pretty fast ... At first, I thought about : 1) Shadowleaf : silence, slow, buff WC damage 2) Revenge spirit : heavy CC with petrifying, steal energy 3) Lunar Guardian : lots of spread damage, 2 interrupting skills
    But I was told they did not fit in a magical team, they should rather be in a physical team. So after that, I thought about :
    1) Silencer : mister I love silence and deal some damage, entirely CC. 2) Death Mage : because she starts with the bats that deal crazy damage, which helps even more the pressure, and she silences immediately after that (faster than Shadowleaf does) also her ulti .... 3) Master Mage : deals crazy heavy damage, especially ulti, though it seems to much anti physic with mystic already here. Her banish seems terrifying strong imo but I've read she was terribad in arena ...
    So that's it, please give me your thoughts about that If that can help, I also have available in purple : Lightning Master, Chaplain (bad in arena), Ice Mage (the one in crusade, not in campaign), I also thought that, since my team is so fragile, a Ironhoof would be perfect instead of War Chief to be more protective but unfortunately, I don't pay to win and I got terrible luck so I can't even hope to get him