Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The ultimate arena guide.

New Comers
    I like the format in #14- easier to follow across the lines. One suggestion- if you intend to use initials in your descriptions- perhaps it would be a good idea to define them as such: Drunken Master (DM). This way you could make it easier to follow the info and, if the person reading it is new, it'll help them better understand. I'm not sure off the top of my head if all the heroes have different initials- but if they do, this would be a moot point. Just a thought. Nice job on the spreadsheet!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Sorry having to post again because new page means nobody will read my previous messsage :

Hi,
    I can't post a new thread for some reason so I'll leave my message here, hoping for a maximum of replies

Hello,
    I'm looking for advice on building a good team for arena, looking at my heroes, it should be more of a magical team. I'm currently struggling to stay in top 1000 with my lv 54 team (just under 16 000 displayed) to reach higher ranks. However, I find it very difficult and get wrecked most of the time, usually because my tank is killed so ultra fast and then my DPS get attacked and controlled before they can land their ulti. Or I'm starting to wreck them and then suddenly, I suffer from all their ultis at the same time, while mine aren't even charged at 50 % ....
    So my current team is War Chief (2), Old Curse (2), Mystic (2), Succubus (3), Commando (2*) I feel like it's in a good spot but the succubus seems to not fit that team. Usually, WC dies crazily fast and even if he can rez, it allows ennemies to move forward and annihilate old curse, and then it's over for me ... I think instead of succubus, it should be a hero that can deal a little AOE and that can CC pretty fast ... At first, I thought about : 1) Shadowleaf : silence, slow, buff WC damage 2) Revenge spirit : heavy CC with petrifying, steal energy 3) Lunar Guardian : lots of spread damage, 2 interrupting skills
    But I was told they did not fit in a magical team, they should rather be in a physical team. So after that, I thought about :
    1) Silencer : mister I love silence and deal some damage, entirely CC. 2) Death Mage : because she starts with the bats that deal crazy damage, which helps even more the pressure, and she silences immediately after that (faster than Shadowleaf does) also her ulti .... 3) Master Mage : deals crazy heavy damage, especially ulti, though it seems to much anti physic with mystic already here. Her banish seems terrifying strong imo but I've read she was terribad in arena ...
    So that's it, please give me your thoughts about that If that can help, I also have available in purple : Lightning Master, Chaplain (bad in arena), Ice Mage (the one in crusade, not in campaign), I also thought that, since my team is so fragile, a Ironhoof would be perfect instead of War Chief to be more protective but unfortunately, I don't pay to win and I got terrible luck so I can't even hope to get him

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello!!!
    Please ,help me mens!!!! I forgot my gmail which I connect to the game! I remember password but i forgot gmail adress. Please can you help me?

Server:Archipelago
    Character Name:cerchejeni
    Account ID:I dont know..
    Device(optional)restigio multiphone pap7600 duo

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Any1 can tell if deathgore is good at arena ? And what setup for him?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rEaDy View Post
    Any1 can tell if deathgore is good at arena ? And what setup for him?
    Deathgore is good at dying.
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    How can we see how many wins/losses we have?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I run an all level 59, purple, 3 star arena team of: WC, OC, LG, Com, and SL. I'm able to dip into 400s sometimes and at least into high 800s usually.

I'm thinking about trying Phoenix (P+1) in place of either LG or SL. Also, may try Mystic with Phoenix instead of LG and SL.

Which is the best combo?

Thanks for your time!

Hey guys i read so many for arena team but i cant pick up best one. Currently at lvl43.
    Here all champs i have.
    Succubus, WC, cloud walker, commando, old curse, death mage,wind master, fallan dominion,phoenix, bear warrior, mystic, savage one, arcane sapper, master mage, poisoned one, necromancer, brute, wanndering spearman, machinist,shallows keeper, psychopath, tusked storm, and i keep out most of the one since they not good in arena.
    I know commando, succubus, old curse, and cloud walker are good but i need 5 of the best.
    Let me know what you think. Thanks

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Wc cw fd comando succ

oc instead of succ.sry

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    oc instead of succ.sry
    You think so? I though WC only good once he at purple.

No, he is great at purple and average pre purple.I wrote you a purple combination but at ur stage u should be lvling so fast that u shouldnt bother with blue. until lvl 51 u can use brute or bear depends which one u have maxed. U will need another tank for grand arena anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    No, he is great at purple and average pre purple.I wrote you a purple combination but at ur stage u should be lvling so fast that u shouldnt bother with blue. until lvl 51 u can use brute or bear depends which one u have maxed. U will need another tank for grand arena anyway.
    I see! Thanks,
    It seem phoenix so overrated or something so many people using it in arena.

New Comers
    So, based on this ranking list, if I was a level 50 that wanted to put in the effort, starting right now, of making a level 72+ dominating team, it looks like I would do an all-magic team with mystic, frost mage, ice mage, war chief, and old curse? How does that sound?

New Comers
    Wow this is amazing.
    Someone needs to do the same for Raid instances/crusade.