Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commando's Replacement

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Commando's Replacement

Hello dev..

In this game, commando is a hero that we players must have in our team.. Whatever the setup, physical or magical, need a commando.. I happen to believe that this game is all about composing team consist of 5 heroes and try to make a synergy between them.. But what happen is, we only use 4 heroes because commando is always in the team (her buff is irreplaceable), causing lack of variation..

So, please create some new heroes with great buff to replace commando..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Are your forgot tusked storm? He has same skill like commando. And you need to learn about other supporting hero.I don't need commando in my magic team , so I use mystic .

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    I do not use Commando in any stage of my Crusade runs, yet I don't retreat a single time and never lose a single hero.
    Please share that setup? ! Pretty please with cherries on top? ):

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylextazy View Post
    Please share that setup? ! Pretty please with cherries on top? ):
    VIP version:
    DM - FM - OC - Chaplain - Mystic

non VIP version:
    DK - Succubus - OC - Chaplain - Mystic

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    VIP version:
    DM - FM - OC - Chaplain - Mystic

non VIP version:
    DK - Succubus - OC - Chaplain - Mystic
    I like how i got those vip heroes, although im still suck at 3*s (FM/OC/Chap/Myst) w/o DM but i could rent her so ill be good for now, currently lvl60. I hate myself for trashing numerous amounts of crusade coins for WM !

these days
    It's obvious that is an old setup and doesn't worth the investment for non vip since you can do 15/15 with the other setup which is cheaper.

I find that setup pretty cheap since most can rent a DM as easily as a DK these days. On top of that pretty much everyone have OC already and Mystic & FM can be farmed in Crusade which is the fastest and cheapest way to get heroes. FM is MUCH easier to get than Succubus.
    FM and DM are used by those VIP players that maxed her before being added to their respective shops dude.

Just think, How many days you need to max DM and FM? how will you finish crusade in the meanwhile? Worth the investment? Why farm this heroes if you can finish 15/15 with an even cheaper composition?

works wonderfully at lvl 58
    oh, you are lvl 58. That explain your reasoning. Good luck using 2* heroes at lvl 75+
    Last edited by Uber Star; 12-06-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Everyone gotta start somewhere. I don't plan on using 2* heroes when I'm 75+.
    That's easier said than done. 3*, 4*, 5* heroes don't fall down from the sky, if you're not planning to use any heroes later (due to difficulty of rising stars), you'd better leave him and focus on other heroes instead. Learn from experienced players can help.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I'm not as perfect as nomes but I run the following;

DK
    Succ
    WM
    SL
    Comm

I charge my chaplain up and only swap her in if others need healing. Other heros I have charged and on standby are;

SO
    WC
    DM
    OC
    DK <- hired merc.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Just go with a magic setup for lower lvl crus and if u manage to clear it a couple of times without problem, stick with it. Dont risk and change it. As lvls go higher, i find crusade getting easier and easier. Just got to 77 today and chap is basically the queen of the queen. She heals 3k per instance meaning 12k for a total of4 instance. I just tried letting my team facetank a 5* succubus and 5* windmaster US and my chap simply heal them back to 95% hp. Lol piece of cake at high lvls honestly. Crusade is hardest imo at 50+ where energy regen SUCKS so u need to use ur US carefully so they are available always.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    VIP Lv 7 lv 71

My Crusade Team

DM (3* = Guild), Commando (5*), Old Curse (4*), Chaplain (3*), Mystic (4*) and for replace when i dont need heal Succubus (5*)

and im clearing 15/15 day for day even when i rent a DK instant of DM i still win the fights easy

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Instead of replacing with a other mandatory hero how about we can adjust why she is so good.

Tanks aren't strong enough. If a tank had some decent amount of damage mitigation then she wouldn't be so amazing.

Damage is too high compared to HP pools. My DK has about 11k hp. The other day in crusade I faced a FD 5* that critical him for 5.5k. So just 2 critical from him alone will kill my tank or 4 normal hits then you got another 4 heroes dealing damage. If overall damage was lowere or hp pools were raised then the buff wouldn't have such a big impact because the fights will be longer and commando isn't so useful after a fight goes on longer.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Instead of replacing with a other mandatory hero how about we can adjust why she is so good.

Tanks aren't strong enough. If a tank had some decent amount of damage mitigation then she wouldn't be so amazing.

Damage is too high compared to HP pools. My DK has about 11k hp. The other day in crusade I faced a FD 5* that critical him for 5.5k. So just 2 critical from him alone will kill my tank or 4 normal hits then you got another 4 heroes dealing damage. If overall damage was lowere or hp pools were raised then the buff wouldn't have such a big impact because the fights will be longer and commando isn't so useful after a fight goes on longer.
    Nope. No changes needed. Ur heroes were at a lower star thats why. 11k dk i supposed u are somewhere in the 60s, and with a 3* dk as tank. 3* vs a 5* ddmg dealer, what would u expect lol. If everything's 5*, on equal terms it wont even be OP. Hell, a panda 5* @ lv 80 has 30k hp. And even the full 6seconds inspiration of commando cant even break that wall, how is that even OP. Try getting on equal terms before u compare and say something shld be change..