Thread: Crusade after v1.5 update

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Crusade after v1.5 update

I dunno about the rest of you guys but for me, crusade has been a lot tougher for me. I used to clear up to 13 stages everyday but for ystd and today, i'm stucked at 6/15. I'm lvl 71 now and at 4/15, i'm faced with lvl 74 opponents. Can anyone with the same problem reply to my thread and maybe we can raise to ember for a patch to have a fixed opponent team (npc) to face off based on your lvl. Thanks!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by window88 View Post
    I dunno about the rest of you guys but for me, crusade has been a lot tougher for me. I used to clear up to 13 stages everyday but for ystd and today, i'm stucked at 6/15. I'm lvl 71 now and at 4/15, i'm faced with lvl 74 opponents. Can anyone with the same problem reply to my thread and maybe we can raise to ember for a patch to have a fixed opponent team (npc) to face off based on your lvl. Thanks!!
    Are you running Arcane Sapper in Crusade? He's bugged right now.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    found no problem on my Crusade today. for Sapper glitched , it already fixed yesterday.

Unhappy

It's not arcane sappet, cause my lvl he's of no use to me yet. But it's the team i'm allocated to fight. Usually i get opponent about my level at ard 8/15, but now i got that at just 3/15 and all the way after, all opponents are about 3 more lvl than me.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The question is, what did you change since yesterday (grand arena and outland portal came) ? Did you level up tons of your heroes for the grand arena?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    It was a little harder for me today my first run was a little easier than the 2nd time. The 2nd one I had 2 opponents with 4 and 5* at level 58 and 60.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Ytd was slightly tougher compared to today as i face my own lvls at stage 10, today i even face -3 lvls at stage 13.. and same lvl at 15/15

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    I thought I was the only one but in the second stage, I already faced teams with same level with me! (Level 77) but the weird part was after that stage, lower levels appeared like 65, 52, 63 bt got harder again, naturally at 13th to 15th. I think the devs should have a second look at their algorothims. So much inconsistency :l

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Mine was little easier

Can it be that they consider now also grand arena teams for crusade ? I had some strange combinations.
    3x without commando, normally i never have a team withou her

I have this problem too all my heroes are lvl47 and down im lvl 47 and at the 2nd stage i face lvls 50+ 4 heroes at purple already and all were upgraded even with stars.
    I cant crusade

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Well it's variance, some days are harder than others but if you can handle even the hardest, you will always finish crusade. My worst RNG wad having top 3-2-1 at 13-14-15 (6 lvls, 1 promo and 3k+ power diff) and eversince I passed that one, I know I will never go below 15/15 again.

Thanks guys, i guess it's my lvl then. Maybe it'll get better after i hit lvl 73 and my heroes get dodge.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Crusade seems balance now. At level 7, I do meet about 2-3 teams that are 3 level higher. It's seems impossible but you can always retry until you get the result you want!
    You just need deathknight for tank!
    My other 4 I use leaves, wind old and chaplain. With these 5, sometimes I manage to clear 15/15 or wit a help of 2nd team to clear 1 of the team at the back, around 12nd/14th.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Are you running Arcane Sapper in Crusade? He's bugged right now.
    my AS works today. Although he does attack with a slight delay after GS, but he did get the ae off after GS.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Didn't notice anything different. I go 15/15 everyday mostly with only 1 team.