Thread: How about introducing a Gift System

How about introducing a Gift System

Hello there players of Heroes Charge and to moderators of this game also the forum especially to Ember .
    I'm new to the game so i was having an idea so don't hate me how about to introduce a gifting system it will also help players that are friends on the game also by send materials between them . Hm ? I'm waiting for answers . Best regards for the Heroes Charge Team and go go you did a good job .

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    New players cant think about this

Quote Originally Posted by Wlngs View Post
    Hello there players of Heroes Charge and to moderators of this game also the forum especially to Ember .
    I'm new to the game so i was having an idea so don't hate me how about to introduce a gifting system it will also help players that are friends on the game also by send materials between them . Hm ? I'm waiting for answers . Best regards for the Heroes Charge Team and go go you did a good job .
    Quote Originally Posted by wayah View Post
    New players cant think about this
    Why come on don't be a hater hehe

as much as I would also like feature, unfortunately this will make HC full of bots....with the new server and new arena ranking rewards, bots can easily make 2590 gems in a new account.
    even if a level requirement was there for being able to use the gifting feature, i doubt it'd take too long for bots to reach it

lol..my comment seems not so bad to be hater
    it just logic think..
    Since you say you are new here..

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    We have a suggestion section at the forum

But on the topic though, the gifting feature may be good but I would recommend stamina sharing only that would have a limit. (Example: You can gift 15 stamina to maximum of 3 of your friends/guildmates and you can receive up to a maximum of 45 only).

Item/Material sharing, in my opinion, would only result to multiple accounts, as long as a player has multiple devices where he can play HC, and gift it to his/her main account thus, promoting dishonesty, imbalance and accumulation of "dummy accounts" which may only flood the servers.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    We have a suggestion section at the forum

But on the topic though, the gifting feature may be good but I would recommend stamina sharing only that would have a limit. (Example: You can gift 15 stamina to maximum of 3 of your friends/guildmates and you can receive up to a maximum of 45 only).

Item/Material sharing, in my opinion, would only result to multiple accounts, as long as a player has multiple devices where he can play HC, and gift it to his/her main account thus, promoting dishonesty, imbalance and accumulation of "dummy accounts" which may only flood the servers.
    On top of that you could also implement a restriction where sharing stamina is only allowed between players of the same server and each player can only be gifted once by another player, up to 3 different players.

And I would replace stamina gifts by cheeses, but that's maybe because I'm desperate for experience (and French) :-)

Not a bad idea Wings, post it in the 'suggestion' part of the forum.

Best regards,
    Lokium
    Aidez-nous Ó traduire Heroes Charge en franšais! Si vous voyez une faute dans le jeu, signalez-la ici: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?14982-Regarding-translation-issue-in-French!