Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psychic Sword thoughts?

Psychic Sword thoughts?

Just pulled a Psychic Sword from a 10x and was curious what you guys thought about her? Should I bother with adding her into my team or nah? I've been looking for a replacement for Lightning Elemental

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    She is nice in Arena if you need to pick a squishy enemy backliner that is carrying the game (a.k.a Mystic)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    She is nice in Arena if you need to pick a squishy enemy backliner that is carrying the game (a.k.a Mystic)
    Im level 57... is she worth to level up? I have a 3* + 57SS, she is still sleeping. Dont want to waste resources, but is tempting she might get 4* soon if I work her

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I have her at a level 75 with 3 stars. I'm still trying different pairings. The obvious is:
    1) 5 of 10 rating on taking hits well(so she goes down quicker)
    2) she acts like arcane sapper in the sense she teleports behind enemy lines to disrupt them
    3) suggest using her as support with heroes that don't go down as easy.

I had her in my grand arena first line fighters with Vanguard Warrior , Brute, Succubus, and Wind Master(all level 76 with 4 stars) and she helped out by disrupting the formations. She held her own. I traded her out when I got Lunar Guardian up to level 76 (No brainer there)
    I will continue to work on her. Get her 5 stars and see what she does. (as we all know some heroes don't do well until 5 stars are on them)
    Hope this helps
    "Your only as good as your last battle"

Server 58 Corvus
    Guild ID: 110021287
    Guild Name: Time Lords
    Always looking for new members, All are welcome. Just Apply

My EDM/EBM Dj Profile for free Live Radio Shows and Free mix downloads is here: www.xstreamist.com/djphilmac

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    My team for arena WC EB LG SL and PS. Max rank 11. But at you say you still TL 57 you can skip her for now.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Vw ded bringer physic sword emberstar emberblade
    Strange comp that easily rape my fuckin team in booty cave

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    my ps 3* doses she do well at 3 stars?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by War Doctor 42 View Post
    I have her at a level 75 with 3 stars. I'm still trying different pairings. The obvious is:
    1) 5 of 10 rating on taking hits well(so she goes down quicker)
    2) she acts like arcane sapper in the sense she teleports behind enemy lines to disrupt them
    3) suggest using her as support with heroes that don't go down as easy.

I had her in my grand arena first line fighters with Vanguard Warrior , Brute, Succubus, and Wind Master(all level 76 with 4 stars) and she helped out by disrupting the formations. She held her own. I traded her out when I got Lunar Guardian up to level 76 (No brainer there)
    I will continue to work on her. Get her 5 stars and see what she does. (as we all know some heroes don't do well until 5 stars are on them)
    Hope this helps
    Have you got PS to 5*? Is she good?

I have her 3* + SS but not sure to spend resources on her yet. Your advice would help a lot

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post

I have her 3* + SS but not sure to spend resources on her yet. Your advice would help a lot
    My PS is 5* and she do well as my arena her.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    PS is 2* right? Because I have her in 2* but never use/level her

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    I have her full orange 5* at lvl 90, good for crusade.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    l have one 2*.almost 3*.at first l up her to battle chapter 7.and then other heros replace.l think it will be useful at least 4 star.because she will die after her ult if she is not enough star.l dont spend on her, because more other heros need l to spend on.maybe you can try it, but it must be a long way

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post

Hi King,
    No I am still working on her stars, I still got her at 3 stars. Like I said in my previous post I am sure the right line up she can do damage, I'm still figuring that out. If you want my opinion. When I used her in the 4th or 5th slot in your battle formation. She will deal out a good amount of damage then teleport across. Just use her in a support role. Sorry that's all I can say.
    As for being worth it to level her.. That's a matter of where she fits in. What I do is try different formations and go into an elite board in the campaign and see how they work as a team.
    Vanguard Warrior , Brute, Succubus, and Wind Master plus her was an ok formation. Just need to see if you can find that line she fits well with
    Sorry I can't help more. But I am going to level her stars out to 5 and I will post an update for you if I find a good formation.
    Thank you for asking for my opinion
    "Your only as good as your last battle"

Server 58 Corvus
    Guild ID: 110021287
    Guild Name: Time Lords
    Always looking for new members, All are welcome. Just Apply

My EDM/EBM Dj Profile for free Live Radio Shows and Free mix downloads is here: www.xstreamist.com/djphilmac

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    hi guys I know not many ppl like this hero. but how about a combo like admiral legendary. vs. lunar. shadow leaf. psychic sword. wouldn't that devastate back lines?? has anyone tried it?? 3 attack buff and one debuffer? ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Except that no one seems to be using lunar at lvl 90 in Arena