Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Link a Device Feature

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rastachiefin View Post
    My game is trying to updated and it says failed try again and I been trying all day
    Is this issue resolved by now?

New Comers
    Hello,

Ive a problem with my Galaxy S5, i launch the game and try to press on google+ connection but the Button doesn't work also how can i connect my device to google+?

Because i need to be connected on google+ To transfer my account

Home a Quick answer, Thanks

New Comers
    I have an iPhone 6. Going to buy a tablet that's isn't IOS. Is it possible to sync it so I can play on both devices? I'll be taking my iPhone to work, and I'd be playing on my tablet when I'm home. Need a reply so I can see if I buy the tablet now

New Comers
    Hi Ember!
    I tried to link my account from iPhone 4 6.0.1 to Android Samsung Note 2(android).
    On iPhone, i am entering to GameCenter--> Play button-->Options->Link a Device->This is the OLD DEVICE->I want to link to an iPhone and instead of code there is a message: Sync with Game Center and Ok button.

My iPhone account id: 19420413 lvl 39 on server 131, nick name: OTuRaToi
    My account on Samsung Note 2(android): 19483724 lvl 1 on server 131.

please help me thanks in advance ember. I am looking forward your news.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    Hello,

Ive a problem with my Galaxy S5, i launch the game and try to press on google+ connection but the Button doesn't work also how can i connect my device to google+?

Because i need to be connected on google+ To transfer my account

Home a Quick answer, Thanks
    You can easily connect your game to Google+ in the in-game avatar box.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPatron View Post
    I have an iPhone 6. Going to buy a tablet that's isn't IOS. Is it possible to sync it so I can play on both devices? I'll be taking my iPhone to work, and I'd be playing on my tablet when I'm home. Need a reply so I can see if I buy the tablet now
    Yes you can. Tap on your in-game avatar and then tap on the Link a Device button to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by kflowervu View Post
    Hi Ember!
    I tried to link my account from iPhone 4 6.0.1 to Android Samsung Note 2(android).
    On iPhone, i am entering to GameCenter--> Play button-->Options->Link a Device->This is the OLD DEVICE->I want to link to an iPhone and instead of code there is a message: Sync with Game Center and Ok button.

please help me thanks in advance ember. I am looking forward your news.
    If you want to link an iPhone to an android, you should not choose I want to link to an iPhone. You should choose otherwise because your Samsung is not an iPhone. Let me know if I did not address your issue.

New Comers
    Hi ember,

I did not work either. I chose "I want to link to other devices" and error message pop out "Please connect to your game center/google +). I tried a few times but still failed. I restarted my phone, sign out game center and did almost everything, none of my efforts worked.

Conclusion: Please do not ask me to do extra things. Please work with your team to support to manual link as my below request:

Looking for good news.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Dear ember, i tried to message you but they said that your inbox is full. So can you please clear it so i can send the message. Thank.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Quote Originally Posted by kflowervu View Post
    Hi ember,

I did not work either. I chose "I want to link to other devices" and error message pop out "Please connect to your game center/google +). I tried a few times but still failed. I restarted my phone, sign out game center and did almost everything, none of my efforts worked.

Conclusion: Please do not ask me to do extra things. Please work with your team to support to manual link as my below request:

Looking for good news.
    In this case, please tap on your in-game avatar and contact customer support. We may need additional info from you to verify the ownership of these accounts, which should not be shown here on the forums. Thanks for your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Herokomodo View Post
    Dear ember, i tried to message you but they said that your inbox is full. So can you please clear it so i can send the message. Thank.
    Please contact customer support and leave us a message about your request, we will have staff reply within 24 hours.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ladies ucool. a crook stole affiliate code, I want to ask Moderators help me recover codes that link. id 1596269. akiratakeshy1@gmail.com, character names ✨Dragon✨ sv 7 vip 7, LV90. Managing We sincerely hope you help. Thanks.
    Last edited by Akiratakeshy; 06-19-2015 at 03:59 AM. Reason: sửa chính tả

New Comers
    Hi ember,
    when i try to link the new device i get the message that i have to sync with a google account.
    When i try to sync with the google account i get the message that i will load game with level 1.
    Both my devices are android.
    My nickname is:kosmike
    team level:73
    team level cap:90
    server:101(kronnak)
    account id:15327877

can you help me transfer the account?

Thank you in advance
    Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by kifa View Post
    Hi ember,
    when i try to link the new device i get the message that i have to sync with a google account.
    When i try to sync with the google account i get the message that i will load game with level 1.
    Both my devices are android.
    My nickname is:kosmike
    team level:73
    team level cap:90
    server:101(kronnak)
    account id:15327877

can you help me transfer the account?

Thank you in advance
    Have a nice day
    You will need to link your old account to a google+ account on your old device first.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hello ember so my problem is a bit diferent from the others my problem is that everytime and i mean everytime i do purshace the system keep missing my order i did many threads to Betty but i got same answer saying we coudnt verifie ur order and that i have to talk to itune support for a refund but the problem is i did it many time so itune support wont give my account any exeptional refund because i have hit my limit. the itune support told me i need to talk to game moderator and that they only can solve my problem i want to fix my problem because i like this game and i am ready to pay i am curently a VIP 9 and did 2 pursaches 49.99$ USD each to hit VIP 10 but i got charged and didnt reseve the in game gems and wen i sent a screen picture of my 2 pursahces Betty kept answering same answer we coudnt verifie ur ordr and asck itune for a refund ...

so here are my infos beging u to help me solve my problem :

my apple ID : chadiabihaidar1998@gmail.com

my account ID : 20524070

and here are the 2 link of the 2 purshace i did :

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2jfgec7.jpg bag of gems 49.99 USD

http://oi59.tinypic.com/dxcnk6.jpg silver pack of gems one time offer 49.99 USD

TY for u help i really need those 2 purshaces so i get VIP 10 need so mush this double crusade thing