Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Link a Device Feature

New Comers
    Tried that...when I try to log into google on my tablet(old device), I keep getting a message that says it wants to link to a level one account(which the message says will cause me to lose all the levels from original acct); which I think is from downloading it to my phone. suggestions?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Wyrmwrath This is not true. You can link unlimited devices whenever you want. Go to first, mark it as old device, get the code, go to 2nd device, mark it as new device, enter the code and voila! Do it as many times as you want.
    Great to know, thanks. Two devices cannot share one account at the same time though I assume?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This method does not work!!!

Screenshot_3.jpg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I bought a new android device. I want to play on it. my old device is android too. How can I link my account to my new device. I will not use my old device anymore.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I want to move my game from old GameCenter ID to new GameCenter ID.
    How can i do that?

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_duy View Post
    I want to move my game from old GameCenter ID to new GameCenter ID.
    How can i do that?
    You will need to contact customer support and let the staff help with this request.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    I bought a new android device. I want to play on it. my old device is android too. How can I link my account to my new device. I will not use my old device anymore.
    As long as your game is linked to google+, you can play on multiple devices.

New Comers
    I have an iPhone 6. Going to buy a tablet that's isn't IOS. Is it possible to sync it so I can play on both devices? I'll be taking my iPhone to work, and I'd be playing on my tablet when I'm home. Need a reply so I can see if I buy the tablet now

New Comers

Idea

can the owner open "MIGRASI SERVER" ?

New Comers

Question I ember, about todays app

I wrote a PM to you but your mail was full, and i have no idé "couldent see" where to create a new thread so REMOVE this but PM me about the info

I would love to get a quick respons to this, i dident know how to open a new thread so i write in a PM insteed..

In sweden we have something called " days app " Everyday you get a paid app for free, and this day its heroes charge.. With 2 heroes worth about 30$

And i was wondering, can you uninstall the game you alredy have and D/L the new to get the heroes? " sry for bad english but hope you understand"
    Im atm on EVA, lvl 60 so it would be so so sad to start it all over, so do you have any suggestions about how i can still save my lvl and still get those 2 heroes? i mean 30$ its alot tho iam filling up the VIP´s

/Love
    Admirals

Quote Originally Posted by sinner1337 View Post
    I wrote a PM to you but your mail was full, and i have no idé "couldent see" where to create a new thread so REMOVE this but PM me about the info

I would love to get a quick respons to this, i dident know how to open a new thread so i write in a PM insteed..

In sweden we have something called " days app " Everyday you get a paid app for free, and this day its heroes charge.. With 2 heroes worth about 30$

And i was wondering, can you uninstall the game you alredy have and D/L the new to get the heroes? " sry for bad english but hope you understand"
    Im atm on EVA, lvl 60 so it would be so so sad to start it all over, so do you have any suggestions about how i can still save my lvl and still get those 2 heroes? i mean 30$ its alot tho iam filling up the VIP´s

/Love
    Admirals
    The 2 heroes are what you have already had, the Emberstar and the Shadowleaf.

New Comers
    So I recently broke my Nexus 6 phone and I want to transfer my account to my Ipod Touch 5. It says I need a code to do the transfer but my Nexus 6, which has my account, is broken and I cant get the code. Can anyone help me? Also, I cant even see my screen because it is destroyed.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    To gamemaster: Download bluestacks onto your computer and install heroes charge. You'll be then asked to connect with your google ID, and your game will load. Then follow the process as you would on your nexus.

New Comers
    I'm having trouble getting into the game today can someone explain

New Comers
    My game is trying to updated and it says failed try again and I been trying all day