Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Link a Device Feature

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will allow players to overwrite accounts that are over level 30 in the next 1 or 2 updates. And we are not able to re-link cross-platform accounts in our support system at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    For anyone who hasn't read this yet.

Community Torchbearer Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by aTa View Post
    For anyone who hasn't read this yet.
    Thanks for the re-share. Great news, right?

Link a device

Quote Originally Posted by ducln View Post
    Dear admin,
    I login game center on iphone. But when I link device, show message "please sign in with your google+ / game center account first". And in Game Center staus of the game "Never played", but with other games all ok.
    I have the same problem,cant link game center to game,when open game center, he wright that i never play heroes charge. Is there any way to link device to game center???

I can not link from android to another ios

Dear Ember,
    I can not relink from android to my new ios (i've linked droid with an old ios and sold this ios). So now i can not link with the new ios again

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rongreu View Post
    Dear Ember,
    I can not relink from android to my new ios (i've linked droid with an old ios and sold this ios). So now i can not link with the new ios again
    Im having the same problem, it seems to me that you cn only link a account once and for me this sucks.. my orig accnt was in ios linked it on my tablet then my ios phone broke got another phne and tried to linked it again but alas it cant be done.. i hope ucool can do a multiple linked accnts instead of one.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Neph's Avatar

Please!I want to play on both Devices.

Problem Detail:

Please help me Link my Account, The Game Center status of my Heroes charge is "Never played".

Please!I want to play on both Devices.

When I go to work I have with me is my Iphone 3gs but when I am at home I am going to use my newly Bought Android Tablet just Because for Heroes Charge and also plan to buy Gems so that I can become VIP 7.

I am using Iphone 3gs 5.1.1 ios right now and I want to link it to my new Android TABLET.

Device: Iphone 3gs 5.1.1 ios

Main accnt ID: 4758026
    Nickname: Cli2ri$
    TeAM LVL: 67
    Max Hero lvl: 67
    Server: 32 (Overseer)

Device: Huawei Android Tablet

ID: 8398636
    Nickname:
    Team lvl: 1
    Max hero lvl: 10
    Server: 32 (Overseer)

Link Android w/o google account?

Hi,

since there Android are devices without Google (Custom Roms, Amazon, ...): is there any way to link Android devices without signing in to Google?

New Comers
    Hello admin, im playing charge heroes and im 75 vip, my name on game is [CL] Lakoner.
    I download new charge heroes HD and my account was deleted, please i love this game can you help me? I send mesage but i dont have response. Can help me please?

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lakoner View Post
    Hello admin, im playing charge heroes and im 75 vip, my name on game is [CL] Lakoner.
    I download new charge heroes HD and my account was deleted, please i love this game can you help me? I send mesage but i dont have response. Can help me please?
    Hello, are you able to remember your Player ID and server number?

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by selaf View Post
    Hi,

since there Android are devices without Google (Custom Roms, Amazon, ...): is there any way to link Android devices without signing in to Google?
    Sadly, no

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ember,

First off I'm really enjoying this game, thanks. However I have a few concerns.

What happens for us players who have spend a decent chunk of money and time on this game if our device crashes and has to be reset? Two times in the past I've had an update go bad and had to reset it. Would the fact that I've spent money and am well past level 30 mean I'm just out of luck and lose everything if it happened again. Currently there is an update and I'm very hesitant to run it for this reason. I'm also hesitant to spend more money in the event that I lose all my purchases do to a issue such as the above. I use an iPad 3 and will need to replace it sometime soon. If I do that is my only option to keep playing Heroes Charge to play on the old device?

Ember do you guys have plans on fixing this limitation?

Thanks for your time.

New Comers
    Dear Ember,
    can you please help me link my account, cause i already linked once before ... and there write i can only link once ... please help !!

Account ID : 3247970
    Nickname : [ZAP]LUNGWOOD
    Team lvl : 87
    Max hero lvl : 87
    Server : 16 (Wind Master)

Account ID : 12587570
    Nickname :
    Team lvl : 1
    Max hero lvl : 10
    Server : 83 (Lig)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hello.

Is it possible to transfer an account from an iPhone to an Android phone?

New Comers
    Hi I recently purchased a new phone and no longer have the old one is there still a way I can transfer the old account to my new device? It will be an ios to android transfer.

New Comers
    Hi Ember,
    I have a small problem. I play Heroes Charge via Iphone. I download Heroes charge with a friend user(apple id) and i can't buy gems.
    Could i transfer my heroes charge id to my apple id on the same iphone( i will download heroes charge with my id)
    I am affraid , that i will loose my heroes charge id(10588543)
    Thaks in advance!