Thread: Professional Killer

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Professional Killer

I haven't read anything about Punchinello on this forum yet. He is my highest dps hero in my line-up. Only Emberstar occasionally beats him. I am level 53. I got *** purple on him and my main heroes all maxed. Is this guy good to keep leveling or does nobody have experience with him? I love him. He interrupts, but can't stun.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    from what i heard his only good for raiding.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    He is not good, he can make some good dmg at raid bosses, but here now he is easily beaten by rifleman.

I hope he becomes good after lvl cap, because i loved him too in early game and he looks awesome xD

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    He IS actually pretty good in Arena. U ever met a team with him as last man standing and he just killed your last two (sometimes even 3) heroes cause they couldn't heal? Yeah. That's why.
    Kappa

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    i dont have him myself but he seems kinda meh, dont do enough dps most of the time...

allthough it would be very interesting to build a team around him to allow him to charge up his dmg for massive hits

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    He IS actually pretty good in Arena. U ever met a team with him as last man standing and he just killed your last two (sometimes even 3) heroes cause they couldn't heal? Yeah. That's why.
    Kill three as last standing man ? Ui really never saw that after purple.

His action is so easy interrupted, if he has not haste already befor he got attacked and immidiatlykills one of them three ... that is just fiction

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Patay View Post

His action is so easy interrupted, if he has not haste already befor he got attacked and immidiatlykills one of them three ... that is just fiction
    it happened to me too but only at the blue lvls, after purple i never lost to a team with PK

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Patay View Post

Not fiction. He did it as blue and he does it at purple. With and against me. Too interrupt him you need a good team setup as does he to get is game on.

But suit yourself. I'm just a faceless dude on this forum. You don't have to believe anything I have to say as long as I have prove for myself.
    Kappa

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Pros:
    Insanely high DPS
    Ulti refills life and increases attack -> Makes him a good clutch character and makes his do even more DPS

Cons
    No CC skills
    Single target only
    Easily interrupted
    Somewhat slow ROF, unless he's using his BS

He's very very good <level 50 since likely he's the only 3 star hero one has (assuming he's a lucky chest pull), but after that, he's just meh