Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.5 update?

Errado

Esse negocio de fazer atualização so para os elites ta errado e quem controbui com o jogo compra vip e não e elite como fica?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Link Device problem

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Please note that if your new account has progressed to Team Level 30 or above, or if you have bought gems for this account, the game will not generate a transfer code. If this occurs, you will need to start another new Heroes Charge account with a 2nd game center account. This is to protect your account on your new device.

I played Heroes Charge on two devices (iPhone and Android), and after paying on the Android, I stopped playing on the iPhone to team level 41.
    But now I want to have the Android progress on the iPhone one, so I was so glad to hear that 1.5 update allowed linking devices.
    But the following problems happened.
    1. When I tried to link it, I got an error saying "Cannot Overwrite - You cannot overwrite a level 30+ account."
    2. I tried linking after signing out from Game Center, but got an error saying that I need to connect to Game Center.
    3. So I made a new Game Center account, but the progress from my previous account was still saved and got the same error as 1.

"start another new Heroes Charge account with a 2nd game center account" doesn't seem to be possible..if it is possible please help me.
    Just please let us overwrite our progress..I NEED the PLEASE!!
    Last edited by cnc4ever; 12-07-2014 at 04:09 AM.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vijayraj View Post
    I am totally unhappy. When i try to purchase gems, it shows error. i already sent mail to Ucool. but no response from them since 2 days.
    Can you tell me what error it showed when you tried to purchase gems?

Suggestion: Player vs. Player or Guild vs. Guild

It would be best if in next update, we have a multiplayer Pvp's for specific players or guilds because it would be more fun if we play this around while I'm with the person who owns the account
    Most games like Ragnarok, Dota get its game success because of pvp/multiplayer options. If you dont do this, this game will fade like the others

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Merchant

Selling of Exp Slaves is Very Very Low at Merchant Compared to Previous Versions..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Only one thing is missing in terms of consumables with this update.

With this update, we now have a good way to get heroes, a good way to get gold, gems, items, there are more heros and the stamina issue has been greatly resolved now that there are more things to do that don't consume stamina, thank you for the update, I love it very much! keep on the good work!
    However, there is only one thing missing-A good way to get Exp potions to level our heroes especially from level 60+

Without Exp we can't use our gold to further upgrade our heroes skills, cant use our itams on them and can't promote them to gain new skills and stats, we need a better place/way to gain more exp potions, after a certain level the Cheese begins to become less effective in terms of leveling heroes and we don't get them really often.
    We could use some kind of new feature that concentrates only or mostly on Exp potion loot.

I know we got the time Rift but its not enough, we only have 2 chanses a day for about 4 days in a week unless there is an event.
    we now have booty cave for gold and Gems, crusade for even more gold and some itams and a chanse to get heroes sometimes, Outland portal for some high leveld gear, arena, crusade and guild shops for heroes, trails for lower-moderate leveld itams and parts and Elite stages for hero soul stones, But nothing really serious for exp potions part for the Rift sometimes or the shops.

If you could manage to add a new feature that grants exp potions, or you could add a purple ranked Exp salve or potion it would be great and reduce the level diffrence between team level and heroes, especially now that we have Grand arena and we need 15+ well leveld and upgraded heroes back central and front alike!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    When is lv90 heroes level cap increase coming??

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp234 View Post
    However, there is only one thing missing-A good way to get Exp potions to level our heroes especially from level 60+
    When U reaches 80 lvl U see that Exp potions is not a problem. Problem is items.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I agree with the exp potions I can't seem to get enough to level my team to my current team level without buying gems

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Heroes Charge is now updated to v1.5. What do you like or dislike in this update?

Please voice in this thread for us to listen.

Best Regards

Ember
    Excuse my bad English , but why limit lvl 30 switching between Android and iOS and vice versa , all you have not made ​​the switch limit for security , email security and facebook account existing...for security...

Angry Nerf illusion heroes

Hello I am a guild leader on one of your servers, this is the best game I have ever played on the phone until you released the last patch, I mean did you guys even test the new illusion chaaracters, they are so overpowered you can't beat them if they have two in a grp and you have zero. It goes from fighitng 5v5 to 10v5, do you have any idea how harder that is now? there is no point in playing this game for me anymore until they are nerfed, you need to spend 500$ to finish crusade and be relevant in PvP now, Fix or i will uninstall as im sure anyone who doens't want to pay 500 will also uninstall

Try testing before you release patches

Banned Contributor Level 3

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Merican View Post
    Hello I am a guild leader on one of your servers, this is the best game I have ever played on the phone until you released the last patch, I mean did you guys even test the new illusion chaaracters, they are so overpowered you can't beat them if they have two in a grp and you have zero. It goes from fighitng 5v5 to 10v5, do you have any idea how harder that is now? there is no point in playing this game for me anymore until they are nerfed, you need to spend 500$ to finish crusade and be relevant in PvP now, Fix or i will uninstall as im sure anyone who doens't want to pay 500 will also uninstall

Just because you don't know how to defeat something doesn't mean it can't be defeated. Go ahead uninstall the game, no one will miss you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Merican View Post

Just cool down and game is always for those who pay to be stronger. Those willing to pay of cause they can be much faster and stronger to a extend but doesn`t mean you cannot defeat them.

This game is about countering the other person tactics just crack your brain and things will be better.

If you can`t win him by character win him by level or star.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Im feeling really happy cuz of this new version. Awesome upgrades and I just cant wait till the next one to comes, since you guys are getting the game just better and better. Keep up the good work!
    Best regards.
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N° 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

After update feel that it is 1 - 2 sec lag.

As when buying items or anything it will stall awhile.

Example i`m with 2million after i open chest the gold will still hold on awhile till it goes off.