Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How do you feel about v1.5 update?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Just suggesting that the new outland portal could reset it's item drop every week. Meaning, the first down to be reset. As it's hard to do the first time, and for the second time, we got crappy NUMBER of item. Really hope ucool can do something about it.

I like it, but...

... but I need Arrec the lightning elemental in the crusade shop!!!! Please, why have it removed?

Stamina

Bom, eu gostei da atualização para 1.5, porém queria que vocês colocassem a stamina de 60 para 100, porque 60 não ajuda muito pra alguns que não são vip :/ e realmente eu sou vip 6, e não vi quase nada de bom além de skill e uns cartões de invasão, nada além disso, tirando que meus diamantes comprei e não vrio todos..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Merican View Post
    Hello I am a guild leader on one of your servers, this is the best game I have ever played on the phone until you released the last patch, I mean did you guys even test the new illusion chaaracters, they are so overpowered you can't beat them if they have two in a grp and you have zero. It goes from fighitng 5v5 to 10v5, do you have any idea how harder that is now? there is no point in playing this game for me anymore until they are nerfed, you need to spend 500$ to finish crusade and be relevant in PvP now, Fix or i will uninstall as im sure anyone who doens't want to pay 500 will also uninstall

Try testing before you release patches
    This made may day. You dont need to spend any cash to finish up a crusade. I'm a non vip player but i can finish crusade 15/15. Have 2 lvl 80 accounts with average arena rank below 100.

Update is good for me, thanks ucool. i think its just fair that exp items are hard to find.leveling up should be hard anyway. Grand arena is cool raising your rank is easy but defending it is hard, lol since i only got 5 5* and 5 4* 10 battle worthy heroes is enough to win and defend grand arena anyway. Overall 1.5 is good but hopefully nextime they just eliminate the cool down in time rift and trials. I hope in the next patch they put a tank hero soulstone in crusade points.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reds View Post
    ... but I need Arrec the lightning elemental in the crusade shop!!!! Please, why have it removed?
    Because to make space for another hero.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hero Name: Apollo
    Hero Title: Light Bringer

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    I want it to be like Allstar Hero Bomberman, he is good again NA!!!

How do you want to improve this hero?
    1st skill:-

Goblin moment (enabled by default - Summon a small partner)
    Call and continue to guide the flight little friends walk in the battle against the enemy laser combat skills will be released again to control the flight of the small partners give the enemy a fatal blow.
    Lv. 90 to enhance the 1080 points of damage.
    2nd skill:-
    Buried Mines (Green On - Caution foot)
    Call Bomberman junior partner running in the battlefield, and placed mines along the way. Mines will automatically explode nearby enemies and dealing magic damage or after a certain time.
    Lv. 90 to enhance the 1350 points of damage.
    3rd skill:-
    Throwing Trap (blue open - Stability Control)
    Throw a magic box, the box opens automatically when landing and buried in the ground cloth magic damage caused by landmines or dizziness trap. Triggering the trap range greater than mine.
    Lv. 70 (reached the limit) to enhance the 1620 points of damage to the 90 level and below inevitable enemy hit.
    4th skill:-
    Blew (open purple - Who shall stir I)
    Sacrifice I made my whole big bomb people struggling into the enemy, vowing to die with his. Enemies within a certain range causing great magic damage. This skill is automatically triggered when the bomb blood less than 20%.
    Lv. 50 (reached the limit) to enhance the 3600 points of damage.
    Legendary skill:-
    Crit strengthen
    Borrowing power of the sun, increases spell crit.
    Lv. 30 (Limit reached) Passive: Increases 270 mana crit.

PS I am not here for the prize.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4