Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Arena and Outland Portal Opened!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    You should add one for the Magic Burst damage bug, i don't remember his name. Some good ones for that would be Imperial Executioner, Machinist, Emberstar... and I'm sure a bunch more including Soulhunter who was mentioned earlier.
    "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself," ~ Joseph Campbell

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I dont rly agree for outland to be a cashcow. Infact i love it.portal 2 is easily defeated with oldcurse and succ and who doesnt have these anyway? And it gives high lvl items without sta means unlimited tries.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    I dont rly agree for outland to be a cashcow. Infact i love it.portal 2 is easily defeated with oldcurse and succ and who doesnt have these anyway? And it gives high lvl items without sta means unlimited tries.
    *cries*
    i dont have any dot hero other then OC... so sad...
    same for flying....

allthough... hiring works

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    good luck on flying heroes tomorrow...i heard from a friend that the boss will freeze whoever that doesnt fly or even float..so basically the best heroes to use would be Old Curse, Poisoned One, Pilot, Master Mage

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by wfthong View Post
    good luck on flying heroes tomorrow...i heard from a friend that the boss will freeze whoever that doesnt fly or even float..so basically the best heroes to use would be Old Curse, Poisoned One, Pilot, Master Mage
    How about frost Mage? She looks floating to me...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    How I wish they added Bag of Holding Reels for the Outland Portal drops. I need several pieces of that armooooooor

On the topic though, The first boss was kinda ok. Good thing I have leveled Brute, Shadow Shaman, OC and Poisoned Ones at around 70+ for the DoT poison but I was surprised by the inconsistency in the amount of drops! I got a total 12 reels for the 1st round and a measly 3 reels for 2nd round.

Now I have use for Pilot, Wandering Spearman, Emberstar, Cleric and a bunch of heroes we thought would be useless

Grand Arena was a surprise! I like the Coins per hour though. Hoping for more heroes to be added in the future since obviously, most of all players would go for DM

Quote Originally Posted by Audryn View Post
    How about frost Mage? She looks floating to me...
    I was wondering the same, I guess we'll find out tomorrow!
    "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself," ~ Joseph Campbell

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    I just tried Pilot, Old Curse, Frost Mage and Frost mage was frozen (insert pun here) but Pilot, Old Curse did the work themselves though The caves reset already here at gmt+8

And I stood corrected, bag of holdings are to be dropped by Lord of Caves.

floating doesnt work either...perma freeze....
    mirana helps abit for the first arrow and thats it...
    would be great to have iron hoof to prevent his silence at the beginning

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Waylander's Avatar
    Can Old Curse do the job alone? I just got Poisoned One from crusade today, but I am still hesitant to upgrade him. I also have level 1 Master Mage.
    Is it worth upgrading one of the two, and if so who's more beneficial?

Cant succubus use her wings for once? Damn, she is lazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Can Old Curse do the job alone? I just got Poisoned One from crusade today, but I am still hesitant to upgrade him. I also have level 1 Master Mage.
    Is it worth upgrading one of the two, and if so who's more beneficial?

Cant succubus use her wings for once? Damn, she is lazy...
    you can beat the dragon with only OC (OC is the only flying heroes i have, no guildmates rent flying heroes), i tried before with mystic, commando, leaves, OC and WC. Inspiration + Commando's arrow + freezing arrow helps initial damage, OC keeps attacking while the others freezing, but somehow i managed to defeat it, maybe bcoz mystic purple skill boost OC damage? i dunno, and OC freezing ulti really helps a lot. Like the others say u can use OC plus hire another flying heroes from guildmates.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Stop complaining Outland is good but since there too many confuse like this make me think which hero must be used.
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...3653#post63653

The loot is about what we want despite the stamina issue.

There's no prob with outland and if you have problems you can always hire a merc from guild. there's a diff between floating and flying

Yeah, the only problem is, it's the hardest one in my opinion. Level up that burst magic now if you don't have it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    I just tried Pilot, Old Curse, Frost Mage and Frost mage was frozen (insert pun here) but Pilot, Old Curse did the work themselves though The caves reset already here at gmt+8

And I stood corrected, bag of holdings are to be dropped by Lord of Caves.

Pk ?

Quote Originally Posted by keira007 View Post
    3. Raged Blood -> Heroes who can heal
    Chaplain, Shadow Shaman, Cleric, Death Knight, Death Mage, Wandering Spearman, Sword Master, Soul Hunter
    Does professional killer not count as healing? or is it looking for units that can heal other units ?