Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Arena and Outland Portal Opened!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Grand Arena and Outland Portal Opened!

Have anyone test those?
    At this time from what I observe:

Updated
    * Outland Portal:

1. Robot Fighter -> Heroes with DoT (Damage over Time):
    Old Curse, Poisoned One, Shadow Shaman, Succubus, Brute, Psychopath, Wandering Spearman

2. Northern Dragon -> Heroes who can Fly:
    Pilot, Poisoned One, Master Mage, OC

3. Raged Blood -> Heroes who can heal
    Chaplain, Shadow Shaman, Cleric, Death Knight, Death Mage, Wandering Spearman, Sword Master, Soul Hunter

4. Burning Phoenix -> Heroes who can do Repeatedly Damage.
    Sword Master, Cloud Walker, Panda, Bear Warrior, Leave Shadow, Wind Master

* Grand Arena: Quite different from what I think, it's simply the clash of three teams, who win two is the winner. DM is from this shop, too.

These features require a good amount of heroes and good combinations. Maybe we will see many forgotten heroes starting to shine now.
    Last edited by keira007; 12-05-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Not to be the guy that complains all the time, I'm trying not to be, but I'm kinda disappointed in the update...

EDIT: I wrote a rant about how Outland Portal is dumb because it requires too many developed specific heroes that have no use outside of outland portal....but I just hired a very undeleveled machinist for the physical immune bug boss and machinist utterly DESTROYED it...LOL
    So I guess there's certain heroes that destroy certain bosses so if u just hire that ull be fine :P

Grand arena.....only has one hero to spend g.arena coins on....why? Sure death mage is nice, but what if I don't want to invest in her? I just wait for a month before the one hero that in available in grand arena reward is changed? What if I don't want that hero either? Wait for 2months???
    It should be 2-4 heroes that are available to buy with G.arena points....so there's some variety in where to spend our points
    Last edited by abbyface; 12-05-2014 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keira007 View Post
    Have anyone test those?
    At this time from what I observe:

* Outland Portal:
    1. Robot Fighter -> Heroes with DoT (Damage over Time):
    Old Curse, Poisoned One, Shadow Shaman, Succubus, Brute, Psychopath
    2. Northern Dragon -> Heroes who can Fly:
    Old Curse, Emberstar, Frost Mage, Ferryman, Lightningt Elemental?, Pilot
    3. Raged Blood -> Heroes who can heal (hồi mu):
    Chaplain, Shadow Shaman, Cleric, Death Knight, Death Mage, Necromancer?
    4. Burning Phoenix -> Heroes who can do Repeatedly Damage (no idea).

* Grand Arena: Quite different from what I think, it's simply is the clash of three teams, who win two is the winner. DM is from this shop, too.

These feature requires a good amount of heroes and good combinations, too. Maybe we will see many forgotten heroes starting to shine now.

1. Dot dmg

+ wondering spearman

2. Flying...
    pilot, poisoned, master mage, oc... the other is not flying

3. healing
    +wondering spearman and sword master

4. multiple physical dmg

sword master, cloud walker, drunken, bear warrior, leave shadow, windmaster

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    wind master aoe skill is magical

only like 10 people on my server are 60 to enter grand arena hahaha wish i was level 60.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    wind master aoe skill is magical

only like 10 people on my server are 60 to enter grand arena hahaha wish i was level 60.
    the 1 that i mean is bs or gs.. multi hit skill not her ulti.

not sure if that counts since it hits one target twice not more than one.

oh vengenance spirit also multiple hit

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    not sure if that counts since it hits one target twice not more than one.

oh vengenance spirit also multiple hit
    yeah that is what they need, multiple hit on SAME TARGET with physical dmg.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Outland Portal is another Cash Cow for Ucool. You will need to be really veteran players And/Or Heavy Spenders. DoT stages just meh.... I don't have enough cheese to boost my main to 80. I'm capped but heroes stuck with 75, due to having too many heroes. Let alone pumping another resources for this new outland portal.

The limitation of Exp we gain each day is just not enough to keep up with all the heroes we have. Yes there is this diversity on usable heroes but in order to gain 1 advantage you will need to lose one. I like the idea of Grand Arena, least now you have the chance of winning + the coins is produced HOURLY. If you are looking at 9 PM refresh time well then yea, Otherwise getting the coins is not so bad too. Those coins will be useful on a later updates, I believe. Just bear in mind, Getting 15 Heroes ready ain't so easy. I'm literally having hard time with EXP right now.

Overall, just decent update. Not fab yet not bad. I only don't like the idea of pumping more heroes, whereby I already struggle to keep my core team up to date. In server 2, to keep up is just hard.... While on server 19 and 20. Everything seems fine, just don't think will be getting new heroes for that outland yet, unless I have extra resources to burn.

Back on the topic.

Have tried Outland. Can't take it down. I don't have the necessary heroes. For the next day challenge, will have to see through it.

Grand Arena, Pretty fun. 3 Team, lots of combination and strategy. IF I'm not mistaken, at rank 200 and below you get to hide your team, just 1. So far it happens to be the last team, correct me if i'm wrong. So you won't be able to see what is the opponent last team. Rank and reward is pretty decent, although what is redeemable doesn't look that interesting to begin with.

The higher your rank is, the more Grand Arena Coins is produced hourly. Those coins will be quite useful on a later date.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Warning: Spoiler for Lord of Caves

I was able to do beat the initial level of Lord of Caves. You literally have to kill him all at once, as he heals to full after every burrow. He also does a DoT that may eventually destroy the party.

I used Mystic, Soulhunter, Old Curse, Succubus and Imperial Executioner. I just pulled Executioner tonight, but could not get his level and ulti up to snuff for the level 70 version.

The key was damaging Lord of Caves with Exe and then using Soulhunter's ultimate skill. Combined with the general damage output of everyone else, he fell.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulkaur View Post
    Warning: Spoiler for Lord of Caves

I was able to do beat the initial level of Lord of Caves. You literally have to kill him all at once, as he heals to full after every burrow. He also does a DoT that may eventually destroy the party.

I used Mystic, Soulhunter, Old Curse, Succubus and Imperial Executioner. I just pulled Executioner tonight, but could not get his level and ulti up to snuff for the level 70 version.

The key was damaging Lord of Caves with Exe and then using Soulhunter's ultimate skill. Combined with the general damage output of everyone else, he fell.
    what are u talking about? its somthing for next update?

Banned Contributor Level 2
    You only need one of the five ideal heroes and rent another to take down first and second levels of Outland portal.

So it is free equipment and stamina for everyone, and if you are hardcore you can level up underused heroes to take on bigger challenges. It is a win-win situation given how important equipment is.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plenyun View Post
    Outland Portal is another Cash Cow for Ucool.
    You just can't be more wrong on this statement. Outland is just the opposite.

Why you hate with this update..
    You can get an item easier !!

when someone give u bread you want rice
    when you got rice you want steak..

Banned Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    You just can't be more wrong on this statement. Outland is just the opposite.
    Actually it is without any question a cash grab, it is a strong incentive for high VIPs to level up unused heroes.

However successful freemium games always cater to both free and paid players. Free/low VIP will be able to run lower difficulties without investing in anything. It really is a win-win.

If you don't have the heroes you can always rent them I think 20000 is worth 18 stamina it takes on average to get 1 item.