Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Backup Tank: Shallows Keeper or Savage One

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Even though I posted the question for a Crusade back-up tank. The Grand Arena has changed a lot for me. I actually have found the resources to keep both. I have split my arena team among two teams and kept both as extra tanks.

Grand Arena:
    Team 1: SL, Commando, WM, SO, SK
    Team 2: Mystic, IceMage, Chaplain, OC, WC

Both SO and SK work really well in an extra GA team for my physical dmg dealers to do extra damage because of the insane armor reduction when they are combined.

But I actually think SK is the better "tank". And for my original question about crusades he is the better back up there because his ultimate skill stuns the enemies and gives me time to get some skills off or build that last bit of energy Chaplain needs for a heal. SO is stronger and helps my team do more damage but as a tank SK wins.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I have SK and SO, and I'm level 63. My SK has performed at a far higher level in Grand Arena, but it is 3* while my SO is only 2*. My SO has been borderline worthless and SK has done a respectable job tanking for my 2nd team.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    By Panda, you guys are referring to drunken master?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Shallows is a great tank against non-AS teams. Coupled with high hitting support or even a warchief for dps, the team will become a pain to take down.

help with arena setup?

Can anyone provide some suggestions for my arena build? I am level 50 and currently have;
    Front: W.C, Shallows (2 stars), Vanguard warrior
    Center: Succ, Death mage, master mage, silencer
    Back: poisoned one, wind master, commando (3 stars), shadows (2 stars), chaplain (3 stars), Rifleman (2 stars)

I am currently using shallows (until W.C leveled up), Succ, wind master, commando and poisoned one.

I like poisoned one as hes my only purple atm and high life but is it worth changing for commando or any other good combos?

Cheers

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I think Savage is better tank

although best Hero is still Necro