Thread: [Suggestion] Brew stand

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Lightbulb [Suggestion] Brew stand

What do you think abou a Brew stand, there you can brew you exp bottles to cheese or the enchating dust to a better one.
    Maybe for some gold you can brew for example 5 little exp potions to a cheese for 2500 Gold.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kill4evertanks View Post
    What do you think abou a Brew stand, there you can brew you exp bottles to cheese or the enchating dust to a better one.
    Maybe for some gold you can brew for example 5 little exp potions to a cheese for 2500 Gold.
    ucool could use this idea and set up gems as catalysts.

Like 100 little exp + 8 gems + 10000 gold = 6~9 cheese

This could be great for us the heavy gamblers lol

**i'm considering the actual cheese price in vendors (5 gems) in the formula
    Last edited by Uber Star; 12-03-2014 at 07:26 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

How about just more free Exp in general

I think they should give more exp. items for free, If they want people to stick around and play this game for more than a month or two. As of right now, everyone levels the same heroes as everyone else and they use the same team comp in Arena, Crusades and Raids as everyone else. The high VIPs hit level 80 earlier than everyone else and can then move on to level up other heroes, but if you are a casual player like myself (VIP 6 - Team level 69) you can't keep more than 8-10 at max level so you can't really try out any of the new heroes you happen to come across.

Seriously, I'd like to see how Arcane Sapper, Professional Killer, Poisoned One, Rifleman, Sniper or Vengeance would do against a raid boss to see which team comp can bust out the most DPS, but it doesn't make sense for me to level up a hero from 1 to 70 just to find out that the dps isn't like I thought it would be.

Or it would be cool to see if SoulHunter and Emberstar could work well behind Mountain to use their ults to pick off two mid row heroes right after Mountain knocks back the other team's tank...But, I'm probably never going to try that though, because I gave up on all three of those heroes back at level 63, 51 and 47 respectively.

Ucool probably makes plenty of money, so they can do whatever they want, but I think people would be way more interested in this game for a longer period of time if it wasn't so hard or expensive to try out different team compositions. As it stands right now, I've played this game for about 2 months and when my monthly card is up in 18 days, I'm probably done... I'm bored