Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: after payment of the stones did not come

  1. #16
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    5
    i bought 300$ but my account only increased level of the vip and don't have Diamonds.
    Actually,I haven't ever used that number of the Díamonds.Did You automatically use My diamonds?

  2. #17
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by hoangmanhcuongdbp View Post
    i bought 300$ but my account only increased level of the vip and don't have Diamonds.
    Actually,I haven't ever used that number of the Díamonds.Did You automatically use My diamonds?
    We have logs to show that you have used them. I will send the detailed logs to your registered email address.

  3. #18
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    We have logs to show that you have used them. I will send the detailed logs to your registered email address.
    Your workarounds I found disappointing
    I will delete the game and never play this game again
    Loss of $ 300 is not the purpose

  4. #19
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by hoangmanhcuongdbp View Post
    Your workarounds I found disappointing
    I will delete the game and never play this game again
    Loss of $ 300 is not the purpose
    Sorry about this. However, what i stated is limited when the log explains everything. Hope the log helps you recalling where did they go.

  5. #20
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Sorry about this. However, what i stated is limited when the log explains everything. Hope the log helps you recalling where did they go.
    )Losing $ 300
    Level of the Vip is increased but Don't have Diamonds. Why?
    Anti Heroes Charge

  6. #21
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by hoangmanhcuongdbp View Post
    )Losing $ 300
    Level of the Vip is increased but Don't have Diamonds. Why?
    Anti Heroes Charge
    Lol u already used them, it show in the log file..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •