Thread: Team advice needed

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Waylander's Avatar

Team advice needed

Hello everyone! So, I am finishing crusade 15/15 daily, but kinda lost where to use the coins; should I evolve my WM***, Commando**, or Frost Mage**?
    Also, I'll soon be able to do guild raids and I'd like to know if it's important to have both Savage One and Rifleman to do high damage, if so I will hire one and focus on getting the other. Which one of the two benefits the team more outside of guild raids?
    Last edited by Waylander; 12-03-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    personally i would suggest investing those coins in mystic...
    he is just a great hero that can be usefull for alot of team setups

im working on geting him to 5* atm

if u got spare coins u can invest them in rifleman for raid boss... he does sick dmg combined with savage

Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    personally i would suggest investing those coins in mystic...
    he is just a great hero that can be usefull for alot of team setups

im working on geting him to 5* atm

if u got spare coins u can invest them in rifleman for raid boss... he does sick dmg combined with savage
    Mystic and Frost Mage have similar roles, is he a lot better than Frosty?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Mystic and Frost Mage have similar roles, is he a lot better than Frosty?
    You'll be surprised how well Mystic and Frost Mage work together. .

Don't spend coins on WindMaster since she falls off later on. Commando, Mystic, and Frost Mage will be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperJp View Post
    You'll be surprised how well Mystic and Frost Mage work together. .

Don't spend coins on WindMaster since she falls off later on. Commando, Mystic, and Frost Mage will be worth it.
    I'll get WM to 4 stars then (since I am halfway through) then focus on Mystic and the rest.

Who is more useful overall, Rifleman or Savage One? Thanks.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I'm not really sure why people keep talking WM is not a good hero at high level.

- For Arena, yes and no, since people abuse AS team combination, not only WM but also Suc, Lunar, FM, MM, any squishy magic heroes (except Mystic) no longer exist in Arena ladder (top 50 players). You can't say only WM is no good.

- For Crusade, I found WM is much better than Lunar and FM when doing Crusade, her util surely cause damage to every opponent, Lunar/FM util does not. I often use WM + Suc for Crusade. I used to use WM+FM (5* FM hired from one guild member), because FM util bounce between enemy, if I use WM util to push them together, FM util will cause more damage; however FM util is not stable, sometimes it cause great damage, sometimes it just a harmless flying ball, later I replace FM by Suc to have more stable aoe util.

I'm using WM from low level to current level 75, she's my Crusade star.
    Last edited by bin; 12-03-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I'm not really sure why people keep talking WM is not a good hero at high level.

- For Arena, yes and no, since people abuse AS team combination, not only WM but also Suc, Lunar, FM, MM, any squishy magic heroes (except Mystic) no longer exist in Arena ladder (top 50 players). You can't say only WM is no good.

- For Crusade, I found WM is much better than Lunar and FM when doing Crusade, her util surely cause damage to every opponent, Lunar/FM util does not. I often use WM + Suc for Crusade. I used to use WM+FM (5* FM hired from one guild member), because FM util bounce between enemy, if I use WM util to push them together, FM util will cause more damage; however FM util is not stable, sometimes it cause great damage, sometimes it just a harmless flying ball, later I replace FM by Suc to have more stable aoe util.

I'm using WM from low level to current level 75, she's my Crusade star.
    Can't you use Succubus+WM+FM together? Pretty sure they will wipe the whole team. Or use FM+WM and keep replaying the stage until the frost ball wreaks havoc on the enemy team.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Can't you use Succubus+WM+FM together? Pretty sure they will wipe the whole team. Or use FM+WM and keep replaying the stage until the frost ball wreaks havoc on the enemy team.
    Lol, you forget Chaplain/Com/DK for Crusade ? Yup, I did reset the device after FM util is useless, now it's easier but why should I waste of time restart a battle again & again? Just simply cast through stage.

The last battle 15/15, FM is still not as useful as you think. I would use MM/WM/Suc/Com/OC.
    Last edited by bin; 12-03-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Lol, you forget Chaplain/Com/DK for Crusade ? Yup, I did reset the device after FM util is useless, now it's easier but why should I waste of time restart a battle again & again? Just simply cast through stage.

The last battle 15/15, FM is still not as useful as you think. I would use MM/WM/Suc/Com/OC.
    Thanks for the info. I'll definitely keep using WM, she is so versatile; good in crusade, arena and magical-physical-females trials!
    Last edited by Waylander; 12-03-2014 at 07:49 PM.