Thread: guild leader quit the game

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

guild leader quit the game

so it seems that our guild leader quit the game and the one officer we have as well.
    nobody can reset the raids. is there anything we can do, except quit the guild?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

the guild leader will be reassigned

It will automatically reassign the guild leader is he is afk for more than 4 days to the another team member

Quote Originally Posted by tantalize View Post
    so it seems that our guild leader quit the game and the one officer we have as well.
    nobody can reset the raids. is there anything we can do, except quit the guild?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by theshine View Post
    It will automatically reassign the guild leader is he is afk for more than 4 days to the another team member
    I think you make mistake here, it only assign highest lvl Officer to become Guild Leader. If both Guild & Office quit game, they will switch role every 4 days.

My advice is you should post in Game-Issue about your guild issue and ask admin to promote someone become guild leader. They will help you.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I think you make mistake here, it only assign highest lvl Officer to become Guild Leader. If both Guild & Office quit game, they will switch role every 4 days.

My advice is you should post in Game-Issue about your guild issue and ask admin to promote someone become guild leader. They will help you.
    ok thank you guys, I will try that