Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increase team size

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Increase team size

Can please consider to increase team capacity to 6? Right now 5 is really limiting players option and 6 would be the perfect optimal size for team synergy and allocation.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    I don't like the idea. MOBA has been 5v5 for 10+ years, don't want a different number of heroes.

i went full "Wet Monkey" here.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    I don't like the idea. MOBA has been 5v5 for 10+ years, don't want a different number of heroes.

i went full "Wet Monkey" here.
    precisely. 5v5 limits the stuffs u wanna do and force u to make the best, utmost synergy with the limitation.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Sometimes I think having an option to reduce team size is better, for example I would know how players deal with 3vs3 or 2vs2.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Sometimes I think having an option to reduce team size is better, for example I would know how players deal with 3vs3 or 2vs2.
    3v3, panda/arcane/mystic. Arcane is never gonna get hit.. or panda/deathknight/arcane. Arcane is never gonna die

Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    3v3, panda/arcane/mystic. Arcane is never gonna get hit.. or panda/deathknight/arcane. Arcane is never gonna die
    How about panda/arcane/mystic vs depth voice/shadow leaf/commando ?

Second thought: WC/SK/Panda vs. panda/arcane/mystic
    Last edited by bin; 12-03-2014 at 06:59 PM.

How about panda/arcane/mystic vs depth voice/shadow leaf/commando ?

Second thought: WC/SK/Panda vs. panda/arcane/mystic
    First result = panda wins. Panda 30k hp, depth deals shit dmg, commando deals shit dmg, leaf with only her buff and commando buff deal okayish dmg.. panda is gonna crush her with his aoe and US. Also, hitting either panda or AS is gonna be a problem with mystic dodge and panda dodge debuff.

2nd fight, panda wins again.. wc does not deal as much as a panda.. and all 3 infront will get dmged by mystic+panda+ arcane.. while mystic isnt even damaged. And with myystic + panda debuff, chances of hitting is low. And mystic can buff energy too. Most likely he will buff panda and once panda US comes out, sk and panda dies.. i mean it all depends which panda US comes out first.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Nah, 5 is the perfect number.

First result = panda wins. Panda 30k hp, depth deals shit dmg, commando deals shit dmg, leaf with only her buff and commando buff deal okayish dmg.. panda is gonna crush her with his aoe and US. Also, hitting either panda or AS is gonna be a problem with mystic dodge and panda dodge debuff.

2nd fight, panda wins again.. wc does not deal as much as a panda.. and all 3 infront will get dmged by mystic+panda+ arcane.. while mystic isnt even damaged. And with myystic + panda debuff, chances of hitting is low. And mystic can buff energy too. Most likely he will buff panda and once panda US comes out, sk and panda dies.. i mean it all depends which panda US comes out first.
    I was thinking ... your team level must be not high.

I was thinking ... your team level must be not high.
    Lol lv 76 now. And u who claim to clear crus using lightning master.. look who's talking.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    would be interesting and bring alot more options for the people at max level.

Maybe a feature like after 1 hero dies another starts to walk in to replace it. 10 heroes total

Lol lv 76 now. And u who claim to clear crus using lightning master.. look who's talking.
    I do. I think at the beginning Lightning Master could be so OPed so ucool nerf him in a strange way, they still don't change his stats but his util is not as strong as it could be.

3* LM magic power at lvl 75 is 2406+1398 (I stopped lvl him up since lvl 75), his util at lvl 75 state increase 1320 damage ~ total is 5124 points.

His energy Regen is surprisingly 917 + 60, more than 10 times of Commando, LE. This helps him cast 3 times in 1 heavy match and still full mana at the end of battle. His mana is always full at the end of battle even he just casts an util.

I do. I think at the beginning Lightning Master could be so OPed so ucool nerf him in a strange way, they still don't change his stats but his util is not as strong as it could be.

3* LM magic power at lvl 75 is 2406+1398 (I stopped lvl him up since lvl 75), his util at lvl 75 state increase 1320 damage ~ total is 5124 points.

His energy Regen is surprisingly 917 + 60, more than 10 times of Commando, LE. This helps him cast 3 times in 1 heavy match and still full mana at the end of battle. His mana is always full at the end of battle even he just casts an util.
    Lol of ccourse i know his stats. Can be found in chinese web, his magic power is high but when u cast it, it deals a measly 3-4k dmg. Such a waste of resources for him

Lol of ccourse i know his stats. Can be found in chinese web, his magic power is high but when u cast it, it deals a measly 3-4k dmg. Such a waste of resources for him
    A normal sword man has to use a sharp steel sword to fight. A super master sword man don't need that because he could turn harmless leaves or grasses into powerful swords...

Er bin, no need for your "philosophy" here bcus u clearly cant do it lol. I would call it metaphors as it doesnt have any wisdom in it. Anyways LM has low armor, okayish hp, low magic resis. All he does is nuke and even his nuke, when compared to WM/succ sucks in comparison even when wm/succ have lower magic lol. Gl with your 15/15.