Thread: Guild leaders/officers kicking high rank dps on raids

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Guild leaders/officers kicking high rank dps on raids

So I was in this guild for a long time and even became an officer and we finally started raiding silencer and i top dps by 200k more than anyone else. The next morning i wake up and I'm not in guild anymore...

I joined another guild this morning and I got kicked a few hours after I got the 2nd highest dps! wtf is going on... Are all guilds going to be this butt hurt over guild coins?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Find a good guild, that's all.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Find a good guild, that's all.
    ^This... You had a bad experience with 2 guilds, but that doesn't mean they are all bad. Most guilds welcome high DPSers since it helps clear raids faster. Find a guild that will want to utilize your strength instead of kick you for it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Cinder-Fall's Avatar

Damn!

This sucks bro,

As a guild leader myself, I totally condemn the behaviour of these 'Harem guilds' or 'Slave guilds'

As some others have rightly mentioned, high DPS guys are valued in good guilds.
    Apply for top guilds in your server, cuz we all want to get fastest clear,
    good guilds will be happy to have you, and will treasure you and your input.

All top guilds in my server have LINE and FB groups, really helps with the bonding and ensures transparency.
    if you are in S-20 lemme know.

Cheers and don't give up!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Dont worry it's their loss. It's better to get a few less coins and finish the raid faster than to get more coins and take forever to finish a single chapter.

Just keep looking, try to apply for the top guilds if u can. I highly doubt they will kick high DPS members.